Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2016, 10:37 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times

Advertisements

Izzy Torres was born in Mexico City and lived there until he was 18. He came to the U.S. in 1986, wading across the Rio Grande near Brownsville, Texas. He missed President Ronald Reagan's amnesty offer by four years. He later married and had three children. Torres settled in Houston, where he worked as a bartender and exhibited his art.

Rob Curran: The sad corrido of Izzy Torres and the brutal deportation of Mexican immigrants | Dallas Morning News

Mr Torres: so what! YOU broke lots of laws so YOU need to step up and face it.

Too; the way Mexico treats illegal aliens from Guatemala is much worse.

Dominican Republic: that country's now cancelling birthright for Dominicans of Haitian family born after about 1930 but, not many people, especially la raza, seem to care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 12:18 PM

404 posts, read 366,786 times
I hipe he gets back in and gets his life togeyher. Sounds like he lost everything

Old 05-19-2016, 12:23 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
I hipe he gets back in and gets his life togeyher. Sounds like he lost everything
He can get his life back together in his country of origin.

Old 05-19-2016, 01:20 PM

324 posts, read 271,195 times
I noticed they kept using the term "partner" for the mother of his children.... which means we have been supporting his life choices....

Sorry fella, time to go home. They should have hauled his but home when he was convicted of tampering with a federal document... why the HELL did it take so long?

Old 05-19-2016, 04:35 PM

23,577 posts, read 12,535,636 times
I read through the comments below the article. In the 50+ comments I had read there wasn't one single comment that had sympathy for the illegal. Most of the comments were 'he got what he deserved', etc., only several were angry comments - one of which was from a person who had a good friend who had died at the hands of an illegal.

People are getting fed up with illegals, along with the economic and social hardships illegals are creating for citizens. They are getting fed up with being told [by illegals, by the lefty MSM and by lefty politicians] to live with it.

The illegals aren't helping their cause, at all, by having their kids make you tube videos [where the kids cuss through the whole vids] saying that this is 'their' **** country and if the **** citizens don't **** like it then the **** citizens can leave, having their kids hold signs saying "make America Mexico again", whining that deportation breaks up families [when they have every right to take their family with them] - which gives a strong impression that the illegals only give a crap about their kids if they can make money off of them and if they can't then they'd have no problems in abandoning them once the kids stop being useful tools for them.

I don't understand why an illegal would spend many thousands of dollars to pay a coyote to bring them into this country illegally when they can use that same money to immigrate here legally ... makes no sense.

It doesn't matter what country an illegal comes from, they need to be sent back - the sooner the better.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:47 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Yet another illegal alien sob story from the lamestream media. They don't get the fact that they can write all the sob stories about illegals that they want but the vast majority isn't buying any of it.

After Izzy sneaked in here, there were several stealth amnesties that he could have taken advantage of but didn't bother to do so. He admits to using a fake SSN (there was no mention of whether or not that fake SSN belonged to a living person) but Izzy didn't care if he may have put someone in a world of hurt.

So, you got deported, Izzy---good! Too bad too sad for you. He now works in a resort in Cancun where the Mexicans call him a Chicano and Izzy feels so bad. Someone call the whambulance!

Old 05-19-2016, 07:07 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yet another illegal alien sob story from the lamestream media. They don't get the fact that they can write all the sob stories about illegals that they want but the vast majority isn't buying any of it.

After Izzy sneaked in here, there were several stealth amnesties that he could have taken advantage of but didn't bother to do so. He admits to using a fake SSN (there was no mention of whether or not that fake SSN belonged to a living person) but Izzy didn't care if he may have put someone in a world of hurt.

So, you got deported, Izzy---good! Too bad too sad for you. He now works in a resort in Cancun where the Mexicans call him a Chicano and Izzy feels so bad. Someone call the whambulance!
I saw that and went ROFLMAO since Mr Torres was born AND raised IN Mexico.

Old 05-20-2016, 01:13 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
He brought it on himself.

Old 05-21-2016, 11:13 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Am I supposed to feel guilty about this? Because I don't, and there's no reason to. It's not like Americans have anywhere they can illegally immigrate to where they'll be catered to and sheltered, at the expense of legitimate citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration