Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 12:25 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,669,503 times

Advertisements

Great they steal our SS#'s,
-Falsify documents
-Break into our country
-Pick fight with the locals & gov for enforcing our laws
- Now sue us while not belonging here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 01:48 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
-Falsify documents
-Break into our country
We've become a nation of wimps in dealing with these lawbreakers. We will pay for this dearly one day.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:28 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,848,445 times
Quote:
-Falsify documents
-Break into our country
Judicial Watch specifically refers to the case of Border Agent Luis Fonseca in the San Diego sector, but you didn't quote that portion. Two years ago there was another case also in the San Diego area, that of Anastasio Hernandez Rojas, where a second witness video has just recently surfaced:

A previously-known video segment had witnesses asking an officer why Anastasio is being beaten, when he is screaming for help, and it is evident he is not resisting:

What is your take on the actions of the Border Patrol agents here, with a "homicide" that never had any charges filed?...

Old 04-21-2012, 12:14 AM

1,110 posts, read 2,471,387 times
My take is he should have stayed on his side of the border.
Meth heads do not respond to pain compliance like normal people. Yes I know from experience (not on the receiving end). Death was from heart failure and acute meth intoxication. This is very common.
Was he beat, yea apparently so. If he stayed in Mexico he might still be alive.
If I was treated the same by Mexican police it would not even make the news.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:58 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
What is your take on the actions of the Border Patrol agents here, with a "homicide" that never had any charges filed?...
Thanks for the videos.

Shall we post photos of people who died at the hands of llegals who were DUI without a license? How about people who have been crippled by illegals who were DUI? How about people who were murdered by illegals?Any photos of women who were beaten and raped???

If it took 12 officers to subdue that illegal his tank must have been on full with the meth in his system.

The author of that article needs to get up to speed. "UA" doesn't mean Undocumented Alien (policitally incorrect use of the word "alien" - ooops, another lawsuit by an offended UA????). UA now means Undocumented American, which kicks in once you cross the border illegally, along with all the protection, money and benefits that government can provide.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:15 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Thanks for the videos.

Shall we post photos of people who died at the hands of llegals who were DUI without a license? How about people who have been crippled by illegals who were DUI? How about people who were murdered by illegals?Any photos of women who were beaten and raped???

If it took 12 officers to subdue that illegal his tank must have been on full with the meth in his system.

The author of that article needs to get up to speed. "UA" doesn't mean Undocumented Alien (policitally incorrect use of the word "alien" - ooops, another lawsuit by an offended UA????). UA now means Undocumented American, which kicks in once you cross the border illegally, along with all the protection, money and benefits that government can provide.

You have a very good valid point. There are many innocent americans killed at the hands of illegal drunk drivers. More then we know.
I see your point, if they can show this! then why not the people who have been killed by illegals. Almost sees, that these days, more people protect the rights of illegals then those of us born here.
I really am ready and have had enough, infact enough is enough? i want our borders prtoected, and what has to be done to stop the madness, has to be done. No amnesty, and that is Obama's baby, most people i do know and democrats i know, don't want the amnesty period.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:27 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You have a very good valid point. There are many innocent americans killed at the hands of illegal drunk drivers. More then we know.
I see your point, if they can show this! then why not the people who have been killed by illegals. Almost sees, that these days, more people protect the rights of illegals then those of us born here.
I really am ready and have had enough, infact enough is enough? i want our borders prtoected, and what has to be done to stop the madness, has to be done. No amnesty, and that is Obama's baby, most people i do know and democrats i know, don't want the amnesty period.
Illegals getting a "bad deal" by government or suffering from a serious "medical" problem (probably from drug or alchohol abuse) makes front page news to garner sympathy, yet the hundreds of US citizens who end up dead, disabled, beaten at the hands of an illegal gets shoved back in the news in the coupon section. What logic is being applied? If those US citizens weren't where they were it wouldn't have happened? Were those US citizens at the wrong place at the wrong time so it's their fault? The illegal was drunk or high and didn't know what he was doing, so give him a fine?

Guess the plight of Americans dying at the hands of an illegal isn't newsworthy, but the "rights" of and illegal are being violated is scandalous. Let's overlook the gang violence and drug distribution. Let's not talk about how illegals actually "contribute" to our society.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:23 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
-Falsify documents
-Break into our country

lethal force should be allowed to be used on criminals coming over the border illegally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration