Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 11:16 AM

1,600 posts, read 937,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
They are illegal aliens.
Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Never suggested a thing about “tearing down” the wall ...
never suggested a thing about “letting everyone in”...
So you support Trump in expanding the Wall so it helps stop illegals from getting in?

Old 11-07-2018, 02:23 PM

21,710 posts, read 16,258,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
So you support Trump in expanding the Wall so it helps stop illegals from getting in?
Didn’t say one way or the other.

I said: “ ... there IS a wall there already and it didn’t stop these illegals, did it?”

Simple, clear statement of fact and obvious implication.

Whether I support Chump’s idiotic wall or not makes no difference to the truth of what I pointed out to you.

Now you can guess my personal view all you want. Doesn’t change the correctness and implication of what I wrote previously.

Have a nice day.

Old 11-07-2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Didn’t say one way or the other.

I said: “ ... there IS a wall there already and it didn’t stop these illegals, did it?”

Simple, clear statement of fact and obvious implication.

Whether I support Chump’s idiotic wall or not makes no difference to the truth of what I pointed out to you.

Now you can guess my personal view all you want. Doesn’t change the correctness and implication of what I wrote previously.

Have a nice day.
lol...you act all sanctimonious and then can't answer my question. Case closed

Old 11-07-2018, 07:00 PM

21,710 posts, read 16,258,003 times
Quote:
What “case” would that be?

1. The case where you posted a ridiculous chant to build a wall where there already is one that was breached, in spite of being the most effective section of border protection across 2000 miles?

2. Or the case where I ridiculed your exalted lord and master of foolishness - and his stupid wall plans - and you still can’t figure out that WAS my answer?

Old 11-07-2018, 07:26 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,870,221 times
Quote:
No, you just took it upon yourself to read much deeper into his comment. If you said gas was averaging $5/gal and I replied "it's actually closer to $4/gal," would that require further explanations or opinions? Facts are just facts; no more is required.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:57 AM

656 posts, read 811,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
Undocumented...........hummm. Is the word illegal..........illegal? How bout' invaders, criminals?
Build that wall Mr. President.

They're reproducing faster than you. Be very afraid of your brown future.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:48 PM

50,184 posts, read 46,887,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by More Rock View Post
They're reproducing faster than you. Be very afraid of your brown future.
Why would they be brown? Illegal isn't a race or a color.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
What “case” would that be?

1. The case where you posted a ridiculous chant to build a wall where there already is one that was breached, in spite of being the most effective section of border protection across 2000 miles?

2. Or the case where I ridiculed your exalted lord and master of foolishness - and his stupid wall plans - and you still can’t figure out that WAS my answer?
Ah, now the truth and hate come out. I knew it was in there somewhere. You know what you did.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
No, you just took it upon yourself to read much deeper into his comment. If you said gas was averaging $5/gal and I replied "it's actually closer to $4/gal," would that require further explanations or opinions? Facts are just facts; no more is required.
Go back and carefully read the thread again. If you can't figure it out on your own, I can't be bothered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration