Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 04:27 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,580,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
By Frosty Wooldridge

Anyone looking at present day Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Houston, Albuquerque, Chicago and New York City—cannot help but see and hear that Americans have lost America. Americans surrendered their language and culture to Mexicans streaming across their borders like a “human Katrina.”

Manuel Alderete, Mexican Movement member, Los Angeles, CA, Occupied Anahuac—emailed my office a disconcerting letter titled: “Ten Reasons Why Mexicans Have Already Won; and you Americans have lost.”

Anybody out there in America that could refute this man’s arrogance, his certitude, his braggadocio? Frankly, I agree with him.

Below, you may plug into the ten reasons he provided for America being overtaken by Mexicans.
TEN REASONS WHY MEXICANS CAPTURED AMERICA: AND AMERICANS LOST

1 - Births fueling Mexican population in U.S

2 - Both Obama and McCain favor amnesty (or some version thereof).
written before the election

3 - The 14th Amendment (instant amnesty)

4 - Whites will lose majority status by 2042

5 - 1 out of 5 U.S. schoolchildren is a Mexican

6 - 25% of children born in U.S. are Mexican

7 - Jim Gilchrist surrenders, border groups in disarray ("We've lost the battle.")

8 - Most "Americans" favor current immigration levels

9 - Border Patrol arrests are a 90% FAILURE

10 - By 2050, Mexican Population to Triple in U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 04:42 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,767,958 times
Sobering. And sad.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:44 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,166,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
TEN REASONS WHY MEXICANS CAPTURED AMERICA: AND AMERICANS LOST

1 - Births fueling Mexican population in U.S

2 - Both Obama and McCain favor amnesty (or some version thereof).
written before the election

3 - The 14th Amendment (instant amnesty)

4 - Whites will lose majority status by 2042

5 - 1 out of 5 U.S. schoolchildren is a Mexican

6 - 25% of children born in U.S. are Mexican

7 - Jim Gilchrist surrenders, border groups in disarray ("We've lost the battle.")

8 - Most "Americans" favor current immigration levels

9 - Border Patrol arrests are a 90% FAILURE

10 - By 2050, Mexican Population to Triple in U.S.
It ain't over, trust me

I still keep having the feeling that we (the USA) will wind up owning at least the northern part of Mexico------------especially if/when that nation implodes courtesy of its drug wars.

Trust me: even Obama will not sit idly by if we have a 'failed state' smack dab next door.

Needless to say: US law and mores will come into force IMHO which will spell the end of Hispanic culture where it conflicts with our Anglo-Saxon based one.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
It ain't over, trust me

I still keep having the feeling that we (the USA) will wind up owning at least the northern part of Mexico------------especially if/when that nation implodes courtesy of its drug wars.

Trust me: even Obama will not sit idly by if we have a 'failed state' smack dab next door.

Needless to say: US law and mores will come into force IMHO which will spell the end of Hispanic culture where it conflicts with our Anglo-Saxon based one.
He is standing by. I don't really believe Obama is anything different than Bush. He's own by the global corporations, remember when before the election he spoke of taking a look at NAFTA but quickly told the Canadian government it was only for getting votes that he said that.

I also don't believe there is any decrease in illegal immigration - certainly there isn't here where they're pouring over because of the violence in Juarez. You can see them on the bridges with their trucks and trailers filled up with home furnishings, bailing out -- fleeing what looks like a sinking ship.

I realize that most of Mexico is fine - no problem but these people are heading to the USA and demanding refugee status now. The USA means government handouts, moving south gets you nothing but work.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
It ain't over, trust me

I don't see that either. It's like the laws on noise levels, disturbing the peace. If someone complains about loud Mexican music being played at all hours of the night, nothing is done about it, but play heavy metal or classic rock and you'll be cited on those laws.

Here some people are expected to drive with license plates and drivers licenses and insurance but not illegals. They are allowed to drive, the laws don't apply to them while others are given heavy fines.

The latest thing are the cardboard dealer plates that are very easily made at home. You see old beaters from the 70's and 80's with "dealer plates" because that's a very easy way to avoid registration, license fees, and all the rest.

Colonias are another example. If you sell land to the "wrong" people -- like Americans, you have to have sewers, sidewalks, and electricity and water. You have to abide by zoning laws when building. Meanwhile they're always building colonias -- aka illegal subdivisions where it's okay not to provide the standard things like water and zoning laws are never followed.

Americans are expected to develop their lots themselves if they do buy undeveloped land -- and not only that we have to follow laws when putting in septic tanks - no open latrines for us even if we want to save money.

Watch what happens when an American independent contractor fails to pay into social security taxes or forgets to file an income statement with the IRS yet millions of illegals never pay into taxes (unless they're going after the earned income tax refund). Document fraud is a felony crime if Americans do it - yet the government knows full well that illegals are presenting fake and stolen social security numbers and other documents.

It's as though there are two sets of laws now.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I don't see that either. It's like the laws on noise levels, disturbing the peace. If someone complains about loud Mexican music being played at all hours of the night, nothing is done about it, but play heavy metal or classic rock and you'll be cited on those laws.

Here some people are expected to drive with license plates and drivers licenses and insurance but not illegals. They are allowed to drive, the laws don't apply to them while others are given heavy fines.

The latest thing are the cardboard dealer plates that are very easily made at home. You see old beaters from the 70's and 80's with "dealer plates" because that's a very easy way to avoid registration, license fees, and all the rest.

Colonias are another example. If you sell land to the "wrong" people -- like Americans, you have to have sewers, sidewalks, and electricity and water. You have to abide by zoning laws when building. Meanwhile they're always building colonias -- aka illegal subdivisions where it's okay not to provide the standard things like water and zoning laws are never followed.

Americans are expected to develop their lots themselves if they do buy undeveloped land -- and not only that we have to follow laws when putting in septic tanks - no open latrines for us even if we want to save money.

Watch what happens when an American independent contractor fails to pay into social security taxes or forgets to file an income statement with the IRS yet millions of illegals never pay into taxes (unless they're going after the earned income tax refund). Document fraud is a felony crime if Americans do it - yet the government knows full well that illegals are presenting fake and stolen social security numbers and other documents.

Not very true here in Arizona: even more and more of our 'Mexican' Americans want the illegals out. Translation: things here are much tougher for the latter compared to 2 years ago.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:41 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,580,010 times
Quote:
He is standing by. I don't really believe Obama is anything different than Bush. He's own by the global corporations, remember when before the election he spoke of taking a look at NAFTA but quickly told the Canadian government it was only for getting votes that he said that.

I also don't believe there is any decrease in illegal immigration - certainly there isn't here where they're pouring over because of the violence in Juarez. You can see them on the bridges with their trucks and trailers filled up with home furnishings, bailing out -- fleeing what looks like a sinking ship.

I realize that most of Mexico is fine - no problem but these people are heading to the USA and demanding refugee status now. The USA means government handouts, moving south gets you nothing but work.
Napolitano is already preparing for Mexican refugees; which is the impetus behind the ‘sudden’ change in detention procedures. They are converting hotels under the guise of providing our current illegals with more suitable accommodations. In reality, the new facilities are intended for our next wave of “guests.” She even mentioned, “newly-arrived asylum seekers.” She certainly couldn’t be referring to the 20+ million already here.

Quote:
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said illegal immigrants ranging from criminals to newly arrived asylum seekers would be held in different facilities according to the risk they pose.

"This is a system that encompasses many different types of detainees, not all of whom need to be held in prison-like circumstances," Napolitano told a conference call.

Referring to noncriminals such as newly arrived asylum seekers, Napolitano said, "We will begin efforts to house these populations near immigration service providers and pursue different options like converted hotels or residential facilities for their detention."
U.S. to house detained migrants in converted hotels | U.S. | Reuters

Old 10-18-2009, 05:46 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,568,834 times
Quote:

I'd always assumed colonias were legally allowed under Texas law. Maybe I was mistaken.

We had one near here (Calif) a few years ago...one American landowner; about 250 'unauthorized' residents (illegals, PLUS various welfare and 'street people')....no sewers, one water spigot. People were housed in camper shells, shipping containers, and derelict trailers.

As a Water District employee, I got involved as the 'landlord' became ever more 'cocky' and went into the business of selling groundwater (to a neighboring nursery). Selling ground water by individuals is illegal in California, and we 'busted' him on this account (after about 5 years and several death threats). After that, the 'colonia' was disbanded...its occupants moved out, and the whole scheme collapsed. It probably helped that a rich developer had plans to turn the property into a suburb.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:33 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,482,723 times
Consider the source.

Quote:
Manuel Alderete, Mexican Movement member, Los Angeles, CA, Occupied Anahuac—emailed my office a disconcerting letter titled: “Ten Reasons Why Mexicans Have Already Won; and you Americans have lost.”
I was going to write a bit about Manuel, but why not let him speak for himself?

Quote:
We are NOT Hispanic! NOT Latino! Those are European identities. We are NOT Europeans. We are Indigenous People...the MEXICA people. Our land is called Anhuac.

Mexicans, Central Americans, Native Americans, and Canadian First Nations are all ONE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE separated by false European-imposed borders. We have over 50,000 years of occupation on this land and over 4,300 years of civilizations to our credit. We need to educate our people for liberation from European occupation on our lands.

We are fast becoming the majority population, and by 2050 we will be the majority in what is called the US Southwest. We were a great people once, not the cowards and ignorant poor people we are today. Europeans did this to us. Europeans killed 95% of our population and then enslaved us to their interests. We will be a great people once again. Liberation from Europeans is the solution to our problems. Education (in our own interests) and confrontational activism is the methodology.

Europeans need to go back to Europe! Stop leeching off our lands! Stop terrorizing our people! The border is at the Atlantic Ocean!
Amazon.com: Profile for Manuel Alderete

What an idiot! I could just as easily give him 10 reasons why Mexicans are going to lose. Here are the first two:

Let me add that I would give him 10 reasons why illegal alien Mexicans in the US are going to lose. People like Alderete tend to forget that the vast majority of Mexicans are in........(gasp!) Mexico and many are doing just fine. It is the ones who have not been able to make a go of it in Mexico who end up here. Why would a successful Mexican shopkeeper, restaurant owner, accountant, teacher or optometrist sneak into the US? They are part of the growing Mexican middle class, there is no need for them to come here. Nor are they interested in 'taking over'.

Last edited by andreabeth; 10-18-2009 at 07:15 PM..

Old 10-18-2009, 06:36 PM

One thing that Mexico needs to fear is due to the White supremacy of Hispanic culture; what would stop the Anglos from closing ranks with the elite (mostly White) SoB which would screw the Mestizos royally.

Frankly: I would refer Mexico to remain an intact nation that takes responsibility for even its poorest/most indigenous citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration