Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2008, 10:26 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,100,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
China I doubt-------that country is a powder keg IMHO.

Over 1 Billion poor Chinese vs. 150 million affluent ones--------connect the dots.

Besides: the natural counterweight for China will be India; they share a land border and are close in population.
Check into how much in debt we are to China and how many of our investments and stocks they have. If they were to call in all of their markers we would be bankrupt. Yes Illegal Aliens may be a problem, I guess it just boils down to which is the worst problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2008, 10:29 PM

24,908 posts, read 39,344,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Yes Illegal Aliens may be a problem, I guess it just boils down to which is the worst problem.

"May be" a problem???? LOLOLOL

Taxpayers of California shell out 6 billion a year for illegals

Taxpayers of Az shell out 1 Billion a year for illegals

And so on

Yeah - this "may be" a problem! ROFL

Old 04-06-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
"May be" a problem???? LOLOLOL

Taxpayers of California shell out 6 billion a year for illegals

Taxpayers of Az shell out 1 Billion a year for illegals

And so on

Yeah - this "may be" a problem! ROFL
I guess you missed the rest of the post huh but you just keep worrying about those illegals

Old 04-06-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
I guess you missed the rest of the post huh but you just keep worrying about those illegals
No - I read the rest of your post -

I don't dismiss China - but, I'm also not going to ignore the adverse impact of illegal immigrants either -

Frankly - I can, as an individual can have an immediate and direct impact on illegal immigration - right now -

Old 04-06-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
No - I read the rest of your post -

I don't dismiss China - but, I'm also not going to ignore the adverse impact of illegal immigrants either -

Frankly - I can, as an individual can have an immediate and direct impact on illegal immigration - right now -
That is true about you can have an immediate impact, but this country is going down the toilet and we are just going to have to wait for the BIG FLUSH.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
That is true about you can have an immediate impact, but this country is going down the toilet and we are just going to have to wait for the BIG FLUSH.
This country is NOT going down the toilet -

Illegal Immigrants are a major cause of so much strife in so many areas - and costing taxpayers money they a) should not have to pay and b) don't have the $$$'s

Old 04-06-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
This country is NOT going down the toilet -

Illegal Immigrants are a major cause of so much strife in so many areas - and costing taxpayers money they a) should not have to pay and b) don't have the $$$'s
Amazing is all I can say. You have not been listening to Bush too much have you? This economy sucks big time, he had to almost mumble that we " might be in a recession". You will find in the end, that the immigrants were just a drop in the bucket. And this war is not free in either dollar amount or the loss of lives.
This country is broke!!

Old 04-06-2008, 10:54 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,507,205 times
Do you, any of you honestly believe that the US of A will grind to a halt because we no longer allow illegal immigration?

REALLY?

So you guys believe that when the illegal immigrants are gone, the food will be left to rot on the vine? You don't think this country will find a way to deal with it? I think we're better then that. DUH!!

Old 04-06-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Do you, any of you honestly believe that the US of A will grind to a halt because we no longer allow illegal immigration?

REALLY?

So you guys believe that when the illegal immigrants are gone, the food will be left to rot on the vine? You don't think this country will find a way to deal with it? I think we're better then that. DUH!!
You did not read the post, it was not directed towards illegal immigration,
No wonder nothing get's settled on here, no one takes time to read the posts
If you think this is the only problem (serious problem) then stick your head in the sand and pretend this country is just great except for the illegals.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:09 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,507,205 times
Quote:
You did not read the post, it was not directed towards illegal immigration,
No wonder nothing get's settled on here, no one takes time to read the posts
If you think this is the only problem (serious problem) then stick your head in the sand and pretend this country is just great except for the illegals.
I think this country is in alot of trouble, I just don't think the loss of illegal immigrant labor is a problem, I think its a GOOD thing to send them home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration