Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2011, 01:13 PM

385 posts, read 719,640 times

Advertisements

As some of you have figured I'm not really pro anti-immigration but I wont put my two cents in right now.

Shawna Forde, anti-illegal-immigration activist, gets death penalty for killing man and his daughter

Does people like Shawna Forde, and other close to Nazi like people beef up your pride or make you ashamed? Is there such a thing as an "American Extremist?"

Also do you think her actions were jusitified not only legally but in a humane sense?

And do you think this is the action we should take?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2011, 01:17 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,823,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhiryuu View Post
As some of you have figured I'm not really pro anti-immigration but I wont put my two cents in right now.

Shawna Forde, anti-illegal-immigration activist, gets death penalty for killing man and his daughter

Does people like Shawna Forde, and other close to Nazi like people beef up your pride or make you ashamed? Is there such a thing as an "American Extremist?"

Also do you think her actions were jusitified not only legally but in a humane sense?

this has already been discussed on another thread.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:43 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,282,761 times
Quote:

Doesn't make me feel either ashamed or proud as she doesn't represent me or the majority of American's views or actions in this country. Nice try, but no cigar.

No, her actions were not justified and I am glad she got the death penalty but keep in mind that this wasn't a hate crime of which I am sure you are subtley hinting at. She was trying to extract money from a drug dealer and it turned to murder, nothing more and nothing less. All murderers should pay for their crimes and she and her accomplices all will. Justice has been served.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:43 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,701,377 times
Quote:

I would not lump this moron in with anti illegal, pro America movements. She was and is a loose cannon and deserves what she got. Nazi's are fringe groups, like the black separatists, skin heads and other nut cases. So sure there could be American extremists but they belong to many, many different camps and I would not paint them as patriotic. She does not make me "ashamed" just sad as I don't associate with people like her or support extremists of any type. On another note: I do wish that illegals that come here and kill our police officers, run over and kill our citizens would get the same sentence she got. Eye for an eye kind of thing.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:56 PM

385 posts, read 719,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I would not lump this moron in with anti illegal, pro America movements. She was and is a loose cannon and deserves what she got. Nazi's are fringe groups, like the black separatists, skin heads and other nut cases. So sure there could be American extremists but they belong to many, many different camps and I would not paint them as patriotic. She does not make me "ashamed" just sad as I don't associate with people like her or support extremists of any type. On another note: I do wish that illegals that come here and kill our police officers, run over and kill our citizens would get the same sentence she got. Eye for an eye kind of thing.
*Like*

Old 02-23-2011, 04:31 PM

50,114 posts, read 46,715,694 times
What does pro anti-immigration mean?

immigration = good

illegal immigration = bad

Old 02-23-2011, 04:57 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,486,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
What does pro anti-immigration mean?

immigration = good

illegal immigration = bad
Yeppers.

Forde is scum. She has been punishd. Now its time to do that same thing to ANY illegal alien here doing a smilaer crime.

Old 02-25-2011, 08:04 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,361,223 times
Quote:

Her actions are deplorable

Old 02-26-2011, 12:50 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,860,007 times
Quote:

This despicable POS and her cohorts should be executed, if your attempt is to portray people opposed to Illegal immigration in the same light then you have failed.

You might want to post this question in Stormfront if you're looking for "Nazi" opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration