Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 02:28 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,061,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
No it would not and neither would calling the border patrol on an Illegal be either. What you are missing is for one, I have never said we did not have a problem with illegal's. There are several water stations in the desert in Arizona for illegals crossing the desert, as hundreds have died crossing, and many of those stations have been tampered with, so the migrants have no water. I'm very sorry, but illegal or not...I have a problem with people of any race dying. I did not call you a racist, but there are racists on here that stick out like a sore thumb.

This what I posted in part Benicar that got mixed in with your post. I never said you were racist, I said there are many racists on this forum. I have always said that I know we have a problem with Illegal Aliens. And no I don't have a problem with the Border Patrol, or the police or even them being deported. I have a problem with people that hate them and if they are mistreated. Did you read my last post?? There is never going to be an agreement between the ones that agree that there is a problem and those that agree there is a problem and also have a racial agenda period.
BTW: if a bunch of 'Anglos' of Hungarian heritage came here illegally; I would want 'em sent back as well, permanently-----------and, I am of half Hungarian heritage.

You are correct: I am extremely prejudiced----------against lawbreakers who think they have the 'right' to invade my country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2008, 12:58 AM

1,281 posts, read 2,364,610 times
Please refrain from personal insults and stay on topic or thread will be closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration