Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 06:32 AM

440 posts, read 327,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Through exclusive FSM investigation, we have discovered that crimes committed by foreign nationals, including illegal aliens, on American soil are not tracked, recorded, or reported by the FBI or the Justice Department as being committed by foreign nationals. This includes all crimes, including those committed by illegal alien terrorists to illegal alien criminals who are currently molesting, raping, killing, and murdering Americans in shocking numbers.

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 10:18 AM

9,595 posts, read 31,599,823 times
Interesting, Preaching . . . I wonder why?

Old 04-13-2008, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Interesting, Preaching . . . I wonder why?
Well, lemme see, I'm guessing it has something to do with bamboozling the American people into believing that they are ALL here "doing the jobs Americans won't do"? Too bad they didn't have the foresight to understand that those marches would have the opposite effect and that we will no longer be quieted by those who support illegal immigration and crimes against Americans simply because they are of the same raza.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:20 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,106,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Well, lemme see, I'm guessing it has something to do with bamboozling the American people into believing that they are ALL here "doing the jobs Americans won't do"? Too bad they didn't have the foresight to understand that those marches would have the opposite effect and that we will no longer be quieted by those who support illegal immigration and crimes against Americans simply because they are of the same raza.

Well let us think about all this. The US incarceration rate is about 750 per 100,000 people. Given 12 million illegals there should be about 90,000 illegals behind bars...more of course if they are in fact worse than the legals and natives.

These guys however claim to have only a 1000 under investigation.

Sounds like they are suggesting illegals are only 1% or so as likely to commit a crime as a legal or native.

I of course doubt that. But why would an obvious right wing organization want to make the illegals look so good?

Maybe we need more illegals to lower the crime rate?

Old 04-13-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Well let us think about all this. The US incarceration rate is about 750 per 100,000 people. Given 12 million illegals there should be about 90,000 illegals behind bars...more of course if they are in fact worse than the legals and natives.

These guys however claim to have only a 1000 under investigation.

Sounds like they are suggesting illegals are only 1% or so as likely to commit a crime as a legal or native.

I of course doubt that. But why would an obvious right wing organization want to make the illegals look so good?

Maybe we need more illegals to lower the crime rate?

I'd like to see the link that verifies your ratios/summations. Second, the 12 million figure is about 10 years old. It's more like 20 million with a revolving door. Additionally, your figure does not include the millions of anchor babies born to illegal aliens (currently jailed) who are not the descendants of slaves and therefore should not be considered citizens, otherwise the percentage would automatically double.

That being said the "right wing organization" did not start tracking and calculating the criminal activities of illegal aliens until recently; keep in mind (in the majority of cities and states) you are not allowed to ask whether or not someone is in the country illegally. A lot of crimes are hit and run drunk driving and identity theft that go under or totally unreported since the illegal alien more often than not runs like hell from the scene or flees the country; many illegal aliens agree to immediate deportation without their crimes ever being reported. Until recently ICE's catch and release policy was the order of the day, more criminal activity never reported.

When you consider all of the possibilities of how or why the numbers and percentages of crimes committed by illegals appear so low, I think I've covered numerous reasons that debunk your theory of American vs. illegal alien ratio imbalance.

Old 04-13-2008, 01:28 PM

Quote:
I'd like to see the link that verifies your ratios/summations. Second, the 12 million figure is about 10 years old. It's more like 20 million with a revolving door. Additionally, your figure does not include the millions of anchor babies born to illegal aliens (currently jailed) who are not the descendants of slaves and therefore should not be considered citizens, otherwise the percentage would automatically double.

That being said the "right wing organization" did not start tracking and calculating the criminal activities of illegal aliens until recently; keep in mind (in the majority of cities and states) you are not allowed to ask whether or not someone is in the country illegally. A lot of crimes are hit and run drunk driving and identity theft that go under or totally unreported since the illegal alien more often than not runs like hell from the scene or flees the country; many illegal aliens agree to immediate deportation without their crimes ever being reported. Until recently ICE's catch and release policy was the order of the day, more criminal activity never reported.

When you consider all of the possibilities of how or why the numbers and percentages of crimes committed by illegals appear so low, I think I've covered numerous reasons that debunk your theory of American vs. illegal alien ratio imbalance.
The twelve million figure is in fact current. Disputed perhaps but current. But we give you that. So your position is now that illegals are around a half percent of the overall rate?

Google incarceration rate US. DofJ is the primary source. I don't believe the numbers are particularly controversial.

There are a number of sources that indicate newly arrived immigrants, legal or not, commit crime at rates lower than natives and rise to native rates over time. We train them. It is certainly true that illegals add crimes to the US total. From that however it does not follow that they commit crimes at higher rates than natives or legals. So one can lower crime by removing the illegals. However they must not be replaced. That is because either of the likely replacement sources have higher crime rates than illegals.

So you got to get rid of the job...not just the illegal...if you wish to make progress on the crime front.

Old 04-13-2008, 02:30 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,628,333 times
Quote:
While this is shocking nothing the fed gov does is surprising anymore. We are to believe that the same Bush admin that allowed the illegal Mexican invasion to happen can be trusted to tell us the truth about just how may illegal aliens they have let into the country? Hardly. Typical Bush spin would try to lie and keep the count of the number of illegals in the country as low as possible so as to not alarrm the sheeple more than necessary.

Failure to keep track of the impact of criminal illegals in this country by the various fed agencies would be another obvious way to make sure no negative statistics are available regarding criminal illegals to alarm the sheeple.

You know, negative statistics that could be used in an argument against giving amnesty to 20 million illegal uninvited border jumpers.

I believe that El Presidente jorge is the only person, no member of Congress would have, with the authority to institute a quiet policy of not tracking illegal alien criminal activity. All this even after 9-11.

Gosh, there are even people who claim that jorge has a secret agenda to merge Mexico with the US. Go figure.

Old 04-13-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
The twelve million figure is in fact current. Disputed perhaps but current. But we give you that. So your position is now that illegals are around a half percent of the overall rate?

Google incarceration rate US. DofJ is the primary source. I don't believe the numbers are particularly controversial.

There are a number of sources that indicate newly arrived immigrants, legal or not, commit crime at rates lower than natives and rise to native rates over time. We train them. It is certainly true that illegals add crimes to the US total. From that however it does not follow that they commit crimes at higher rates than natives or legals. So one can lower crime by removing the illegals. However they must not be replaced. That is because either of the likely replacement sources have higher crime rates than illegals.

So you got to get rid of the job...not just the illegal...if you wish to make progress on the crime front.

I've never disputed the fact that our government officials along with corporate greed are equally responsible for this massive invasion. If we add getting rid of the benefits, such as welfare, section 8 housing (yes they get that too) and rescind or amend the 14th amendment to reflect that at least one parent must be a US citizen, require citizenship in order to receive a free education, and penalize the percentage of foreign aid to slimey governments who encourage the invasion (especially Mexico) illegal immigration particularly from Mexico would be a trickle at best.

Old 04-13-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
I've never disputed the fact that our government officials along with corporate greed are equally responsible for this massive invasion. If we add getting rid of the benefits, such as welfare, section 8 housing (yes they get that too) and rescind or amend the 14th amendment to reflect that at least one parent must be a US citizen, require citizenship in order to receive a free education, and penalize the percentage of foreign aid to slimey governments who encourage the invasion (especially Mexico) illegal immigration particularly from Mexico would be a trickle at best.
Where do you folk pick up this stuff?

One of the cogent arguments against amnesty is that it will vastly increase the cost to the US of these immigrants. That is because legal immiigrants are eventually eligible for programs barred to illegals. So if you make them legal the cost goes up 4 billion a year or so...

As to Section 8...

Eligibility for a housing voucher is determined by the PHA based on the total annual gross income and family size and is limited to US citizens and specified categories of non-citizens who have eligible immigration status. -HUD Section 8 site.

ie no illegals.

And not exactly a hot issue. The waiting time in Las Vegas from qualifying until you get a Section 8 is over 5 years and growing. And that does not find you a place to rent.

As to the 14th amendment the issue is well settled. If you wish to change to Constitution I might agree...but I would think we should allow citizenship only for those who graduate high school or get an equivalency diploma. If you can't rise to that level I don't think you are qualified to vote. We can allow those not qualifying to stay in the states but restricted to none responsble tasks and confined to distinct areas if convicted of any significant crime. It is well established that the less educated are responsible for the vast bulk of crime.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:28 PM

334 posts, read 826,299 times
Quote:
Where do you folk pick up this stuff?

It is well established that the less educated are responsible for the vast bulk of crime.
OK, how about taking those SAT tests, or whatever the kids take these days, and everyone below xxx score gets hauled off to jail! No crime would be great
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration