Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 11:45 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
It makes sense that they would be funded by someone like Soros in an effort to make President Trump look like a mean, old hater of the downtrodden, but then it doesn't, or if it was the Dems/Soros then it seems to be backfiring wildly. Seeing a raucous mob breaking down walls and putting their children in harm's way to get what they want doesn't do any favors for the Dems and their loose borders policies but it sure does make President Trump look like a hero.

Anyone with a brain can see that these are not the kind of people you want in your country, much less your neighborhood, and that they have no plan whatsoever if they ever do make it here, they just assume that "someone" (you and I) will give them money and a nice place to live. Has anyone ever given any of you money and a nice place to live (other than your parents when you were a kid, obviously), or did you have to work for it? Yeah, me too.
I ran out of rep or I would have repped you ^^^^This is spot on!

These people are parasites who expect others to provide for them. I saw an article yesterday (can't find it right now or I would link to it). The hordes of them that were on the bridge leading into Mexico were wailing about how they had no food for themselves or their kids. One woman didn't even have diapers for her baby. This shows that these people don't even have the sense to bring along some food and supplies. They expected others to provide for them. Again, these people who dragged along their kids are POS parents. No decent parent would drag their child through several countries, let alone not bring food or diapers for them

If they are ever allowed into this country (I hope not!), this attitude of theirs will persist. They will be demanding freebies. What parasites they are!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 01:26 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times
This is sheer lawless and impunity. I'm sickened by the audacity and brazeness of these people's sense of entitlement to come to MY country. I am the son of LEGAL immigrants of color. My father is from China and my mother from Taiwan. I'm a native born American and these people have NO RIGHT to be here.

Illegal immigration is one of many reasons I voted for Trump (being pro life, supporting gun rights, and wanting the job destroying EPA regulators out of my community are others) and this caravan must be stopped BY ANY AND ALL MEANS NECESSARY.

Old 10-20-2018, 01:30 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I ran out of rep or I would have repped you ^^^^This is spot on!

These people are parasites who expect others to provide for them. I saw an article yesterday (can't find it right now or I would link to it). The hordes of them that were on the bridge leading into Mexico were wailing about how they had no food for themselves or their kids. One woman didn't even have diapers for her baby. This shows that these people don't even have the sense to bring along some food and supplies. They expected others to provide for them. Again, these people who dragged along their kids are POS parents. No decent parent would drag their child through several countries, let alone not bring food or diapers for them

If they are ever allowed into this country (I hope not!), this attitude of theirs will persist. They will be demanding freebies. What parasites they are!
And your views of the Jews who took or shipped their children out of Germany? My first and among my favorite bosses was a Yugoslavian Jew who spent the war years evading the Nazis. Were his parents wrong to send a grade school student out of harms way?

Old 10-20-2018, 01:52 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
They are a mob. They are breaking and entering. Forcefully.
And they are teaching their children that it is a positive thing to break the law....

Old 10-20-2018, 01:55 PM

8,044 posts, read 10,635,981 times
They certainly don't look "impoverished", who is kidding who? Overweight, nice clothing, cell phones, more children in tow than most working Americans can afford to have.

Also, why in the WORLD are they proudly flying the Honduran flag as they arrive to DEMAND entry into our country? Are you kidding me? What kind of men bring women and children as they prepare to invade a country where they have not been granted legal entry?

This is result of spineless leadership and political pandering on the part of BOTH parties going back decades, but especially now due to the encouragement of this by the liberal Democratic Left. If they think this garners them political support, they have gross misjudgement.

This is not just a "white" thing, there are plenty of minorities who are angry. This is a slap in the face to all of the legal immigrants who have honored our laws, come in to contribute, and assimilated. And a huge slap in the face to those who have died to protect our sovereignty.

I want to see all of the Democrat leaders and leftist media "stars", and all those that support this, down there welcoming them with their "Open hearts and Minds", and especially, with their open wallets and homes! Talk the talk? Then walk the walk.

No borders, no more country.

Old 10-20-2018, 01:55 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Shouldn't the humanitarian debate take place separate and apart from the invasion debate?

It's one thing to want a better life and go looking for it by applying for refugee or asylum status, quite another to leave a country that is not undergoing major strife. The lawlessness there could be dealt with by asking for foreign help. The lack of jobs there are due to their government corruption and ineptitude. These conditions could be handled and improved upon at point of origin.

Perhaps either Mexico or the U.S. should "shame" the UN into some remedial action? I know Trump's indicated his scorn for the U.N. but perhaps he could go public and suggest this failure of them to act pro-actively is exactly the situations the UN is such an abject failure at causing his scorn and derision. Are they forever doomed to sit on their hands until people are dying from starvation before confronting a foreign government's malfeasance?

Invading another country en masse ? No way Jose.

Old 10-20-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
It makes sense that they would be funded by someone like Soros in an effort to make President Trump look like a mean, old hater of the downtrodden, but then it doesn't, or if it was the Dems/Soros then it seems to be backfiring wildly. Seeing a raucous mob breaking down walls and putting their children in harm's way to get what they want doesn't do any favors for the Dems and their loose borders policies but it sure does make President Trump look like a hero.

Anyone with a brain can see that these are not the kind of people you want in your country, much less your neighborhood, and that they have no plan whatsoever if they ever do make it here, they just assume that "someone" (you and I) will give them money and a nice place to live. Has anyone ever given any of you money and a nice place to live (other than your parents when you were a kid, obviously), or did you have to work for it? Yeah, me too.
And take a close look at them — they are not impoverished, starving, beaten or tortured.
They are wearing nice clothes, expensive sneakers, backpacks and cell phones.
These are not impoverished tortured starving homeless refugees....

Old 10-20-2018, 01:58 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
the military should be dispersed to the border and lethal force used if necessary
Yes. We need to stop putting up with illegals coming into our country. I hate how they seem so entitled. I just hope Trump stands his ground and doesn't let the democrats put pressure on him like they did last time. Bring out the military If need be. This has to stop.

I just don't understand why the democrats wants these 'illegals' to be pampered when they come to our country. If they had it their way, they'd all go straight to a spa and given thousands of dollars and new homes, etc. Unbelievable.

Old 10-20-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

I just don't understand why the democrats wants these 'illegals' to be pampered when they come to our country. If they had it their way, they'd all go straight to a spa and given thousands of dollars and new homes, etc. Unbelievable.
Future democrat voters.....

Old 10-20-2018, 03:11 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I kinda think of it as poetic justice. Now Mexico knows how we feel when we try to stop the millions from illegally entering the USA
Ikr! I cant stand Trump, but he axtually said Thank you to Mexico for trying. I honestly was shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It would be very easy to deny these people entry into our country. We have the strongest military in the world and could use them to stop this invasion if it comes down to that.
So women and children are invasion? Oh yeah..looks really good having a military oick on men women and children

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Try breaking into my house... I won’t miss you.
Who said anything about breaking into your house? If you are shooting at innocent people trying to cross the border, trust me, i wouldnt miss either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration