Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2010, 08:40 AM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman 100 View Post
Wish I could see a moose, maybe someday.
The ravens are still picking at the remains of a dead one a couple miles up Dufort from your place. I saw another one hit in the same place, and came way too close myself. It's only a matter of time before you see one...hopefully not that way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 09:20 AM

7,378 posts, read 12,659,218 times
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope all your lawns and fields are going green!

Old 03-17-2010, 11:34 AM

5,266 posts, read 8,739,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope all your lawns and fields are going green!
Ditto...and bank accounts as well! Green is good!

Old 03-17-2010, 07:12 PM

993 posts, read 3,251,826 times
Paid my contractor in full for my shop today.
My bank account is smaller than My Blarny Stone

Old 03-18-2010, 01:24 AM

291 posts, read 669,461 times
"Paid in full" is good. My neighbor just informed me tonight she is moving this weekend because she lost her house. Two years ago she had a massive project going on in her back yard, pool, deck, built in rock Barbeque, new block wall, you name it she did it. Pretty amazing for a single Mom w/ four boys. And she originally paid 465K for the house. Now she's losing it all.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:44 AM

1,043 posts, read 3,438,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMMan View Post
"Paid in full" is good. My neighbor just informed me tonight she is moving this weekend because she lost her house. Two years ago she had a massive project going on in her back yard, pool, deck, built in rock Barbeque, new block wall, you name it she did it. Pretty amazing for a single Mom w/ four boys. And she originally paid 465K for the house. Now she's losing it all.
Sounds like EVERYONE I know in Cali..... Its a cluster bomb down there from what I hear...

I did my GREEN thing today... Double feature of Boondock Saints 1 and 2, and a bit of the Irish Whiskey...

Old 03-18-2010, 09:30 AM

7,378 posts, read 12,659,218 times
Hey NIDers, look what you can do this weekend at the Spokane County Fair & Expo Center! The Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show (listed by Elousv on the Events thread )! And there are dogs for adoption!!! Uh-oh--does that mean Toyman will come home with another new pet?

Calendar - Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show - Spokane7.com

Last edited by Clark Fork Fantast; 03-18-2010 at 10:46 AM..

Old 03-18-2010, 04:21 PM

27 posts, read 108,680 times
Sounds like EVERYONE I know in Cali..... Its a cluster bomb down there from what I hear...
I completely agree. I am from Cali and believe me I saw it all around me. People buying houses and then spending just as much on additions, rebuilds, pools, etc. Stupid. Most were taking out home equity lines of credit which was just too easy to get. Now there are people losing their homes everywhere and I have to say I don't feel too sorry for them. People need to use good sound judgement and not buy what they can't afford. If you are on a beer budget you don't drink champagne everynight. IMO

Old 03-18-2010, 11:33 PM

291 posts, read 669,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Rinaldi View Post

I did my GREEN thing today... Double feature of Boondock Saints 1 and 2, and a bit of the Irish Whiskey...
Glad you escaped Trace, when you did, I'm working that direction myself.
Desertryder's pics are killing me. My best buddy is building a nice house in Athol right now. He is sending me progress pic's everyday. I wish the bird hunting and desert riding in the southwestern part of the state was a little closer to NID. Shades of Idaho sends me pictures of quail in her yard. A big covey of quail on my property interests me as much as a six point bull out in the back pasture. I also remember the turkey pics you posted. None of the turkey's here in Yorba Linda have wings, but their sure is alot of them.
I'm gonna try to spend three weeks in Idaho this summer, if every thing works out right. I think alittle Irish whiskey would cure all that ails me right now. I'm gonna go look in the cupboard.

Old 03-19-2010, 12:55 AM

1,043 posts, read 3,438,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMMan View Post
Glad you escaped Trace, when you did, I'm working that direction myself.
Desertryder's pics are killing me. My best buddy is building a nice house in Athol right now. He is sending me progress pic's everyday. I wish the bird hunting and desert riding in the southwestern part of the state was a little closer to NID. Shades of Idaho sends me pictures of quail in her yard. A big covey of quail on my property interests me as much as a six point bull out in the back pasture. I also remember the turkey pics you posted. None of the turkey's here in Yorba Linda have wings, but their sure is alot of them.
I'm gonna try to spend three weeks in Idaho this summer, if every thing works out right. I think alittle Irish whiskey would cure all that ails me right now. I'm gonna go look in the cupboard.
Good deal KTM!! You will LOVE the riding in Id bud.. We have quail running around all over here.. Seeing alot of game birds on the ATV rides. Pheasants, Grouse, Chukkars all the time..

Yorba Linda huh? My bud lost a BIG nice house there a while back in a fire.. I was in Riverside Co. and used to go there quite a bit.. Cant say I miss it though..

When you get up here, let me know and we can break open some Bushmills and talk about how you need to bail Cali... Im sure it will be a short conversation, but a great time..Ha!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho