Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 09:03 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,554,889 times

Advertisements

It’s getting nasty.

Quote:
The DREAM Act, Gutiérrez says, is for now his final legislative maneuver. He’s finished waiting for the mythical 60th vote to materialize in the Senate. No, when the lame duck ends, Gutiérrez and his movement allies will ask for a divorce—from the Democratic Party, from the entire lawmaking process.

The movement will operate autonomously, no longer beholden to wavering Democrats, filibustering Republicans, and—perhaps most tantalizingly—no longer beholden to Barack Obama.
The Coming Latino Revolt - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20101202/ts_dailybeast/11237_luisgutirrezandcominglatinorevolt - broken link)

DREAMies. . . .

Warning: Forum does not filter profanity or crude remarks.

Edit: Within minutes of posting this thread it was deleted by the DAP Forum moderator.

Quote:
We tried to obey the law but they don't give a **** about us, calling us criminals, telling us to get the **** out and die. We're starting our own movement like the Black Panthers and calling ourselves Ghost Dreamers. There are 2.1 million members in our gang. Good moral characters? **** it, they weren't planning to give us **** in the first place.

Dreamers who wanted to join the Marines join us instead and take care of Sessions, King and Rubio in Al Capone style. Med School Dreamers and Nursing majors treat our Dreamers shot by police during our revolution.

How did African Americans gain human rights? Raising awareness by demanding their rights, getting sprayed with fire hose and by getting beaten by police. Otherwise white supremacists don't give a **** about you. They're the same people who enslaved South America and conduct human experiments on children in Africa.
OK **** it. We're starting our own gang - DREAM Act Portal Forum

The f*** you thread - DREAM Act Portal Forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,233 times
Rep. Guttirez must be high,either that or watching too many sci-fi movies.
The vast majority of ALL Americans oppose Amnesty,even many of his own ethnic group.

Let him lead the revolution. What a sad JOKE. BTW African Americans had the right to be here so there is no valid comparison there. Illegal Aliens of all ethnic groups don't. Someone should convince him to go for it.

It will only ensure that this pro Illegal invasion is dealt with sooner rather then later. SI SE PUEDE,YES WE CAN Put an end to this treasonous madness!!!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:52 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
Weird. These are foreign citizens, they have no business comparing themselves with Americans at all. What they ought to do is take their si se puedes back home and do something for their own countries.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Is this guy for real! or what. I don't think he understands the scope of our PROBLEMS with illegals. Or he is looking at the situation unrealistically, and ignorantly.

You know how this makes him sound a Revolution, get real now, maybe we ought to start a revolution of our own.

Last edited by california-jewel; 12-03-2010 at 12:11 AM..

Old 12-02-2010, 11:06 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
It's also weird how they keep invoking the name of Cesar Chavez as though he was an illegal or marched for the rights of illegals to come here to bring wages down, when in reality Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration. When the UFW back then protested, it was against illegal scab labor brought in to keep wages down.

How absurd the way they flat out lie and pretend Cesar Chavez was about uncontrolled illegal immigration or illegal entry into the USA.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:48 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,554,889 times
How can they possibly be more anti-American? And, this is the mindset of people who will be legalized with the passage of the DREAM Act. Heaven forbid this person should serve in our military, or have access to sensitive data.

Quote:
Forthcoming will be my proposal for retaliation. This country educated the likes of you and me. Many of you, like myself, have far surpassed our American counterparts in academia. I will make it my duty to use the education I received from America against it in every way possible for the rest of my life if I continue to be unjustly oppressed.

I have lived my entire life save for the first 3 months, in this country. If my subjugation continues, I will wholeheartedly renounced my allegiance and patriotism to this country, which runs deeper and truer than most U.S. Citizens, and make sale my talents to the highest bidder. Preference will go to this nation's biggest enemies. The dollar will motivate me.
Republican Filibuster - DREAM Act Portal Forum

Old 12-03-2010, 08:50 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Is this guy for real! or what. I don't think he understands the scope of our PROBLEMS with illegals. Or he is looking at the situation unrealistically, and ignorantly.

You know how this makes him sound a Revolution, get real now, maybe we ought to start a revolution of our own.
He is looking at the situation through ethnic, racist glasses. Nothing else matters to him.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:04 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,517,832 times
Gutiérrez has started a war that he'll never win

Old 12-03-2010, 01:19 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Was the battle on the San Jacinto, really won?

Guess Santa Anna, was too ashamed to tell them.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:57 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,663,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It’s getting nasty.

The Coming Latino Revolt - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20101202/ts_dailybeast/11237_luisgutirrezandcominglatinorevolt - broken link)

DREAMies. . . .

Warning: Forum does not filter profanity or crude remarks.

Edit: Within minutes of posting this thread it was deleted by the DAP Forum moderator.

OK **** it. We're starting our own gang - DREAM Act Portal Forum

The f*** you thread - DREAM Act Portal Forum

WOW

They got the nerve to invade this country and demand SH_T.
They have broken our laws if anything we should be up and arms about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration