Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 05:29 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,594,056 times

Advertisements

Governor Brewer. Be honest. You,Arizona,and all patriotic,law abiding Americans lost. Yes the court upheld one provision,but they basically castrated it and made it unenforceable. Later,Obama and his DHS basically again said they would not cooperate with you on illegal immigration enforcement.
Here's my idea.
Round up all the illegals currently in Arizona jails. Get as many buses as you need. Then,start off for Washington DC. On the way,make a detour in Chicago. Drop some off at Obama For America headquarters and also at David Axelrod's address. Then,head to DC. On the way,drop a few illegals in swing states like Ohio and PA. When you get to DC,drop them off at the white house. As an added nice touch,give them some weapons,ala Fast and Furious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 11:24 PM

3,566 posts, read 3,734,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Governor Brewer. Be honest. You,Arizona,and all patriotic,law abiding Americans lost. Yes the court upheld one provision,but they basically castrated it and made it unenforceable. Later,Obama and his DHS basically again said they would not cooperate with you on illegal immigration enforcement.
Here's my idea.
Round up all the illegals currently in Arizona jails. Get as many buses as you need. Then,start off for Washington DC. On the way,make a detour in Chicago. Drop some off at Obama For America headquarters and also at David Axelrod's address. Then,head to DC. On the way,drop a few illegals in swing states like Ohio and PA. When you get to DC,drop them off at the white house. As an added nice touch,give them some weapons,ala Fast and Furious.
Here's my suggestion: Arizona should deduct the cost of feeding, housing, educating, medically treating and incarcerating its illegal aliens from the tax money earmarked to go to Washington. In other words federalize the cost of supporting Obama's illegals.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:34 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
If that's the case, why is Obam stomping his nasty little feet and throwing a temper tantrum? This wasn't a loss from SCOTUS.

Lefties really need to get their babbling points straight. They think they won this won. The spin is hilarious.

Secession, that's what I'd love to see. But if a single state managed to do that, the entire country would tip over because of people rushing to that state to live.

lol

Old 06-26-2012, 03:51 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,237,701 times
Dale, good point and great suggestion !!

Old 06-26-2012, 04:03 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
I think all 5 states sued by Obama should counter-sue on refusal to enforce immigration law.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:16 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
There has to be a legal tactic states can take when our federal government basically refuses to enforce certain laws, when this dereliction of duty impacts states

Old 06-26-2012, 04:20 AM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,494 times
I love how people think the Constitution of the United States is only good for some people and not ALL people. Go fly a kite.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:24 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
I love how people think the Constitution of the United States is only good for some people and not ALL people. Go fly a kite.
And I don't love how idiots think we shouldn't enforce our laws and that our borders should be wide open.
How about I pick up some illegal, drop them off at your house and tell them to make themselves at home. I'm sure you'd be delighted. Even more so, if the cops refused to remove them from your home. If you'd be upset about that, then you're a hypocrite

Old 06-26-2012, 04:30 AM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
And I don't love how idiots think we shouldn't enforce our laws and that our borders should be wide open.
How about I pick up some illegal, drop them off at your house and tell them to make themselves at home. I'm sure you'd be delighted. Even more so, if the cops refused to remove them from your home. If you'd be upset about that, then you're a hypocrite
Yeah, and how idiots want in the name of enforcing laws, want to take away people's rights. So they pick and choose the laws as they see fit. You cannot enforce laws and do it with disregard to people's rights. That's the biggest hypocrisy you can commit.

Who the hell said not to enforce our borders? Get off it. Stop trying to say people who believe in the Constitution and Civil Rights are anti enforcing immigration. YOU FAIL.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:40 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Yeah, and how idiots want in the name of enforcing laws, want to take away people's rights. So they pick and choose the laws as they see fit. You cannot enforce laws and do it with disregard to people's rights. That's the biggest hypocrisy you can commit.

Who the hell said not to enforce our borders? Get off it. Stop trying to say people who believe in the Constitution and Civil Rights are anti enforcing immigration. YOU FAIL.
Pssssssssssstttttttttttttt: Here's a newsflash for ya...our laws don't give 'rights' to illegals.

I guess that's too complex for liberals to wrap their pea-sized brains around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration