Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 01:13 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,232,240 times

Advertisements

Here's what the sons and daughters of illegals are doing behind closed doors:

YouTube - Citlalli Citlalmina Anahuac's "Pledge of resistance" poem .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 01:16 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Such gratitude for our Country RIGHT! FIGURES we would be seeing this sort of stuff. Does not surprise me, does it you?

Old 10-05-2010, 04:41 AM

216 posts, read 234,528 times
When will they figure out that the usa is not part of mexico?

Old 10-05-2010, 05:57 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Such gratitude for our Country RIGHT! FIGURES we would be seeing this sort of stuff. Does not surprise me, does it you?
Doesn't surprise me at all. Mexican and Central American immigrants and even the 1st and 2nd generation American descendants of said immigrants tend to be quite racist in my experience, and more ethnocentric than any other group that I've seen around here. It's disturbing. They only want for their own, and screw everyone else.

Obviously there are exceptions but this is just what I've observed here in north Texas. YMMV.

Old 10-05-2010, 06:33 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
When will they figure out that the usa is not part of mexico?
And when will they figure out that their tribal ancestors were not indigenous to the U.S.?

Old 10-05-2010, 07:31 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
That's what we get when we allow people to flaunt the laws and hand them welfare checks and all the benefits of living here without asking anything of them.

They aren't coming because they love this country or it's Constitution, they're coming because they love our money and our government handouts.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:40 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times
What can be said? Despite our extreme generosity, this is the mindset of many Hispanic illegal aliens and their offspring. These are the people we are expected to embrace, notwithstanding their insolence and obvious disdain for our country. These are the people who deserve the DREAM Act and CIR, because they only want an opportunity to be contributing members of our society.

While they do not represent all Hispanics, it cannot be denied that they are in fact the voice of a large segment of the illegal alien and anchor population.

Check out the following video, in particular from 0:52. Some of these children may have been born here, but their hearts will always belong to Mexico.

YouTube - American Students Forced to Say Pledge to Mexican Flag

Old 10-05-2010, 12:32 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Doesn't surprise me at all. Mexican and Central American immigrants and even the 1st and 2nd generation American descendants of said immigrants tend to be quite racist in my experience, and more ethnocentric than any other group that I've seen around here. It's disturbing. They only want for their own, and screw everyone else.

Obviously there are exceptions but this is just what I've observed here in north Texas. YMMV.
North Texas...Lets talk racist and ethnocentric

Old 10-05-2010, 12:46 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Too bad anti-illegal immigration groups don't have the money or foresight to exploit these kind of videos for national television broadcasts.

It's a perfect case as to why America and Americans shouldn't be afraid to say, "no, we will only allow invited guests to live and stay in our collective home."

Old 10-05-2010, 01:10 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,957,099 times
Benicar's video link is about a stupid school principal (Sam Williams) who authorized it for a 16th Septembre celebration. He shouldn't have. When/where I was growing up the recent immigrants were manly British, Dutch, East European, and German. I don't realize it at the time but it must have been weird for WW2 soldiers from both sides to now be neighbors. We had no cultural events at school - if you wanted that you learned your cultural dances & heritage in someone's basement or community/church hall. Foreign heritage at schools should be limited to after school clubs and wearing some green and/or saying "Happy St Patrick's Day" or "Happy Cinco de Mayo".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration