Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2010, 10:36 AM

256 posts, read 287,063 times

Advertisements

Link to story:

Md. gang member sentenced to life
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cri...hpid=sec-metro

Rant:

Pretty soon it won't be safe for anyone to go to the grocery store without being mugged. People's houses are being broken into constantly all over the nation. People are being murdered in their own homes by illegal aliens. People are dying in car accidents caused by illegal aliens. Where I live the Senator and the police of our state, have made public statements that the illegal aliens are purposely causing traffic accidents.

To me this problem is all so, preventable if only the government would take the first steps in securing our borders and deporting ALL illegal aliens. They shouldn't discriminate either, they should deport Legal immigrants that commit heinous crimes, the government can legally kick them out of the country. The government shouldn't cherry pick which illegal aliens they want to stay and which ones they want to go. All illegal aliens are created equal.

It used to be a felony if you entered the United illegally but the politicians changed that law in 2002 or 2004. They knew that it would, make it easier on the illegal aliens and make the fat cat employers happy. If someone is deported as a felon they can never come back ever, under any circumstances.

I just read something about the Bureau of Labor Statistics' "Employment Situation Summary." It said, unemployment is at 9.6% nationwide and that 8.3 million jobs were lost during the recession. Americans need the jobs that illegal alien have now. It's going to come down to any job is good job. We can't keep supporting people on unemployment indefinately. It's like unemployment is becoming the new welfare.

The policitans and their Slaver mentallities are ruining this once great nation. They're more interested in making themselves rich. They look at us poor taxpayers as, their possessions, something that makes them money. We are not their property and they need to be reminded they work for us!

I can hardly think of a time, when the government truely did something for the American people. When they did something, that was diquised as, "Something for the people" but really was just another ploy to siphon off more taxpayers dollars and to make themselves and their friends rich.

With as, much money as this country has had, we should have the best of everything and live in a peaceful, educated, employed nation. Just look at what the politicians have done to our country, we are on the verge of destuction.

Every politician currently in office needs to be voted out of office. No politician, should ever have more than one term in office. Let's keep things fresh. The longer they're in power the more corrupt they become. The politicians look at their jobs as, a money making opportunity for themselves. Instead of a good paying job, doing the business of the people.

We all know what needs to be done and that is Americans have to get off their Lazy butts and get themselves to the polls and vote. Drag the kids along and tell them who to vote for. I was watching the elections last night and I was surprised to see one canidate running for a state Senate seat, got 6,000 votes and the winning canidate got 13,000 votes. I'm sure there is more than 19,000 eligibale voters in that state.

It's an derliction of duty to not vote. It's everyone's responsibility to vote. People not voting is the reason why, the politicians do whatever they want to do, it's because no one is paying attention. No ones guarding the hen house.

America get yourselves to the polls. You don't even have to know anything about politics at this time. Just vote out any polician who's currently in office. Form groups and hand out information at the voting places. You have to stand 100 feet away from the front door of the voting place but I bet people will take your flyers. Write "Please Don't litter" on the bottom of your flyer. That way if people throw the paper away in the trash, no one will have anything to complain about.

Last edited by Obey_The_Laws; 09-16-2010 at 11:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2010, 10:48 AM

Md. gang member sentenced to life
Crime Scene - Md. gang member sentenced to life

PARAPHRASED:

An illegal alien from El Salvador was sentenced to life without guacamole. He came to the United States ILLEGALLY in 1998.

Juan Carlos Moreira, 30, known as "Stokey" or "Stocky," who's gang title was "First Word". He pleaded guilty to assault, witness tampering, conspiracy to participate in a racketeering enterprise, conspiring to and committing murder in aid of racketeering.

Juan shot a friend and fellow gang member in the head because Juan thought, in his primitive mind that the other gang member named Randy Calderon was going tell authorities about another murder the gang committed. So, many murder so, little time...

Juan's notarie was he was a leader and founder of one of the notorious, drug dealing, murderous gangs called, MS-13. He operated out of one of Maryland suburbs. His gang was called, "Sailor Locos Salvatruchos Westside clique."

(Why can't they all just be like Juan Carlos you know the guy with the donkey who sell coffee beans on T.V.)

Juan terrorized Prince George's and Montgomery counties while he was a free man. He admitted to shooting bullets into an adolescence kid crowd and killed one child, thinking they were a rival gang. Can anyone say, paranoid?

Maryland is finally fed up with these types and has administered a crackdown on 51 members of the MS-13 gangs. So, far Juan Carlos Moreira is the only one of five that have been put away for life although, 45 of the MS-13 gang members have been convicted from everything from Immigrations to weapons to racketeering charges. (What I'm wondering is why don't we call these people terrorists?).

Old 09-16-2010, 11:22 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,937,610 times
I believe Maryland has the death penalty law. They should have used it. It's really unjust to make the taxpayers keep this guy alive. A swift execution now will send him to a higher court.

Old 09-16-2010, 11:45 AM

The U.S. government has made a pack NEVER to give the death sentence to any illegal alien. Only Americans citizens can get the death sentence. Our government at work...

Old 09-16-2010, 12:01 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,937,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
The U.S. government has made a pack NEVER to give the death sentence to any illegal alien. Only Americans citizens can get the death sentence. Our government at work...
Sounds like discrimination to me. A violation of "due process" under the 14th amendment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration