Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 09:00 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
The key word there is "citizen". And yes, if they're naturalized and not native born they can be deported upon completion of their sentence.

Ask Joe Giudice.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/en...ed/1589354002/

You're wrong.

The OP is about a crime committed by an ILLEGAL ALIEN--that's why HE can be deported.

Joe Giudice was NEVER naturalized. He is, however, in the U.S. legally, having been brought here, legally, by his parents, at age 1. He's been ordered deported because he's NOT a U.S. citizen.

Had he been naturalized, he would not have been deported, because the government cannot "de-naturalize" a citizen for even felonies committed after naturalization.

Of course, there are exceptions for fraudlent info provided to obtain citizenship, and subversion.

But you're simply incorrect with your "Ask Joe Giudice" directive, because he wasn't naturalized and, had he been, would not have been deported for those convictions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2018, 09:06 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
No, you're making up ****. You had no point except saying something stupid.

Actually, you DID miss the point. American citizens are not deported (to where?) for crimes. Illegal aliens are-- to the countries from which they came.

Old 10-29-2018, 11:28 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,233,950 times
He didn’t do nothing. He is a good boy. US needs him.

Old 10-29-2018, 02:02 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Our jails are full of American citizens who have beaten or killed their wives. Can we deport them too?
You NEED to educate yourself and actually READ and understand how the laws work,it's not that hard BTW!

Old 11-02-2018, 01:12 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,585,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Our jails are full of American citizens who have beaten or killed their wives. Can we deport them too?
Yeah, we can deport American citizenz to their country of origin known as United States

Old 11-08-2018, 03:49 PM

2,642 posts, read 1,371,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
ICE can't even move to deport this scum bag because he has other immigration cases and petitions working through he system. They can't go after him until those cases are concluded. The libs can drag this out for years. Pizzaman could shoot up a school full of children and NOT be deported. What a great country the United States is.
I am pretty sure he would be punished for shooting up a school bus full of children...and that people would condemn that regardless of their political persuasion. The people who disagree with you are not amoral. Where do comments like this come from?
I think I can speak for 99.9% of liberals and conservatives alike when I say that in such circumstances we would be absolutely, unequivocalky dead set against deporting him. We would want to see him punished right here. I would be willing to do the honors myself.

Old 11-11-2018, 11:52 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
I am pretty sure he would be punished for shooting up a school bus full of children...and that people would condemn that regardless of their political persuasion. The people who disagree with you are not amoral. Where do comments like this come from?
I think I can speak for 99.9% of liberals and conservatives alike when I say that in such circumstances we would be absolutely, unequivocalky dead set against deporting him. We would want to see him punished right here. I would be willing to do the honors myself.
The leftist would blame the gun and not the gunmen. Woe is the poor illegal alien, he shot a school bus full of children up. But, they were white children with white privilege so they don't matter and had to pay and we must ban all guns, I mean what if they were children of color riding that bus than it would have been a real tragedy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration