Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 08:25 PM

6,417 posts, read 1,431,986 times

Advertisements

Good arrest by ICE, subject was wanted for murder. The wife should be deported as well, she is illegal too. All the citizens are likely paying for her services at the hospital too. A fund me account for an illegal alien, you gotta be jokin!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2018, 08:36 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,076,689 times
Both in the country illegally for 12 years and now has 5 anchor babies. And hubby is wanted in Mexico for committing murder. Arrest made at the request of Mexico.

Old 08-20-2018, 08:45 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Wanted for murder.
In the country illegally for 12 years.
Neither he nor his wife can speak English.
I wonder, who was going to pay for the baby? Who paid for the other 4? Are they receiving welfare for their anchor babies?

Yeah they sure are making America a better place.

Old 08-20-2018, 11:16 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,608,104 times
Exhibit #12 million why we need a SCOTUS ruling striking down the assumed anchor baby law.

Old 08-21-2018, 01:42 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Wanted for murder.
In the country illegally for 12 years.
Neither he nor his wife can speak English.
I wonder, who was going to pay for the baby? Who paid for the other 4? Are they receiving welfare for their anchor babies?

Yeah they sure are making America a better place.
But but they are "immigrants" so they are the chosen ones of the Democratic Party , especially since they are here illegally. Notice how the left never really praises legal immigrants? It's always about illegal ones.

Old 08-21-2018, 06:04 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I am an American citizen. I immigrated here legally many years ago. I never had to look over my shoulder wondering if/when the feds were going to come arrest me. It's not rocket science.

Is the wife here legally? Who is paying the hospital bills?

Is this woman the one who had FOUR OTHER KIDS living on Welfare, foodstamsp, WIC and various other assistance programs?

Remember folks, "Illegals" are not entitled to welfare. But the kids they pop out on American soil ARE. "Bring us your tired, your poor..." INDEED!!!!!!

(Well, that and illegals DO get to go to schools for free, get free hospital care, etc.)

Old 08-21-2018, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Is this woman the one who had FOUR OTHER KIDS living on Welfare, foodstamsp, WIC and various other assistance programs?

Remember folks, "Illegals" are not entitled to welfare. But the kids they pop out on American soil ARE. "Bring us your tired, your poor..." INDEED!!!!!!

(Well, that and illegals DO get to go to schools for free, get free hospital care, etc.)
We really need to do something as we have totally been taken advantage of. Living in L.A I've seen it up close. The schools are mostly filled with the kids of illegal immigrants.
I blame more our weak laws and politicians more than the people. They see an opportunity and they can take advantage of. Come to America and don't worry...we'll give you sanctuary. Free education for your kids , free health care, free food stamps/EBT.

All this with homeless encampments taking up streets across the city.

It's a shame because things could be nice if we actually had decent leadership. At least in L.A the Mayor and all the other politicians put illegal aliens above anyone else. They are constantly praising them. And we know when they say immigrant they really mean 'illegal' because regular immigrants don't need 'protections from Trump' they are here legally.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Yet people in California continue to vote for democrats who support illegals but not American/Californian citizens.

Californian have no one to blame but themselves.
Yeah that is true . Many are brainwashed into thinking they are racist if they don’t support illegal aliens .
Seriously...

Old 08-21-2018, 12:59 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
so we have one more mouth to feed and that mouth was delivered by a young woman (notice I didn't say lady) who doesn't speak English but there is always someone that can speak for her. She may not be as bad as sleezy hubby who is wanted for murder but she is certainly not the kind of person that deserves any sympathy. the ones who need love, prayers and concerns right now, are 5 kids who are not responsible for the mess their parents got them into.

Old 08-21-2018, 04:26 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
and still has him in custody. I am guessing there is more to this story than we are being told ....

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...-deliver-baby/
I should say so you aren’t telling the whole story.

He’s a murder suspect driving his wife to a planned C section birth.

And they say our media is forthright and fair?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration