Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2007, 08:20 PM

69 posts, read 229,507 times

Advertisements

Hi,
Does anyone know if there are areas in or near Boise that have houses that back up to BLM land? Also, can you ride horses on BLM land? Thanks for any info.

Kate (from Memphis, TN)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2007, 05:07 PM

33 posts, read 213,126 times
I think you might want to check with a real estate agent. They're in the know about where the homes are and if they're abutted on BLM or State park land.

Jet

Old 01-24-2007, 05:54 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times
Talking The answers are: yes and yes again

There are many many places in Boise that are at the foothills and next to BLM land and people ride their horses there. My personal home is in NW Boise in a subdivision nestled at the foothills next to 800 acres of BLM land upon which people ride their horses. I have also heard of quite a bit of riding in North Eagle in the foothills there and a proposed Equestrian development. Horses are big here and people love our trails.

It appears that you are still in the search stage from your prior posts, but I can certainly give you more info should you decide to futher pursue Boise. Feel free to PM me or post additional questions and I will try to help you out .

Best wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliretriever View Post
Hi,
Does anyone know if there are areas in or near Boise that have houses that back up to BLM land? Also, can you ride horses on BLM land? Thanks for any info.

Kate (from Memphis, TN)

Old 08-17-2007, 07:26 AM

89 posts, read 174,312 times
Default Attn: HDL re:Horses in Boise areas

Greetings HDL! Getting in a bit late on this topic and thanks to archive searching I found your post. I desperately need some feed back regarding relocating with horses to the Boise area. Seeking purchase of Ranch/ Farm with acreage within 1 hour in any direction of Boise and State Land or BLM for trail riding AND operating a Trail Riding business. Have posted a few times in the past and have received very little helpful information. WHERE ARE ALL THE HORSE PEOPLE???????????????????????????????????????????? email me privately if you prefer Yvonne sportponiescom@aol.com Big thanks!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho