Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2008, 08:59 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times

Advertisements

As some of you know I went to Mexico this past winter break.. and here are some pics me and my cousin took.

A bus has just released fresh deportees from an INS van.

Homeland security office

This is why we need a new fence, see how thin that is? Couldn't guard anything.

Close up of fence

This is Nogales, MX.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2008, 10:16 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Whatever we do, they will find a way in unfortunately.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:36 PM

394 posts, read 1,007,215 times
to hell with the fence. we need to end the taxpayer subsidized goverment handouts to illegal aliens and prosecute the sleazy employers that hire them. then we may not even need a fence

Old 01-27-2008, 10:38 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash61 View Post
to hell with the fence. we need to end the taxpayer subsidized goverment handouts to illegal aliens and prosecute the sleazy employers that hire them. then we may not even need a fence
And what will that do? get them deported? Ok they're back to point A. all they have to do is hop point A to point B again. We need a maximum security fence. Electric fence or something.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:45 PM

394 posts, read 1,007,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
And what will that do? get them deported? Ok they're back to point A. all they have to do is hop point A to point B again. We need a maximum security fence. Electric fence or something.
forget deporting them, what a waste of money. it's real simple, eliminate their motive for coming here and hey guess what THEY WON'T COME! and as a special added bonus most of the illegals already here will SELF DEPORT. win win

Old 01-28-2008, 08:42 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash61 View Post
forget deporting them, what a waste of money. it's real simple, eliminate their motive for coming here and hey guess what THEY WON'T COME! and as a special added bonus most of the illegals already here will SELF DEPORT. win win
They will not self deport, its just not their ways, they will keep moving around and breaking the laws and take whatever they want to survive.

Not a waste of money, in the long run it will save us money, tons of it.

Forget the idea of self deportation, they just wont do it.

What I see missing on this border is the proper tools to stop them from even attempting to find a way over or under the way. I cannot say what I would use but it would stop it real quick.

Also, there should be ONE WAY IN, ONE WAY OUT. One big door so we can control it all from one point.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:56 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
They will not self deport, its just not their ways, they will keep moving around and breaking the laws and take whatever they want to survive.

Not a waste of money, in the long run it will save us money, tons of it.

Forget the idea of self deportation, they just wont do it.

What I see missing on this border is the proper tools to stop them from even attempting to find a way over or under the way. I cannot say what I would use but it would stop it real quick.

Also, there should be ONE WAY IN, ONE WAY OUT. One big door so we can control it all from one point.
many will, in AZ the Mexican consulate has had tons of requests for mexican birth certificates since the new law, so they can go back home. Funny how they are willing to go home legally!!!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 10:42 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Whatever we do, they will find a way in unfortunately.
Interlocking fields of fire would solve that problem...................

Old 01-28-2008, 10:55 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Two words: Bouncing Betty's

<It's a joke people>

Old 01-28-2008, 11:00 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Two words: Bouncing Betty's

<It's a joke people>
To bad you have to add the disclaimer! Any other Country in the world that puts it's military to work on their boarder is merely protecting it's soverignity(sp?) But if we did that here in the US we a bunch of racist isolationists and we would comply with the complaints from other goverments to take the troops away....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration