U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 07:13 AM

256 posts, read 255,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, and many of those were from known terrorist countries. They disappeared into our country. From what I understand there is no "catch and release" for OTM's anymore. Many if not most of them came through our southern border. Makes you wonder though what those others are up to in our country that were never found.
In My Opinion, I think they might be up to no good. There have been too many wildfires set by people and trains derailed by people and factories burned to the ground by people. America has been stupid to allow the illegal aliens to run amok, let's hope we can fix it before we are turned into a 3rd world country and taken over by our enemies.
Rate this post positively

Old 10-03-2011, 08:11 AM

9,241 posts, read 7,719,087 times
Illegals come from all corners of the earth.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:19 AM

17,478 posts, read 11,383,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, and many of those were from known terrorist countries. They disappeared into our country. From what I understand there is no "catch and release" for OTM's anymore. Many if not most of them came through our southern border. Makes you wonder though what those others are up to in our country that were never found.
Possible sleeper cells, would be my guess.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:21 AM

29,986 posts, read 38,989,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
In My Opinion, I think they might be up to no good. There have been too many wildfires set by people and trains derailed by people and factories burned to the ground by people. America has been stupid to allow the illegal aliens to run amok, let's hope we can fix it before we are turned into a 3rd world country and taken over by our enemies.
Do you not think this is indeed the real goal of the globalists as the ultimate "redistribution of wealth" from the West? Just something to chew on.....

Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM

17,478 posts, read 11,383,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Do you not think this is indeed the real goal of the globalists as the ultimate "redistribution of wealth" from the West? Just something to chew on.....
Just wonder how these globalists will like the "World" they create, if this goes their way. Something for those people to chew on....

Old 10-03-2011, 11:05 AM

5,302 posts, read 4,335,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
Apparently this forum is really showing that members are allowed to make any wild claim they want to, as long as there is "in my opinion" somewhere within the post...

Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 AM

14,306 posts, read 11,950,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Apparently this forum is really showing that members are allowed to make any wild claim they want to, as long as there is "in my opinion" somewhere within the post...
If you don't like the way this forum operates the door is this way>>>>>>

Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
IBMMuseum even you The Lord of All Poo and Evil Thread Enforcer is entitled to your opinion. As we speak a Chemical Plant in Texas is burning to the ground.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:41 PM

14,306 posts, read 11,950,520 times
Speaking of voicing one's opinion not based on known facts is the screaming of racial profiling by the pro-illegals. I wonder if this "opinion" would be met with the same comments and objections in here? I think not.

Old 10-03-2011, 03:26 PM

They sure do scream discrimination a lot but they can't seem to back it up or provide adequate proof or facts. But they are quick to jump on someone's back. Most of the time they're trying to derail threads that are unfavorable to the illegal aliens. Their precious illegal aliens must not have a hair harmed on their heads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or