Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2018, 12:14 AM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Mom also apparently does not speak English. How long has she been in the US?
Long enough to have five American citizen children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2018, 04:17 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,506 times
and no doubt she has had 5 children that she gets benefits for from our tax dollars, cut off all the freebies and many of them will leave on their own.

Old 08-19-2018, 05:45 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
and still has him in custody. I am guessing there is more to this story than we are being told ....

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...-deliver-baby/

No different then anybody else who has a warrant out on them or nay other criminal being arrested while driving the wife to the hospital.

Which has NOTHING to do with his being arrested.

Old 08-19-2018, 07:00 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
While not fake news, all the pertinent details are left out by the media. The fact that the suckers donating to the illegals gofundme account don't bother to learn the whole story is really pathetic.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34701...-ryan-saavedra

Old 08-19-2018, 09:40 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
He’s wanted for murder. ICE needs a facility outside the US to bring the wife so the baby doesn’t become a citizen.

Old 08-19-2018, 10:03 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
While not fake news, all the pertinent details are left out by the media. The fact that the suckers donating to the illegals gofundme account don't bother to learn the whole story is really pathetic.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34701...-ryan-saavedra
Thank you for posting that, ICE arrests criminals for the most part, I wish they would arrest every illegal ASAP, they all need to be deported yesterday.

Old 08-19-2018, 12:08 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times
Per USA Today, the wife said that that “it’s wrong to take innocent people” and that ICE should go after real criminals.

The wife had her California driver license with her, another Jerry Brown benefit for illegals in California.

The entitled attitude is typical. She was interviewed by the media, in order to elicit sympathy. Murder may be no big deal in Mexico but it’s serious felony here.

Old 08-19-2018, 03:06 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
I wonder why they think this is a sympathetic case. The man is wanted for MURDER! If a murderer from America goes to Mexico, we damn well expect them to extradite him back to the United States.

The headlines on this incident are exactly why no one trusts the news anymore. Are they having a hard time finding nice people being deported who committed no crimes? My conclusion has to be yes.

Old 08-19-2018, 03:16 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
and still has him in custody. I am guessing there is more to this story than we are being told ....

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...-deliver-baby/
As we saw from the updates, there was much more to the story. But not surprisingly, now even murderers who are illegal immigrants have their supporters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
Five children?! All American citizens, I assume.

What is with the pro-illegal agenda of MSM?

Do the apologists have any idea how much illegals cost the taxpayers, as well as placing the burden on our already-stretched thin social services?

I have no doubt if Trump had approached the illegal problem with some hubris, the backlash would have been lessened. Why is it all right for Bush, Clinton, Obama, etc. to “quietly” enforce our laws? This is nothing but a partisan football being tossed carelessly around.

“Asylum” is the new legal term for illegals, most of whom will not be granted asylum anyway.
I read two of the kids are not Citizens.

"Asylum" was put out by pro-illegal supporters, they coach illegals coming into the US on what to say to better their chances of staying in the US. Now they are playing the asylum card, and making up whatever story they have to support it. Husband hit you? Oh yes, of course, claim asylum, ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Mom also apparently does not speak English. How long has she been in the US?
From an article I read, if I remember correctly, she has been here for ten years.

Old 08-20-2018, 06:50 PM

9,457 posts, read 5,221,264 times
Oh no, we don't have an immigration problem.....(sarc)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration