Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 04:45 PM

56 posts, read 63,793 times

Advertisements

White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!

Old 10-29-2010, 04:48 PM

6,116 posts, read 12,595,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals.
Yep.

Ask them how important it is (was) to protect their land borders.

Carry on.

Quote:
Well guess what, history is repeating itself.
lol.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200RT View Post
Yep.

Ask them how important it is (was) to protect their land borders.

Carry on.

lol.
Yes, indeed. Very important. Thankfully their descendants are now taking back what is rightfully theirs. I am tired of my people being called "illegal" when we had this land until it was stolen.

Texas and California are the economic juggernauts of the USA, so think how that has effected Mexico since they were robbed.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:52 PM

Here is an analogy: A father owns a home, and a criminal breaks in and kicks the man and his kid out who owns it. His son about 10 years later comes to take back what is rightfully his. The criminal never "owned" it - he took it. It doesn't belong to him.

Same deal with the Southwest.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:53 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Fact #1. You could have been born anywhere on the planet the day you were born. If those you were related to were on a piece of land 10,000 years ago, it doesn't make it yours today.

Fact #2. It doesn't matter who was on the land first, it only matters who is on the land today.

Fact #3. Any "Mexicans" who were on this land when the land was divided are still here. Those who came after without legal permission to do so are here illegally.

Fact #4. Mexico wasn't even a nation when the area was populated by the indigenous people. Any native people who were on the land then that is today the USA, are on the land today and are US citizens.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:57 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!
Is Mexico going to pay back the $15 million plus interest and pay back those debts we forgave them for those southwest territories? Be prepared we will tear down all the improvements that we made in the past 150 years also. So you will be left with nothing but dirt.

What are illegal Mexicans doing in our country outside of Texas and other parts of the southwest? They never owned most of the U.S. yet they are everywhere. They'd better leave those states as they are illegally there. By the way, the tribal ancestors of the Mexicans were not indigenous to the U.S. I imagine the descendants of the tribes alive today who were indigenous to this country will have something to say about Mexicans taking over THEIR country.

By the way, you Mexicans have that white Spanish invader blood flowing in your veins so you are half invader yourself, lol.

I was born here so no, I am not an illegal. Take your reconquista agenda and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Ain't gonna happen.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Fact #1. You could have been born anywhere on the planet the day you were born. If those you were related to were on a piece of land 10,000 years ago, it doesn't make it yours today.
Yes it does. If you truly believe that then you believe America doesn't belong to anyone, therefore it should be open to all persons.

Quote:
Fact #2. It doesn't matter who was on the land first, it only matters who is on the land today.
Okay, it's Mexicans land. We are just taking it back. Sorry!

Quote:
Fact #3. Any "Mexicans" who were on this land when the land was divided are still here. Those who came after without legal permission to do so are here illegally.
Ummmm you do realize you guys took Texas and California (and the SW in general) illegally right? We are just playing by your game (except Texas was historically part of Mexico - Texas, Arizona, California, etc. etc. were never historically part of the USA).

Quote:
Fact #4. Mexico wasn't even a nation when the area was populated by the indigenous people. Any native people who were on the land then that is today the USA, are on the land today.
Fact is USA wasn't a nation either. Basically the Europeans came here, committed a genocide (something they are good at doing) and formed some colonies.... you act as if the USA was an established nation 3,000 years ago.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:01 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Yes, indeed. Very important. Thankfully their descendants are now taking back what is rightfully theirs. I am tired of my people being called "illegal" when we had this land until it was stolen.

Texas and California are the economic juggernauts of the USA, so think how that has effected Mexico since they were robbed.
And it was mostly white folks who made them what they are today. You Mexicans can't even fix Mexico, lol.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Is Mexico going to pay back the $15 million plus interest and pay back those debts we forgave them for those southwest territories? Be prepared we will tear down all the improvements that we made in the past 150 years also. So you will be left with nothing but dirt.
We don't owe America anything.

America is built on slavery and cheap labor. If illegal immigration labor goes, then it will be you that will be left with nothing but dirt.

Quote:
What are illegal Mexicans doing in our country outside of Texas and other parts of the southwest?
What are whites doing in America?

Quote:
They never owned most of the U.S. yet they are everywhere.
Whites never owned most of the US yet they are everywhere.

Quote:
They'd better leave those states as they are illegally there. By the way, the tribal ancestors of the Mexicans were not indigenous to the U.S. I imagine the descendants of the tribes alive today who were indigenous to this country will have something to say about Mexicans taking over THEIR country.
Well the problem is the whites committed a little thing called GENOCIDE on the indigenous peoples. The world would be better without white people.

Quote:
I was born here so no, I am not an illegal. Take your reconquista agenda and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Ain't gonna happen.
And guess what, I was born here too, and my parents are what you would call "illegal" and guess what?

Me and them ain't goin' anywhere either! So take your BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!

Old 10-29-2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
And it was mostly white folks who made them what they are today. You Mexicans can't even fix Mexico, lol.
Yeah California is doing great right now, oh yeah!

America and Europe is done, so quit talking crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration