Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 06:36 AM

537 posts, read 441,810 times

Advertisements

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Hispanic Leaders Speak Out!

Unfortunately, they leave out some uglier quotes.

Here he is the ultimate racist, bigot Mexican in the world. Now he's in Mexico spreading the devils work to kill all white Americans, and to take over "the browning of America". Jose Angel Guiterrez:"We are the future of America. Unlike any prior generation, we now have the critical mass. We are going to Latinize this country". For those of you who think the Reconquista is just a small dream..think again..now this racist piece of worthless **** is in Mexico rallying for ultimate demise and mass murder of white americans.

MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-18-2007 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Can't provide link to another discussion forum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 06:51 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
[quote=Veiled Prophet;1762993]Urban Legends Reference Pages: Hispanic Leaders Speak Out!

Here he is the ultimate racist, bigot Mexican in the world. Now he's in Mexico spreading the devils work to kill all white Americans, and to take over "the browning of America". Jose Angel Guiterrez:"We are the future of America. Unlike any prior generation, we now have the critical mass. We are going to Latinize this country". For those of you who think the Reconquista is just a small dream..think again..now this racist piece of worthless **** is in Mexico rallying for ultimate demise and mass murder of white americans.
QUOTE]

Sr Guiterrez and his ilk run the distinct risk of getting killed for such rhetoric-------besides: with Mexico's birthrate barely above replacement level, where will he get the 'foot soldiers' to conquer the USA?

And too; Hispanic culture is also very White Supremacist------many of the fair complexioned Latinos will scoff at the 'brown' ones.

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-18-2007 at 10:26 AM..

Old 10-18-2007, 07:11 AM

1,332 posts, read 1,991,255 times
I'm not a fan of illegal immigrants...But, while this clown is getting attention for himself, he does not represent the mainstream character of hispanic people.

We have plenty of white, ranting lunatics of all persuasions that do not represent the rest of us...But, they get the attention of the media...

The same with some Asian and Black loud mouth leaders, that really do not represent their entire groups...They just make enough noise to get attention...

Old 10-18-2007, 07:58 AM

457 posts, read 431,963 times
I would dearly love to see mexico try and attack they U.S. and "kill all of us white people". People like this moron will get themselves killed someday, I'm sure.

In the meantime, they are just causing more problems for all the other ILLEGALS. The problem for the ILLEGALS, anda bonus for us, is that they ARE typically uneducated. They are making sooo many mistakes in their campaign to re-conquer what they think is theirs.

The biggest problem for them is that the middle/poor classes of America are now doing the decision making. You know, the people that CAN'T afford cheap ILLEGAL laborers to manicure their lawns.

DEPORTATION will only gain momentum. If mexico has a problem with it, I'm sure we can go to war with them. I can see CNN's coverage already: "In a developing story, mexico has declared war on the U.S.....wait a minute, I have word that it is over and mexico was crushed." What a pleasant 4 minutes that will be. :-)

Old 10-18-2007, 10:29 AM

14,044 posts, read 27,233,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Hispanic Leaders Speak Out!

MOD CUT
According to your link, most of the quotes were from quite a long time ago.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:17 PM

872 posts, read 1,715,179 times
What a pack of scum!! I wish they'd do all of us a favor and leave the U.S. I pray that I.C.E. nails these dirtbags.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:33 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,953,869 times
What the..? I'm ashamed of this guy. And it is true about the people with lighter complexion..

Old 10-18-2007, 06:53 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
What the..? I'm ashamed of this guy. And it is true about the people with lighter complexion..
I read a story in National Geographic about a brunet Latina from Columbia? who visited Spain.

Long story short; this woman was treated like dirt by the Spaniards then wound up in Great Britain-------she stated that she was treated better by the so-called 'Anglo' English than her 'Hispanic people'.

Pretty damn sad.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:01 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,953,869 times
Yea, its very sad. Brings us to the 'Argentinian Ego'. Just because they are of more recent European heritage and their indigenous population is slim to none they think they're better than they're indigenous brothers. My ethnicity is confused. I'm either a Light complexioned filipino, half black/white person, or Mexican.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:49 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,108,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
I'm not a fan of illegal immigrants...But, while this clown is getting attention for himself, he does not represent the mainstream character of hispanic people.

We have plenty of white, ranting lunatics of all persuasions that do not represent the rest of us...But, they get the attention of the media...

The same with some Asian and Black loud mouth leaders, that really do not represent their entire groups...They just make enough noise to get attention...
Totally agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration