Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2012, 11:54 PM

55 posts, read 70,028 times

Advertisements

By Edwin Mora
July 18, 2012

(CNSNews.com) -- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens at a Boston-area flight school that was owned by yet another illegal alien, according to the Government Accountability Office.

TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien | CNSNews.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 12:47 AM

3,183 posts, read 7,163,252 times
Well thats OK because they made them all take off their shoes....and people touched their junk... lol

Old 07-21-2012, 12:48 AM

1,150 posts, read 1,174,000 times
Great! Illegal alien pilots with no vetting. It boggles the mind.

I guess everything's ok though, since all of them had Hispanic names. Don't they know Middle Easterners have been going to Mexico, studying the culture and customs, and learning the language for years, then crossing into this country illegally, passing themselves off as Mexican? How many illegal Hispanic aliens, most with less than a high school education, take flight training?
Where did these poor, uneducated, indigent people looking for a better life get the money to attend a flight school? I wouldn't bet that all those trainees are Hispanic regardless of what name they call themselves.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:01 AM

4,865 posts, read 5,654,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post

I guess everything's ok though, since all of them had Hispanic names. Don't they know Middle Easterners have been going to Mexico, studying the culture and customs, and learning the language for years, then crossing into this country illegally, passing themselves off as Mexican? How many illegal Hispanic aliens, most with less than a high school education, take flight training?
Where did these poor, uneducated, indigent people looking for a better life get the money to attend a flight school? I wouldn't bet that all those trainees are Hispanic regardless of what name they call themselves.

The school owner and the students are all from Brazil. They work under the table and share houses with several people... And collect "freebies" on the side because of their US born spawn. They can make a few thousand a month in illegal alien friendly Massachusetts.

Those people have a really bad rep in my neck of the woods... One of the reason why I don't tell people where my dad hails from. (Brazil) because the select few who think they are above the laws give the law abiding legal immigrats (such as my dad) a bad rep. They are all clumped together. And the fact that 7 out of 10 Brazilians in MA are here illegally doesn't help.

Old 07-21-2012, 12:18 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,752,921 times
Quote:

Now that's downright funny.

You don't think drug cartels might be financing those flight training classes? Does everyone need a college degree to get a pilots license??

Old 07-21-2012, 04:15 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,489,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post

You don't think drug cartels might be financing those flight training classes? Does everyone need a college degree to get a pilots license??
Of course they are. Those pilots know they can't get a job flying for legitimate airlines. Unlike the TSA, airlines actually run background checks on their pilots. This is beyond pathetic, but typical for the inept U.S. government.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:28 AM

1,150 posts, read 1,174,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post

No doubt cartels are training their own pilots, but I'm still wary that some of them may be Middle Easterners. As for a college degree, I wouldn't bet the majority of those illegal aliens have high school diplomas.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:00 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,752,921 times
Quote:
No doubt cartels are training their own pilots, but I'm still wary that some of them may be Middle Easterners. As for a college degree, I wouldn't bet the majority of those illegal aliens have high school diplomas.
Middle Easterners have a hard enough time learning to speak English (with an accent), so I don't think learning Spanish would be something they could master easily.

Old 07-29-2012, 07:38 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,096,571 times
I hope none of them are only learning to take off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration