Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2018, 08:59 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,517,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I just heard on Laura Ingraham's show that the invaders have put women and children in the front of the line so the Mexican police won't be so aggressive.
Because Laura Ingraham is not a lying sack of maggots humping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
It makes sense that they would be funded by someone like Soros in an effort to make President Trump look like a mean, old hater of the downtrodden, but then it doesn't, or if it was the Dems/Soros then it seems to be backfiring wildly. Seeing a raucous mob breaking down walls and putting their children in harm's way to get what they want doesn't do any favors for the Dems and their loose borders policies but it sure does make President Trump look like a hero.
Nah, it really doesn't. Trump's response, and overall behavior, is getting the left, and even some of the right, really motivated to vote your vermin out. Here, locally, the first day of voting has seen triple the numbers. Trump is scared. Very scared.

Quote:
Anyone with a brain can see that these are not the kind of people you want in your country, much less your neighborhood, and that they have no plan whatsoever if they ever do make it here, they just assume that "someone" (you and I) will give them money and a nice place to live. Has anyone ever given any of you money and a nice place to live (other than your parents when you were a kid, obviously), or did you have to work for it? Yeah, me too.
Show us your brain. How did you make that determination from an aerial photo of a caravan?

Old 10-23-2018, 09:17 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,274,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
How do you know they are unskilled?
You're hanging your hat on that one word huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
The US didn't sign what treaty? As far as asylum seekers, they can apply at a port of entry, or they can enter the US illegally between ports of entry and while guilty of being in the US without authorization, they can still apply for asylum and have a year to do so.
The one that supposedly allows them to enter illegally. You know which one, youve made reference to it in other threads. You can Google it if you like.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:28 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,282,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Nah, it really doesn't. Trump's response, and overall behavior, is getting the left, and even some of the right, really motivated to vote your vermin out. Here, locally, the first day of voting has seen triple the numbers. Trump is scared. Very scared.

Show us your brain. How did you make that determination from an aerial photo of a caravan?
I'll bet you believed in the nonexistent "blue wall" too, didn't you? The old "I'll just assume that everyone thinks like I do because I think I'm right" school of thought. You don't seriously believe that your average American actually thinks that the Dems are on the right side of this issue, do you? Where do you live, in the Chateau Marmont? Check out middle America sometime, it might be a real eye opener.

These people are law breaking thugs who overrun those who are put in place to try to get them to obey the law of the land and feel that they are entitled to the privileges of a country that they are trying to enter illegally. Do you know anyone who wants that living next door to them?

Old 10-23-2018, 10:00 AM

Quote:
I'll bet you believed in the nonexistent "blue wall" too, didn't you? The old "I'll just assume that everyone thinks like I do because I think I'm right" school of thought.
I'll let you know when you have the permission and the smarts to tell me what I think, mmmkay?

Quote:
These people are law breaking thugs who overrun those who are put in place to try to get them to obey the law of the land and feel that they are entitled to the privileges of a country that they are trying to enter illegally.
Again, how does one determine all this on the basis of an aerial photo of a caravan? Show us your brain.

Quote:
Do you know anyone who wants that living next door to them?
Why, yes! I also know a lot of you who hire them to do work citizens won't. They sure are convenient for the lot of you who want to pay as little as possible for work even American citizens on welfare think they're too good for. I have broken bread with them. I'm pretty sure I've been served by plenty over the course of my lifetime. And I lived to tell about it. Not one has robbed, beaten or raped me either. You know who have? American citizens.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:18 AM

16,446 posts, read 10,478,892 times
Quote:
These people are law breaking thugs who overrun those who are put in place to try to get them to obey the law of the land and feel that they are entitled to the privileges of a country that they are trying to enter illegally. Do you know anyone who wants that living next door to them?
Quote:
Again, how does one determine all this on the basis of an aerial photo of a caravan? Show us your brain.

So, Chocolate, I must assume that you haven't seen the video of the marchers tearing down the gate leading to the bridge to Mexico. Nor must you have seen the footage of the bloodied Mexican police officers. And all those Honduran flags they're waving must have escaped your notice as well.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:23 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,863,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Lame excuses? Haha go ahead then, shoot someone there, when you go to jail, ill be sure to let people know why you are there lol
Sure, like the words of an anti-American traitor actually means something. You are fooling no one. You put the interests of your criminal foreign brethren before Americans.

All these clowns do is bring there problems with them. Even the LOSER uneducated and unskilled men they have won't take care of their kids so they choose to leach of Americans.

BTW the pictures show plenty of cellphones with these Illegal alien losers something you don't see with people really suffering, they fool no one.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:35 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,285,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Carter's cave-in to the Mariel Boatlift, see, e.g., A Flood of Cuban Migrants - The Mariel Boatlift, April-October 1980, helped seal Carter's fate in the 1980 campaign, along with other surrenders in the name of being a "global citizen."How do you do that with 7,000 people at once, and climbing?
They will not come at once and dealing with 10,000 people should be no great challenge. You open up a couple of large facilities Send buses to haul them there and then process over a month or so. Logistically it is not a challenge. Politically it may be.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:45 AM

1,733 posts, read 945,194 times
Quote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-finds-n922881

Republican-affiliated voters have outpaced Democratic-affiliated voters in early voting in seven closely watched states, according to data provided by TargetSmart and independently analyzed by the NBC News Data Analytics Lab.
GOP-affiliated voters have surpassed Democratic-affiliated ones in early voting in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee and Texas, the data showed.
Only in Nevada have Democratic-affiliated voters exceeded Republican-affiliated voters so far in early voting, according to the data.

Old 10-23-2018, 11:37 AM

62,727 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
I'll let you know when you have the permission and the smarts to tell me what I think, mmmkay?

Why, yes! I also know a lot of you who hire them to do work citizens won't. They sure are convenient for the lot of you who want to pay as little as possible for work even American citizens on welfare think they're too good for. I have broken bread with them. I'm pretty sure I've been served by plenty over the course of my lifetime. And I lived to tell about it. Not one has robbed, beaten or raped me either. You know who have? American citizens.

Most Americans don't hire illegal aliens and most Americans will do most any job for a fair wage. Most Americans aren't on welfare either. Who do you think were doing all those jobs before millions of cheap illegals flooded our border? So let's put that argument to rest, shall we?

Just because you personally haven't been a victim of crime by illegal aliens doesn't mean many other Americans haven't. Even of the non-violent nature illegal aliens commit felony ID theft or work for cash evading taxes in order to work or survive here. That impacts a lot of Americans negatively. Illegal aliens also cost us over $100 billion a year.

One isn't determining from an aerial photo that these people don't have any skills. If they did their country would be providing jobs for them. Most of these so-called migrants getting ready to crash our border don't have a viable reason to claim asylum. The stats have proven it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration