U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 11:29 AM

214 posts, read 441,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikyxmikyx View Post
We can thank this administration who have done a great job dividing and conquering the people, when are we going to get together and take our country back?

I dissagree . I don't blame anyone but we the people .

We should have met them in the streets and defended our nations honor, but the pitiful truth of the matter is 99% of us don't have any honor anymore . When criminals 'illegals' can stand in our streets and fly foreign flags [ especially when our nation is at war ] , which is a way of saying the nation has been conquored ' , and the people do nothing to stop them, it is the begining of the end of that nation .

We went to one of the protest and it was very sad to witness the handfull of Americans who showed up . Anyone who stands by their country, stands alone .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM

1,861 posts, read 3,093,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga.Peach View Post
I dissagree . I don't blame anyone but we the people .

We should have met them in the streets and defended our nations honor, but the pitiful truth of the matter is 99% of us don't have any honor anymore . When criminals 'illegals' can stand in our streets and fly foreign flags [ especially when our nation is at war ] , which is a way of saying the nation has been conquored ' , and the people do nothing to stop them, it is the begining of the end of that nation .

We went to one of the protest and it was very sad to witness the handfull of Americans who showed up . Anyone who stands by their country, stands alone .
I blame the traitorous representatives who represent illegals more than they represent the American people who put them in office! They are not listening to us, or this whole thing would be solved. They KNOW most Americans want this illegal immigration stopped, and they do nothing to stop it. We, the people, have spoken loud and clear.

As far as meeting these illegals in the streets, I don't think many people even knew about it beforehand. Also, we don't leave our jobs in the middle of the day, since we have to pay the taxes to support the illegals.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:36 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,588,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepthefaith View Post
Sir/Ma'am,

What a stupid and ignorant post. Some people always need someone to hate.

Spend your time doing something productive. If you love our great country, go and volunteer at the local USO or the VA Hospital. Vets need you now more than ever.

Serve. Do something that matters and stop wasting your life on this silly trash.

I'm a Veteran and keep your dirty hands off of MY flag.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
I blame the traitorous representatives who represent illegals more than they represent the American people who put them in office! They are not listening to us, or this whole thing would be solved. They KNOW most Americans want this illegal immigration stopped, and they do nothing to stop it. We, the people, have spoken loud and clear.

As far as meeting these illegals in the streets, I don't think many people even knew about it beforehand. Also, we don't leave our jobs in the middle of the day, since we have to pay the taxes to support the illegals.

Who was it that said, " anyone who will give up liberty for security, deserves neither " or something like that, not an exact quote .

Our jobs are leaving the country or being taken over by immigrants both legal and illegal because we are too ' busy ' to get involved .

You don't sit back and allow an invaders to build up forces inside your borders and exspect to stay free .

We could peacefully take back our nation . It has been conquored without firing a single bullet .

Other than large corporations who keep the invasions going, most of our business's are now foreign owned . I don't remember the last time i stayed at motel that wasn't owned by legal asian immigrants [ now 98% of our hospitality is Asian Indian owned ]. Or a convienance store that wasn't foreign owned . Is this because Americans don't want to own these business's or is it because we don't get the tax breaks and incentives that these immigrants get ?

Black or white nationalist doctors, engineers are now the minority . Some of the doctors i see now barely speak english .

If you bring up these facts, your called a bigot ,racist or other hateful name by the insane liberals or the race hustlers .

Old 01-08-2008, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
I'm a Veteran and keep your dirty hands off of MY flag.

The reason the anti-American immigrants and the American traitors do this is to insult our nation.

The flag represents not only our country, but all the men and women who paid a price to keep it flying .

You don't **** on it, tear it up or burn it to to prove you have freedom of speech . Or demonstrate your dis-satisfied with your leaders . The only reason you'd do such a thing is to insult the country it represents .

Thanks to all you vets here and God bless you .

Old 01-08-2008, 08:17 PM

6,775 posts, read 19,478,246 times
Talking Illegal Mexicans remove American Flag, Replace ETC.

I had an occasion to visit a jail when in southern Mexico, A Military/Police facility. Nothing serious, I had to use the John. It was on the 2nd floor close by the cells. They were BADDDD looking to say the least. Toilet was normal looking toilet and had a 55 gal drum next it full of water and a pail to pour the water. I thanked the NCO and went on my way. Nice experience. Living in MEXICO CITY 3 yrs, I saw a lot of crap going on. Ashly will be begging to come back to the US on her knees. Girls making tortillas for five dollars a day. HEE HEE HEE. Stefhen

Old 01-08-2008, 08:34 PM

149 posts, read 439,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I wish you a nice trip-- but I must warn you, be careful of getting mixed up in any street demonstrations there---and don't even THINK of publically criticizing or insulting the Mexican government. They don't 'fool around' down there with troublemakers like we do here. Respect their culture, respect their flag, and you should be OK. Just make sure you don't act like the illegals act here, or you could be in VERY serious trouble...
I agree 100%. It's very irritating and angering to me that many Mexicans (especially illegal aliens) carry the attitude of hate against dissenters to America and expect to be treated like normal citizens.

In other words, if you don't respect their culture and their language, they will treat you as a "dissenter" and hate you because they think they have "conquered" America by coming here. That's why we're seeing these incidents of angry Mexicans tearing down American flags and replacing them with Mexican ones.

I'm not saying all Mexicans are nasty and hateful toward Americans and American culture, but jeez there are a lot who are (especially in California). I absolutely can't wait until I move to Indiana; I will never move back here!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:29 PM

149 posts, read 439,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlove0792's Profile
I love MEXICO and i believe that illegal immigrants should be aloud in america...
And when you get there, make sure you get a proper education so you learn how to spell and capitalize the names of countries!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,431,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornerstoneEagle04 View Post
And when you get there, make sure you get a proper education so you learn how to spell and capitalize the names of countries!
For the most part.. barely anyone does.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:50 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,112,506 times
"Scott had followed Twiggs with the rest of his army, and, on April 18th, defeated the Mexicans at that strong pass, and, pushing forward, entered Jalapa on the 19th. On the 22d the American flag was unfurled over the Castle of Perote, on the summit of the Eastern Cordilleras, 50 miles from Jalapa. This was considered the strongest fortress in Mexico, excepting Vera Cruz. It was surrendered without resistance"

Maybe it was just a belated payback for the humiliating defeat we gave them
back in the 1840s?????

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or