Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2014, 01:36 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,928,830 times

Advertisements

I got involved in 2008 when Arizona passed Proposition 300, which was a law that banned undocumented students from receiving in-state tuition and caused my scholarships to be taken away from me. At the same time, my mom’s workplace was raided by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and he raided my home and took my uncle. All this motivated a group of undocumented students at Arizona State University to start organizing for the DREAM Act and against Arizona’s anti-immigrant measures. We all got introduced to each other through a private fund for DREAMers and from there we formed the Arizona Dream Action Coalition.

Erika Andiola: We won

Erika: so what? YOU and your family broke many laws starting by being in the US illegally. The ONLY thing we owe your illegal kind is 3 hots and a cot THEN a 1 way trip back to Mexico.

Too; they way Mexico would treat an illegal alien Guatemalan would be a hell of a lot WORSE than your kind are treated here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2014, 02:46 PM

22,504 posts, read 12,049,654 times
She is an arrogant person who was raised without a moral compass.

Where did she get the idea that this country owes her anything? She is nothing but a criminal. When she turned 18 1/2, it was up to her to change her status yet she did nothing. If she had even a shred of decency, she would have gotten a foreign student visa to attend college here. After all, it's good enough for Mexicans who stayed in Mexico then want to go to college here. What makes Erika think that she is so special?

Old 10-13-2014, 03:17 PM

63,041 posts, read 29,243,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I got involved in 2008 when Arizona passed Proposition 300, which was a law that banned undocumented students from receiving in-state tuition and caused my scholarships to be taken away from me. At the same time, my mom’s workplace was raided by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and he raided my home and took my uncle. All this motivated a group of undocumented students at Arizona State University to start organizing for the DREAM Act and against Arizona’s anti-immigrant measures. We all got introduced to each other through a private fund for DREAMers and from there we formed the Arizona Dream Action Coalition.

Erika: so what? YOU and your family broke many laws starting by being in the US illegally. The ONLY thing we owe your illegal kind is 3 hots and a cot THEN a 1 way trip back to Mexico.

Too; they way Mexico would treat an illegal alien Guatemalan would be a hell of a lot WORSE than your kind are treated here.
Note her use of the PC word "undocumented' and the claim that Arizona is anti-"immigrant"? These people are just pathological liars.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:09 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,246,833 times
They should be treated like the lowly criminals that they are.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:23 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,468,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
They should be treated like the lowly criminals that they are.

Your right. In order to be treated with respect, you also have to show respect. Many of these illegals do not show any respect. They are so dang demanding, and what gives them this right.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:30 PM

63,041 posts, read 29,243,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your right. In order to be treated with respect, you also have to show respect. Many of these illegals do not show any respect. They are so dang demanding, and what gives them this right.
None of them have shown any respect for our immigration laws.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:36 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,516,738 times
you mean how dare they withhold your rights as an american citizen even though you aren't?
i agree you are entitled to all your rights as a citizen
IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY
go there an demand your rights now.

Old 10-13-2014, 07:14 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,894,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
She is an arrogant person who was raised without a moral compass.

Where did she get the idea that this country owes her anything? She is nothing but a criminal. When she turned 18 1/2, it was up to her to change her status yet she did nothing. If she had even a shred of decency, she would have gotten a foreign student visa to attend college here. After all, it's good enough for Mexicans who stayed in Mexico then want to go to college here. What makes Erika think that she is so special?
They all think they're special, and entitled to whatever they want in the United States. She lost her scholarship--boo-fricking-hoo!

Both she and her mother should be deported immediately. Arrogance and sheer audacity!

Old 10-19-2014, 02:59 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,022,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

Those scholarships should have rightfully gone to American citizens.

Old 10-19-2014, 03:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,928,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Those scholarships should have rightfully gone to American citizens.
Agreed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration