Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 01:59 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times

Advertisements

Hinojosa told about 50 people gathered at a community meeting at a church that some had “cargos,” or charges, including those involving domestic violence. But others had traffic tickets, such as driving without a license. “If we don’t stop this now, when?” she asked.

Latino immigrants plan protest over federal immigration removals in Corsicana | | Dallas Morning News

We'll "stop" when you despicable illegal aliens are OUT of the US.

Too; try pulling THAT stunt down in Mexico if you're an illegal from Guatemala.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:03 PM

22,445 posts, read 11,969,169 times
Correct---illegal aliens are indeed despicable. Not only do they have some nerve breaking into our country but then to add insult to injury, they are making demands. In addition to breaking our immigration laws, they go on to commit other crimes and then they are angry when they are caught? Unbelievable!

Notice that all their signs were in Spanish? They can't even be bothered to learn English.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:28 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,874,022 times
They enter illegally, break our laws and expect a free pass. You just can't make this crap up.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:35 PM

288 posts, read 212,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Hinojosa told about 50 people gathered at a community meeting at a church that some had “cargos,” or charges, including those involving domestic violence. But others had traffic tickets, such as driving without a license. “If we don’t stop this now, when?” she asked.

Latino immigrants plan protest over federal immigration removals in Corsicana | | Dallas Morning News

We'll "stop" when you despicable illegal aliens are OUT of the US.

Too; try pulling THAT stunt down in Mexico if you're an illegal from Guatemala.
They are as despicable as all the millions of illegal aliens that came to usa before, including irish, asians, germans, dutch, italian, greeks, polish, etc. and that eventually became an integral part of the USA. In fact I just found that 53 % of americans are either hispanic or related to hispanics, so most of our population is really close to hispanic illegals. All the BS that I hear bout immigrants not learning the language is non sense, like with every other wave, the new comers do not speak english at least initially, however, all descendants become more fluent in english than spanish. Hispanic illegals are desperately needed in this country, and they will keep on coming, cause someone has to replace the upwardly moving population as it has always being the case....

Old 07-27-2015, 03:59 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Arresmillao View Post
They are as despicable as all the millions of illegal aliens that came to usa before, including irish, asians, germans, dutch, italian, greeks, polish, etc. and that eventually became an integral part of the USA. In fact I just found that 53 % of americans are either hispanic or related to hispanics, so most of our population is really close to hispanic illegals. All the BS that I hear bout immigrants not learning the language is non sense, like with every other wave, the new comers do not speak english at least initially, however, all descendants become more fluent in english than spanish. Hispanic illegals are desperately needed in this country, and they will keep on coming, cause someone has to replace the upwardly moving population as it has always being the case....
AFTER the US became its own country: MOST of those people you're talking about came here LEGALLY. WE're discussing ILLEGAL aliens in this thread. Sheesh!

Too; with our high unemployment rate: we DON'T need illegals; Hispanic or not.

Old 07-27-2015, 05:39 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
Most Europeans that came here did so legally not illegally.

Old 07-27-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Hispanic illegals are desperately needed in this country, and they will keep on coming, cause someone has to replace the upwardly moving population as it has always being the case....
^This is pure nonsense---and that's putting it nicely.

We don't desperately need "Hispanic illegals" because Americans do those same jobs that illegals do. In fact, illegals have displaced many Americans in the work force.

For someone who claims to be Puerto Rican, you sure have no problems throwing poor, unskilled Puerto Ricans under the bus. They are among the many who have lost out to illegal aliens because illegals are cheap, exploitable labor. Not only that but so many Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft by illegals that the PR government had to declare all PR-issued birth certificates null and void. Now if native-born PRs need a copy of their birth certificate, they have to jump through hoops to get a secured, certified copy.

Thus, my father's birth certificate is no longer valid. He has said that at his age, he doubts that he would ever need to show it again for any reason. However, that is not the case for many other native-born Puerto Ricans.

Last edited by BOS2IAD; 07-27-2015 at 06:12 PM..

Old 07-27-2015, 06:15 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,603,975 times
Quote:
Where did you pull this bologna out of? There is no way/no how 53% of Americans are Hispanic or related to Hispanics unless your definition of America is California. I'm in my thirties, lived in metropolitan areas of the Southeast, and was never around ANY Hispanics until I moved to Texas. And the Hispanic Americans there have deep roots in our country and are hopping mad about the illegals.

I knew families in Albuquerque who'd been here for decades and refused to learn English because they thought it would mean the loss of their culture. My last landlord, in California, employed a housekeeping couple who couldn't read English cursive after living here 14 years.

What upward mobility??? Outside of old money and tech people, Americans are hurting badly.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:25 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^This is pure nonsense---and that's putting it nicely.

We don't desperately need "Hispanic illegals" because Americans do those same jobs that illegals do. In fact, illegals have displaced many Americans in the work force.

For someone who claims to be Puerto Rican, you sure have no problems throwing poor, unskilled Puerto Ricans under the bus. They are among the many who have lost out to illegal aliens because illegals are cheap, exploitable labor. Not only that but so many Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft by illegals that the PR government had to declare all PR-issued birth certificates null and void. Now if native-born PRs need a copy of their birth certificate, they have to jump through hoops to get a secured, certified copy.

Thus, my father's birth certificate is no longer valid. He has said that at his age, he doubts that he would ever need to show it again for any reason. However, that is not the case for many other native-born Puerto Ricans.
Why would one say that "Hispanic" illegals are needed here? Are other illegals more defective?

Old 07-27-2015, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Why would one say that "Hispanic" illegals are needed here? Are other illegals more defective?
LOL, Oldglory! Aren't other illegals good enough for him? If anything, it shows just how bigoted he is.

We don't need any illegals in this country---no matter where in the world they come from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration