Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 05:26 PM

3 posts, read 6,620 times

Advertisements

Mexicans: Go back to Mexico and make a home there where your from. Why are your hear to clog up our system?? If your such hard working, family oriented, law abiding citezens then why don't you go back home and do something about that place that has gone to hell. you should do something for your country like were doing for ours such as getting you the hell outta here! We should be proud we are on the forfront of immigration reform. We need everyone to support what Sullivan is doing to protect "our" country for ourselves and our children. We want this a nice place to live without illegal aliens overrunning our safety, healthcare and our legally earned tax dollars. If the mexicans want to make a difference go back home and help turn your country into a place that no one wants to leave.

Old 09-02-2007, 07:35 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,497,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrli1967 View Post
Mexicans: Go back to Mexico and make a home there where your from. Why are your hear to clog up our system?? If your such hard working, family oriented, law abiding citezens then why don't you go back home and do something about that place that has gone to hell. you should do something for your country like were doing for ours such as getting you the hell outta here! We should be proud we are on the forfront of immigration reform. We need everyone to support what Sullivan is doing to protect "our" country for ourselves and our children. We want this a nice place to live without illegal aliens overrunning our safety, healthcare and our legally earned tax dollars. If the mexicans want to make a difference go back home and help turn your country into a place that no one wants to leave.
RIGHT ON.
Deport them now

Old 09-02-2007, 06:28 PM

273 posts, read 249,468 times
Colorado feels the same way!

Old 10-23-2007, 02:20 PM

12 posts, read 35,211 times
Please tell me it's not that bad there. I have been in the Navy for 20 years and spent most of them in the San Diego area so I have pretty much had my fill of illegals. At least be courteous enough to learn to speak english while you're here though....

Q: Why did God create Texas?
A: To keep the Mexicans out of Oklahoma
You are the weakest link....Goodbye

Old 10-23-2007, 03:12 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrli1967 View Post
can the church say amen?

Old 10-23-2007, 09:20 PM

2 posts, read 4,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
can the church say amen?
When we talk about "illegals" it is so easy to speak hatefully. While something needs to be done, I agree, I see us throwing out the baby with the bathwater. I would suggest we empty our prisons and deport the illegal criminals and gansters first. Then, I would deport the criminals and gangsters off the streets of our cities who are illegal. We are stupid to go after the working families, who are contributing to our society, while keeping the criminals. When we use a broad expressiion like those in the comments above, we are negating the valuable, individual humanity in each person. We can reform our laws and make the changes necessary without making a whole race of people seem less; without speaking bigotry. My church says "amen" to love and hospitality. There may be angels in the mix.

Last edited by wildflowersltd; 10-23-2007 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: added last line

Old 10-24-2007, 06:30 AM

537 posts, read 441,680 times
Deport ALL illegals and then worry about the citizen criminals.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:40 AM

1 posts, read 3,149 times
I agree Tulsa is pretty much over run by illegals. I dont even live in the city and i can find a handful almost immediately. Well maybe not since the bill was passed they have been fleeing the state.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:06 PM

6 posts, read 3,571 times
Lol it's funny you assume all Mexicans are illegal. I know of plenty that are legal citizens...

Old 10-24-2007, 03:24 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,175,792 times
Well if there were very few and then all of the sudden there are millions- Lol it's not so funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration