Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2012, 10:07 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,675,396 times

Advertisements

More than likely this girl will stay & they will not treat this case as human smuggling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 05:06 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,768,253 times
Un-freaking-believable.... First the woman(probably Illegal) hires coyotes to smuggle her daughter into the country, then after getting extorted for more money, she plays the victim card and calls HPD LMAO....all of the local media come running to her aide and report the story as a kidnapping, and now the criminal mom and daughter will more than likely face no charges Not one spineless reporter had the guts to even bring up the point that the woman should also be charged.

Why do even have Immigration laws?

Maybe I should pay someone to rob a store only to call the cops if I don't get my share of the goods

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=8815431

Old 09-23-2012, 04:42 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,139,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
Un-freaking-believable.... First the woman(probably Illegal) hires coyotes to smuggle her daughter into the country, then after getting extorted for more money, she plays the victim card and calls HPD LMAO....all of the local media come running to her aide and report the story as a kidnapping, and now the criminal mom and daughter will more than likely face no charges Not one spineless reporter had the guts to even bring up the point that the woman should also be charged.

Maybe I should pay someone to rob a store only to call the cops if I don't get my share of the goods

More than 80 suspected illegal immigrants found stashed in small house in southwest Harris County | abc13.com
Unreal. You can't make this stuff up.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:56 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,788,602 times
So the mother will be some sort of "hero whistleblower" and collect a reward because her call lead to the rescue of 82 "victims" and FOUR smugglers.

Green cards all around for the the mother, her daughter, and all the "victims" and deportation for the smugglers. Hip Hip Horray!!!!!

Old 09-26-2012, 01:12 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times
Does this surprise any of us! with half intelligence? Not on your life.

We have someone way to soft on illegals, time we get tougher, or this problem will only multiply, is this the Country we want to deal with in the future with illegals, for our children and grandchildren.

This is what they are getting, sad is it not.

I am sick and disgusted of the whole illegal if we can even call them that now a days, fiasco, and the headaches they bring to this Country, and expense.

And they are commiting more and more crimes.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:30 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,675,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
So the mother will be some sort of "hero whistleblower" and collect a reward because her call lead to the rescue of 82 "victims" and FOUR smugglers.

Green cards all around for the the mother, her daughter, and all the "victims" and deportation for the smugglers. Hip Hip Horray!!!!!
I am sure they will reward them to stay in the country.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:48 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post

That's it in a nutshell. The word is out that "victimized" illegals may apply for a U-Visa and legal status. As usual, illegals will scam the system. We can expect many more of these staged incidents.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:50 AM

2,973 posts, read 3,536,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post

More than 80 suspected illegal immigrants found stashed in small house in southwest Harris County | abc13.com
I see you supported Obama in 2012, yet your current position against illegal immigration goes against the Obama platform.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration