Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 09:47 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,374 times

Advertisements

Mexican father-to-be could be deported after being caught urinating in public | Daily Mail Online

This crybaby and his family are whining about this illegal's deportation over public urination. These clowns come over here and pump out babies(his pregnant wife is probably illegal also) and believe they are above the law.

What's interesting is that this happened in Huntington Park (south of Los Angeles) a city literally infested with illegals and also a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2018, 12:09 AM

652 posts, read 340,459 times
Bah bye. Don’t let the barbed wire hit you in the arse on the way south.

Old 09-07-2018, 01:08 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
He is lucky. If there was a school within a hundred yards or a public park with children, he would be facing more than a deportation and rightly so.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:14 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,253,631 times
He should not have been here in the first place, I hope they deport him, one less illegal.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:46 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Mexican father-to-be could be deported after being caught urinating in public | Daily Mail Online

This crybaby and his family are whining about this illegal's deportation over public urination. These clowns come over here and pump out babies(his pregnant wife is probably illegal also) and believe they are above the law.

What's interesting is that this happened in Huntington Park (south of Los Angeles) a city literally infested with illegals and also a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state.
The term "infested," usually goes with bugs, these people are human beings and any one of us could be in their shoes. I caught my neighbor urinating on his barn and he is a white jerk, where do we deport him?

I imagine half the male population could be thrown out of the country, for urinating outside whenever they feel ike it. Blah, indeed.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:08 AM

24,482 posts, read 17,220,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
The term "infested," usually goes with bugs, these people are human beings and any one of us could be in their shoes. I caught my neighbor urinating on his barn and he is a white jerk, where do we deport him?

I imagine half the male population could be thrown out of the country, for urinating outside whenever they feel ike it. Blah, indeed.

Technically you could have called the cops on your neighbor and they might have slapped him with an indecent exposure charge but if a child was present and saw him or if he wiggled "it" at you he could be charged with a lot more and go to prison.

Being a citizen he would not be deported.

It is easy to denigrate illegal aliens and liken them to bugs because they snuck into our house and they are not welcome just like bugs. It is true that anyone of us could be in their shoes but we were lucky enough to have been born into America.

You are right that these people are human beings but there is a right way and a wrong way to immigrate to America and if you broke the law and sneaked in there is a good chance that you might be picked up someday and be sent back.

Urinating in public is gross. No one wants to see that. This guy took a risk doing it, was caught and is now paying the price whereas a citizen would have received a warning or a ticket.

Being sent packing seems like overkill for such a minor infraction but his very presence in the country was his first strike.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:17 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
The optimal word here is 'illegal'. If you're here illegally, you should be deported, no ifs, ands, or buts.

We need legislation to allow for the prosecution of anyone caught harboring, assisting or abetting an illegal with a fine of $100,000 and 1 year in jail.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:45 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:

You can imagine all you like, but, if your white jerk neighbor is a US citizen then he has the right to be here, the illegal doesn't.

I'm not sure why you needed to point out that your neighbor is white, unless you somehow feel that it's racist to point out crimes committed by illegals. By the way illegal isn't a race. Illegals can be from any country other than the USA.

By the way, just because your neighbor urinates on his barn is no reason to import more such low life or to give them a free pass.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:56 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
He is lucky. If there was a school within a hundred yards or a public park with children, he would be facing more than a deportation and rightly so.
Good point. Too bad he wasn't near one.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:58 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
these people are human beings and any one of us could be in their shoes.

I suppose you bristled when Trump called MS-13 animals.

The only way you could be in their shoes is by going to another country illegally. Try it and get back to us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration