Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 01:28 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,879,141 times

Advertisements

I don't know if I am missing something but what kind of return on investment do cities get from illegals and their anchor babies?

If there is any advantage to them please let me know!

Hardly any of them pay taxes as mainstream employers will not hire them. They have very high birth-rates also of 3 to 5 kids each and overcrowd the schools. California has the highest student to teacher ratio in America because the state has obcession with kissing up to the illegals.

They also are nearly wholly responsible for drug-trafficking as they are the main source of this countries illegal drug problem.

They also bankrupt cities because their homes are low assessed, low taxable sales per-capita and usually they live in cities high-pension liabilities.

San Bernadino is a wonderful example a city full of illegals with it's sky high-poverty rate and sky-high crime rates. Since December 1, San Bernadino has had 30 homicides.

Salinas is another city that can't resist the temptation to recruit illegals to live there and smashed their all-time record homicide tally. They had 40 homicides for 150,000 people, mainly due to the illegals and their drug trafficking.

It seems like the overwhelming evidence points out that illegal immigrants from Mexico do nothing but destroy and ruin cities.

I can't wait until more and more small and medium-sized California cities go bankrupt from illegals!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 11:32 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,103,757 times
The cities are run by Democrats. The illegals eventually, either legally or illegally, vote for these accommodating liberals.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:43 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,492,186 times
lower crime rates

democrats import illegals to lower crime rates in black neighborhoods so they can later gentrify it and push the illegals out

Old 03-23-2016, 08:55 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,936,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
lower crime rates

democrats import illegals to lower crime rates in black neighborhoods so they can later gentrify it and push the illegals out
In Phoenix or Tucson? There ain't a whole lot of "Black" people in those cities and, MOST of them are decent, NOT hood rats.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:39 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,137,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I don't know if I am missing something but what kind of return on investment do cities get from illegals and their anchor babies?

If there is any advantage to them please let me know!

Hardly any of them pay taxes as mainstream employers will not hire them. They have very high birth-rates also of 3 to 5 kids each and overcrowd the schools. California has the highest student to teacher ratio in America because the state has obcession with kissing up to the illegals.

They also are nearly wholly responsible for drug-trafficking as they are the main source of this countries illegal drug problem.

They also bankrupt cities because their homes are low assessed, low taxable sales per-capita and usually they live in cities high-pension liabilities.

San Bernadino is a wonderful example a city full of illegals with it's sky high-poverty rate and sky-high crime rates. Since December 1, San Bernadino has had 30 homicides.

Salinas is another city that can't resist the temptation to recruit illegals to live there and smashed their all-time record homicide tally. They had 40 homicides for 150,000 people, mainly due to the illegals and their drug trafficking.

It seems like the overwhelming evidence points out that illegal immigrants from Mexico do nothing but destroy and ruin cities.

I can't wait until more and more small and medium-sized California cities go bankrupt from illegals!
Thanks for spreading truth. I have been talking about illegal immigration for about 15 years and finally I hope trump will do something about it

Old 03-24-2016, 12:40 AM

6,245 posts, read 3,627,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
lower crime rates

Nonsense. In no way, shape, or form does importing illegals lower crime rates. Are you referring to the gang members from Latin America that are so vicious they not only went to war with domestic black gangs like the Crips and Bloods but were determined to exterminate innocent black civilians?

Old 03-24-2016, 01:09 AM

729 posts, read 430,665 times
Only democrats benefit. They'd never have such control over those cities otherwise. But they love importing so many people who don't understand how inept and unsustainable democrat, big government policies are. The more people they can manipulate, the easier it is for them to keep power, and mask all imperfection by spending borrowed and misappropriated money. If it continues, it's going to bankrupt this country.

Old 03-24-2016, 01:11 AM

729 posts, read 430,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Nonsense. In no way, shape, or form does importing illegals lower crime rates. Are you referring to the gang members from Latin America that are so vicious they not only went to war with domestic black gangs like the Crips and Bloods but were determined to exterminate innocent black civilians?
I always find it funny when illegal immigrants cry racism when a lot of them are just as racist towards black, white, english-speaking, etc.

Old 03-24-2016, 06:46 AM

26,036 posts, read 22,230,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimuni View Post
Only democrats benefit. They'd never have such control over those cities otherwise. But they love importing so many people who don't understand how inept and unsustainable democrat, big government policies are. The more people they can manipulate, the easier it is for them to keep power, and mask all imperfection by spending borrowed and misappropriated money. If it continues, it's going to bankrupt this country.
It doesn't only benefit Democrats. I live in KS, very Republican. I cannot even get my representatives here to answer my questions on why something is not done about the illegals here. KS is already is a huge financial rut and it only gets worse. Over 55,000 illegals hold jobs and there are no jobs for the younger generations so they are leaving KS. You also cannot recruit decent businesses when they look at the number of illegals and realize that if they e-verify, there is no workforce. Businesses that hire illegals are a problem whether Democratic or Republican. Cheap labor is attractive and labor that keeps their mouths shut about unfair and unsafe practices.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:35 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,492,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
i said in black neighborhoods. obviously it doesn't in white neighborhoods.

Last edited by bruhms; 03-25-2016 at 01:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration