Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 02:01 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times

Advertisements

Open border advocate appointed Director for the Executive Office for Immigration Review

r.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:03 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Wow, putting one of the foxes in charge of the hen house. So typical of this government.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:18 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,857 times
Where is his writings favoring "open borders"? Osuna being lead prosecutor on the Federal Government's suit against Arizona's SB1070 makes him "pro-illegal"?

Would be nice to back up claims..otherwise they just look like cheap smears.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Where is his writings favoring "open borders"? Osuna being lead prosecutor on the Federal Government's suit against Arizona's SB1070 makes him "pro-illegal"?

Would be nice to back up claims..otherwise they just look like cheap smears.
He is Hispanic isn't he? He may not be for open borders but I am sure he is opposed to any enforcement of our immigration laws against his illegal compadres. Bet he is an amnesty advocate also. Aren't they all?

Old 05-19-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
He is Hispanic isn't he? He may not be for open borders but I am sure he is opposed to any enforcement of our immigration laws against his illegal compadres. Bet he is an amnesty advocate also. Aren't they all?
I dont know him to be hispanic...and why does that matter? Are you saying he being hispanic, he is therefore for open borders and pro-illegal?

Are all DOJ lead prosecutors advocates of amnesty? I dont know if that is a requirement if the Boss says thats is the Offical policy.

Old 05-19-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I dont know him to be hispanic...and why does that matter? Are you saying he being hispanic, he is therefore for open borders and pro-illegal?

Are all DOJ lead prosecutors advocates of amnesty? I dont know if that is a requirement if the Boss says thats is the Offical policy.
I think his name indicates that he is Hispanic. Please tell me of just one Hispanic politician or appointed official that isn't anti-enforcement of our immigration laws and isn't pro-amnesty. Again, I never said "open borders" however some of them are for that also.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
I think his name indicates that he is Hispanic. Please tell me of just one Hispanic politician or appointed official that isn't anti-enforcement of our immigration laws and isn't pro-amnesty. Again, I never said "open borders" however some of them are for that also.
I dont know any politician hispanic or otherwise that is for anit-enforcement of legal, constitutional immigration laws.
What are Mr. Osumna's views?

Here a few that do not advocate amnesty

(R)Sen Marco Rubio Florida
Susana Martinez Gov New Mexico
Mel Martinez (R)Sen. Florida

And why is the discussion left Mr. Osuna and the claims made of him? stay on point, lets not move the goal posts once again.

Last edited by 1751texan; 05-19-2011 at 05:12 PM..

Old 05-19-2011, 05:47 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
I dont know any politician hispanic or otherwise that is for anit-enforcement of legal, constitutional immigration laws.

And why is the discussion left Mr. Osuna and the claims made of him? stay on point, lets not move the goal posts once again.
Is anyone buying it? Would you change your mind? Would anyone? Typical Politician.

Immigration flip-flop will cost Marco Rubio - Florida Senate Race - Salon.com

Old 05-19-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:

Ok, you found one.....Susana Martinez but that's it. Rubio and Mel Martinez are both for CIR which is just another code word for amnesty. As for Osumna I couldn't find much on him but one website stated that he is for a path to citizenship for illegal aliens aka CIR/amnesty and he was an immigration lawyer. Big red flag right there.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:11 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,435 times
Quote:
More prejudice and stereotypes against Hispanics. So in other words, Hispanics are incompetent to lead a LE agency?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration