Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2018, 11:59 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,065,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
No wonder Mexicans don’t want the Trump Wall...it’ll keep all the Hondurans on their side.
Yes, Conservative Mexicans are quick to point out that the faster the Central Americans leave/cross-again through either border, the more stable Mexico will be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2018, 08:27 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Hey Annie, your opinions must be as welcome in SF as mine were in NY. Well, I just say ‘F Them’!

BTW, the word ‘RACIST’ means nothing anymore. It has been so overused by the dollards on the left, that it has been neutered.

When someone calls me a racist, I say ‘Thank you. Coming from somebody like you, that is a compliment’.
My feelings are shared by many other San Franciscans. I was a Democrat until I saw the shenanigans of the Left to the point the party no longer exists. Same for Republicans with the Right taking it over. Both sides are pathetic. BTW, I do not know anyone who wants sanctuary cities in this sanctuary state. There are many Californians who are embarrassed by the uber-liberal agenda of our leaders.

Common sense needs to prevail instead of this issue or that issue taking over. It’s a bipartisan problem and we all need to address the situation rationally. Politics and “us versus them” have seriously divided the country where it no longer is recognizable. We seem to have lost sight that we are all Americans first.

Old 11-23-2018, 12:14 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
My feelings are shared by many other San Franciscans. I was a Democrat until I saw the shenanigans of the Left to the point the party no longer exists. Same for Republicans with the Right taking it over. Both sides are pathetic. BTW, I do not know anyone who wants sanctuary cities in this sanctuary state. There are many Californians who are embarrassed by the uber-liberal agenda of our leaders.

Common sense needs to prevail instead of this issue or that issue taking over. It’s a bipartisan problem and we all need to address the situation rationally. Politics and “us versus them” have seriously divided the country where it no longer is recognizable. We seem to have lost sight that we are all Americans first.
We may all be Americans first, but the problem is that the left sees a very different America in their future, one that rejects most of the values and traditions that made this the great country it is today. So they really believe that they are fighting for America. I, for one, want no part of the vision that the Democrats are trying to create.

Old 11-23-2018, 12:15 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
https://vdare.com/posts/demonstrator...a5-fTiwmGtxiJo

Mexicans do not want these illegal alien Hondurans in their country either. And who can blame them? My hat's off to these Mexicans who are opposed to illegal immigration.
Who knew.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:52 AM

1,059 posts, read 830,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
We may all be Americans first, but the problem is that the left sees a very different America in their future, one that rejects most of the values and traditions that made this the great country it is today. So they really believe that they are fighting for America. I, for one, want no part of the vision that the Democrats are trying to create.
And California keeps voting in Democrats. Don't we have enough problems to deal with?

If the Republicans would run a charismatic leader for Governor, I have no doubt that person would be voted in. After all, personality and likability go far in this state, issues be damned. Our "leaders" spend an inordinate amount of time bad-mouthing President Trump, which causes the lemmings to go over the cliff. Hardly a reason to vote in the real problems.

Old 11-28-2018, 12:54 AM

1,717 posts, read 1,692,493 times
I don't speak Spanish but a picture tells a thousand words. I haven't seen other news stations that have shown this chaos. You can see the numbers, like an invasion, and pushing back the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dQMGpDt7Uc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration