Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 11:08 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,764,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moskiter View Post
Doesn't matter how many years, your blood will always be European (if you are white).

BTW. Many of your ancestors have come to US from Europe illegally.

[SIZE=3]im·mi·grant[/SIZE] (m-grnt)
n. 1. A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another.

My Heritage is mostly English,Scottish,Cherokee.
Im not an Immigrant,and my ancestors didnt come here illegally..

I dont care who came over here 100,200 or 300 years ago..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 11:13 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,352 times
When all the illegals come here, who will live in Mexico?
No way should they get any pay!!

Old 06-23-2010, 12:36 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,837,211 times
Quote:
Doesn't matter how many years, your blood will always be European (if you are white).

Quote:
OK, we face illegals too, but we are not offspring of immigrants like all of you.
That's really funny, considering the majority of the people of Poland have been immigrants since around 5500 BC, but you keep telling yourself that

Old 06-23-2010, 02:14 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I just dont seem to understand how Allegiance to Mexico has anything to do with a old law, this law has been on the books for years. Hida Solis and Antonio Viallaraigosa didnt write this law, Congress did. And there were many non-Hispanic Americans that voted Yes.

So blame whom ever you like. Blame Me, illegal aliens, Hilda and Antonio...But the Fact is, Its the law, whether you like it or not.

Have a nice day.
Yeah right. You have posted provisions of the Constitution, certain edited portions of State and Federal Laws defending Illegal Aliens and CONVIENENTLY omitted or ignored the coutless Laws regarding Illegal Immigration so to further support criminal Illegal Aliens .

Just like you easily left out that there are numerous Laws on the books that Hilda Solis and Antonio Villaraigosa REFUSE to enforce because of their Pro Illegal Criminal Agenda. Nice Try , but you FAILED again!!!

Old 06-23-2010, 03:27 PM

615 posts, read 544,821 times
I can't believe what this country has become, illegals can do whatever they want, and get away with it. They have become arrogant about it, no other country in the world would allow this to happen. I blame the Republicans and Democrats, they've had years to do something about it, but haven't done squat because they are worried about voted and don't want to offend anyone. They don't serve the public, these politcians serve themselves, and only care about their own carrer.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:29 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
imho illegal immigrants should not be hired at all and should be deported and our borders should actually be enforced which they are not. why the debate about how much they should be paid? we got 10% unemployment, how much should you pay someone to rob a failing bank?

Old 06-23-2010, 07:36 PM

894 posts, read 1,126,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
imho illegal immigrants should not be hired at all and should be deported and our borders should actually be enforced which they are not. why the debate about how much they should be paid? we got 10% unemployment, how much should you pay someone to rob a failing bank?
Good post, huck.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:18 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:

So all Europeans are white people? My ancestors came from Poland and they came through Ellis Island so no, they didn't come here illegally. What has blood to do with immigration laws anyway? I am not related to every white person on the face of this earth. I am only related to my own ancestors. Every country has borders today with immigration laws and has the right to enforce them.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:08 AM

77 posts, read 88,992 times
If illegals are paid same equal money as legals there would be a decline in illegal immigrants.

Businesses are less likely to hire illegals and would be more proactive with reporting illegals.

So yeah I say bring equal pay for all.

Further more, please give children equal pay, I hate McDonald exploiting children.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:47 AM

108 posts, read 113,452 times
I have a problem with some of these that call themselves a "Sanctuary City" what don't they and these Pro illegals in our government understand, Illegal means it's against the law. They should not be here in the first place let alone be paid for breaking the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration