Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 03:54 AM

3,109 posts, read 10,835,426 times

Advertisements

STORY HERE:
Aryan Nations reappears in north Idaho | KTVB.COM | Idaho News (http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-apr2509-aryan_nations.10ea62923.html - broken link)

You just gotta love the sensationalistic title from the Associated Press. I guess any two nutcases with a cause can get attention....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2009, 08:02 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of Sagle View Post
STORY HERE:
Aryan Nations reappears in north Idaho | KTVB.COM | Idaho News (http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-apr2509-aryan_nations.10ea62923.html - broken link)

You just gotta love the sensationalistic title from the Associated Press. I guess any two nutcases with a cause can get attention....
Actually, I did go through the Idaho Panhandle when I was younger. My father was driving from Seattle to South Carolina. He didn't want to stop in Northern Idaho because of the Aryan Nations issue.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:15 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
I actually used to sell Richard Butlers group one of my products. I would meet one of their boys at gun shows where I usually sold my jewelry products (Cut out coins pictured below.) They were only interested in buying my silver cut out 5 mark pieces with the eagle holding the wreath with the swastika in the wreath. I must have sold at least 50 or 60 of those to Butler. I don't like those clowns but I will take their money !
I never met Butler at any of the gun shows but I had a chance to meet and talk to Randy Weaver as well as Mark Furman, both of whom are very nice and interesting folks.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:03 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,520,371 times
I like the part where the people who received the fliers reported them to the police.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:16 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,438,706 times
Its funny how the Arayan Nation was founded in Cali. still going STRONG here, yet nobody ever talks about California being a hub of hate group activity like they do Idaho.. Just saw this on the news and found out I'm right in the middle of a Skinhead hot bed.. Skinhead Crackdown in the Inland Empire | NBC Los Angeles
I guess a couple of these guys were arrested while trying to have thier wives induced to go into labor on Hitlers B-day.... I'd say thats pretty darn commited..

BTW there are stories like this almost every week in So Cal.. And it always kills me when I tell people from here Im moving to Idaho.. They say "Oh thats where all the skinheads live" or something similarly stupid..

Old 04-26-2009, 01:30 PM

420 posts, read 1,193,416 times
These Pinheads are a threat and an embarrassment to good people everywhere. I worked hate crime cases against white supremacists in the City of San Bernardino, and it is true there are a lot of them out here. A lot of the time they are wannabees who just want publicity and do the graffiti and publish handouts. Sometimes it starts at the high school level, and a good school resource officer can nip it in the bud. The majority of the organized crime guys are just in it for the dope and money.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:40 PM

3,109 posts, read 10,835,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman 100 View Post
These Pinheads are a threat and an embarrassment to good people everywhere. I worked hate crime cases against white supremacists in the City of San Bernardino, and it is true there are a lot of them out here. A lot of the time they are wannabees who just want publicity and do the graffiti and publish handouts. Sometimes it starts at the high school level, and a good school resource officer can nip it in the bud. The majority of the organized crime guys are just in it for the dope and money.
Absolutely. For every separatist oddball weirdo reject self-styled revolutionary in North Idaho, there are 50 in the high desert in SoCal Inland Empire, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. I remember that guys from our department who were on the joint task force was ALWAYS going out there to bust clandestine labs...and OMG the tens of thousands of rejects and weirdos out there in the desert...makes NID oddballs look like lightweights....

Old 05-03-2009, 10:08 AM

People such as the Aryan Nation, well, for my own personal safety, I don't want them around me period.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman 100 View Post
I also know that thwt make up a sizeable portion of California's prison population.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:47 AM

1,043 posts, read 3,438,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
People such as the Aryan Nation, well, for my own personal safety, I don't want them around me period.
Thats great to want to be away from them, but its naive to think that you dont already..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: