U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 01:04 PM

440 posts, read 269,058 times

Advertisements

For those who have wondered why Al and Jesse have not spoken out against the ethnic cleansing at the hands of illegal alien hispanics against blacks in Los Angeles, here's your answer.

Quote:
Our Demands

Legalization for All NOW !
Second Chance for All NOW !

May 1 Chicago

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 04-06-2008 at 01:24 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2008, 01:39 PM

21,146 posts, read 38,544,069 times
I have my own theories-------since Black people are moving into mainstream American society faster and faster-------the likes of Jackson 'need' to 'rescue' another so-called 'disadvantaged' group.

The big difference is there is no Hispanic race and Affirmative Action was never intended for people who came here illegally.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:50 PM

5,165 posts, read 8,501,274 times
Only elder Americans who want to stay mad at whites support Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

Other blacks like me never want to be mentioned in the same sentence as them.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:10 PM

1,268 posts, read 929,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
For those who have wondered why Al and Jesse have not spoken out against the ethnic cleansing at the hands of illegal alien hispanics against blacks in Los Angeles, here's your answer.

May 1 Chicago
Total ignorance on your part. For one, there are by far more Americans in Hispanic gangs than their illegal cousins. Mostly all Hispanic gangs were formed by Americans, children of Mexican immigrants (like myself). This "ethnic cleansing" is no more than a fight for territory. It just so happens that these "Hispanic Gangs" want to control the land that the Black gangs are in and this "Ethnic cleansing" is just a label by the media. Nothing more than that.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:20 PM

47,531 posts, read 63,152,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
Only elder Americans who want to stay mad at whites support Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

The Jena, LA case is kind of classic Jackson/Sharpton. What happened was a mean prank and Jackson was trying to stir up riots over that -- yet the machete killings of 4 good college students in Newark, NJ didn't get a peep out of Jackson or Sharpton. Nor do the many killings of blacks and chicanos in LA by Mexican and Central American gangs. A recent case was a black high school football player with an excellent future, killed by latino gangs just because of race and not a word out of Jesse Jackson.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:22 PM

24,910 posts, read 35,563,921 times
Quote:

In my opinion, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do Black America more harm than good. Both have been pretty irrelevant for the last 10 years and Black America hasn't done too bad for itself. Didn't say nothing when three promising young black lives were ended at the hands of illegals in Newark but will riot if Obama doesn't win the nomination. We now have a thriving middle class, a Super Bowl winning head coach, and possibly a President.

The only blacks that should really listen to anything these sellouts have to say is the folks who sit in Rev. Wright's church every sunday.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:24 PM

47,531 posts, read 63,152,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Total ignorance on your part. For one, there are by far more Americans in Hispanic gangs than their illegal cousins. Mostly all Hispanic gangs were formed by Americans, children of Mexican immigrants (like myself). This "ethnic cleansing" is no more than a fight for territory. It just so happens that these "Hispanic Gangs" want to control the land that the Black gangs are in and this "Ethnic cleansing" is just a label by the media. Nothing more than that.
I'd like to see your source for that claim.

Marasalvatrucha for example -- those are very dangerous racist criminals and foreign born.

The killers of the Newark college students were foreign born, living here illegally.

And you make a good point that many of the criminal gang types are directly born to illegals that have come here, but how many have any kind of deep roots in the USA?

Old 04-06-2008, 03:24 PM

1,268 posts, read 929,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
In my opinion, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do Black America more harm than good. Both have been pretty irrelevant for the last 10 years and Black America hasn't done too bad for itself. We now have a thriving middle class, a Super Bowl winning head coach, and possibly a President.

The only blacks that should really listen to anything these sellouts have to say is the folks who sit in Rev. Wright's church every sunday.

You mean the guy who's selling out Obama?

Old 04-06-2008, 03:53 PM

21,146 posts, read 38,544,069 times
Alanboy395 and Haaziq are correct IMHO.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:03 PM

440 posts, read 269,058 times
Quote:

Agreed. To this day I wonder if pimpin' Jesse set Dr. King up to be murdered. Adding insult to injury the white MSM keeps insisting Al and Jesse are our leaders. We haven't had a true leader since King was assasinated. As far as I am concerned the Civil Rights Movement died with him.

Exedous your ignorance knows no bounds. We're still waiting for your response to malamute's question. What's wrong MS-13 got your tongue?

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 04-06-2008 at 04:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or