Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 12:19 AM

2 posts, read 1,882 times

Advertisements

America has always been a country of gangsters. Italian mafia, the Irish and now the Hispanics. DUH! It is not like it has not happened in the past. The idea that the USA will be taken over by gangs is ludicrous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 12:21 AM

335 posts, read 1,028,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macunaima View Post
America has always been a country of gangsters. Italian mafia, the Irish and now the Hispanics. DUH! It is not like it has not happened in the past. The idea that the USA will be taken over by gangs is ludicrous.
lol! Good observation!

Old 02-02-2008, 12:41 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,756 times
Quote:
Excellent point! Good observation.

Old 02-02-2008, 01:25 AM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNWhike View Post
Fellow Americans, does this scenario sound familiar to your home state? I live on the northern periphery of Mexifornia in the state of Oregon. What happens in California (millions of illegals) trickles north up here. We here have seen in the last ten years an exploding Hispanic population. We have whole areas throughout Oregon that have been turned into Tijiuana. We now have lots of our streets filled with gun and knife carrying gangbangers. Gang fights, shootings, and stabbings happen more and moe all of the time. The bangers all claim some affiliation with gangs out of California. The tagging is everywhere: Surreno vs. Norteno, 18th street vs 11th street, on and on it goes. These little savages stab and kill each other with impunity over nothing at all. It's absolutely stupid and senseless stuff. This is a new phenomenon up here in the Pacific Northwest, but it is getting worse all of the time. I can only imagine how long the once great State of California has been dealing with this crap. What's up with your home state?
Here in L.A. since mid 80's is when I noticed illegals at swapmeets and walking around other streets with 5-9 children. We thought they must be friends, no, they were all siblings. Illegals kept to themselves back then. I lived for awhile in city where they lived, across from 9 children and a few young jerks who would constantly put screws in my tires at night, broken glass in the street, try to break in your house when out for a walk, and tell us to 'get out' even though I'd never seen them before. I noticed they tore off Laura Ingrams face on a bill board. I didn't think about it then but guess they didn't like white people much. Now, they are very in your face type of people, and Border Patrol states they are not like they used to be. I noticed way back in 70's same game of pervertedness if you were simply getting into your car in a parking lot or walking on a sidewalk, and another type in a seemingly nice neighbor. Now you see a lot of acting out in public from their anger, and they have killed over 48,000 Americans since end of 2001, I read. So everyone watch out. Then I see candidates want to see them stay here, instead of sending them back in any way possible. I see candidates and media NOT addressing what illegals have done to Americans financially, medically, educationally and the violence. These candidates do not care for their fellow Americans, the ones who pay the taxes, they just want pro illegal votes! Doesn't that make them traitors?

Last edited by faith10; 02-02-2008 at 01:39 AM..

Old 02-02-2008, 01:44 AM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
Quote:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NOTHING LIKE IT IS NOW! THE EXTENT OF BOTH BAD AND CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS IS EXTREME.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:56 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Thats exactly what I'm saying, as a nation we are highly technologically advanced. If we corrected the slum problem back then, who's to say we can't do it today?
Side note: most 'Anglos' (and everyone else) lived in what would be considered slum conditions little over 100 years ago------all over the world.

The difference being that certain cultures practiced personal hygiene, frugality, sobriety, education, work ethic, etc. and rose above their physical living conditions whereas it took longer for others to do likewise.

Old 02-02-2008, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Here in L.A. since mid 80's is when I noticed illegals at swapmeets and walking around other streets with 5-9 children. We thought they must be friends, no, they were all siblings. Illegals kept to themselves back then. I lived for awhile in city where they lived, across from 9 children and a few young jerks who would constantly put screws in my tires at night, broken glass in the street, try to break in your house when out for a walk, and tell us to 'get out' even though I'd never seen them before. I noticed they tore off Laura Ingrams face on a bill board. I didn't think about it then but guess they didn't like white people much. Now, they are very in your face type of people, and Border Patrol states they are not like they used to be. I noticed way back in 70's same game of pervertedness if you were simply getting into your car in a parking lot or walking on a sidewalk, and another type in a seemingly nice neighbor. Now you see a lot of acting out in public from their anger, and they have killed over 48,000 Americans since end of 2001, I read. So everyone watch out. Then I see candidates want to see them stay here, instead of sending them back in any way possible. I see candidates and media NOT addressing what illegals have done to Americans financially, medically, educationally and the violence. These candidates do not care for their fellow Americans, the ones who pay the taxes, they just want pro illegal votes! Doesn't that make them traitors?
Let the above losers try that crap here in Arizona........I would almost feel sorry for them due to the repercussions against then for their sub human behavior.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:28 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD70 View Post
Thank you again for actual stats! After all gossip and assumptions are great for the simple minded until facts are given! YOU CANNOT REFUTE FACTS!
Very true. Here's some FACTS for you to chew on:

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare. Center for Immigration Studies
Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

LP: 10 points from Los Angeles Times (illegal immigration stats)

Myth Blaster - Illegal Immigrant Statistics « Lighthouse Patriot Journal

Old 02-02-2008, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Very true. Here's some FACTS for you to chew on:

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare. Center for Immigration Studies
Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

LP: 10 points from Los Angeles Times (illegal immigration stats)

Myth Blaster - Illegal Immigrant Statistics « Lighthouse Patriot Journal
Memo to DD70: even if the info is 50% less than what SimpleMan posted----------the above i still not acceptable.

Make life a living hell here for the illegal immigrants and their enablers-------as is being done here in Arizona as well as Oklahoma.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:33 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,165,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Listen to our presidential candidates. Hilary said last night "this round them up and deport talk" is inhumane! She and Obama both are for some form of amnesty. (after they pay a fine, like that would happen!)
I missed where she said it was inhumane. What I did hear her say is that it won't work. There is no way Americans would want and pay for police to go door to door to round up all the illegal immigrants and deport them. It would cost billions and billions of dollars not to mention the invasion of privacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration