Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 10:45 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,578,536 times

Advertisements

The mythical Black/Brown ‘unity’ is now touting itself as the “New Majority,” and plan to march in Chicago on May 1st to articulate their “demands.” At the helm of this spurious campaign, is none other than Jesse “The Pimp” Jackson, and Rainbow Push. Apparently, the plight of the ‘undocumented’ has become a much more lucrative venture than the 'mundane' issues of black America.

Jesse and his minions have been conspicuously absent (and silent) concerning the ethnic cleansing of blacks in LA; the Jamiel Shaw murder; and the devastating impact of illegal workers on low-skilled blacks throughout this country. The brutal racially-motivated murders in Newark by illegal alien gang members also did not warrant his attention. However, had these same crimes been perpetrated by whites or the KKK, he would have been front and center –- eagerly embracing another photo op. This so-called ‘champion’ of black ‘causes’ is truly showing his ‘real’ color... and that color is GREEN.

As a black American, I am incensed that this pimp masquerading as a ‘reverend’ has not only endorsed illegal immigration under the guise of “civil rights,” but has unabashedly insinuated Dr. King in his opportunistic agenda.

The following link contains a list of their DEMANDS, as well as relevant videos.

May 1 Chicago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2008, 10:56 AM

273 posts, read 249,708 times
You are right on the money! Jesse, however, does not fool more than a small percentage of the dumbest idiots in this great country.
In his mind, Jesse sees 'unification' of hispanic and blacks the best alternative to being a part of the "second largest minority in the US". His twisted thinking of being the number one minority as some type of status or added prestige is nothing short of...retarded.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:09 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,163,352 times
And I bet that ICE will be out in force-------with many pairs of handcuffs

Old 04-26-2008, 12:01 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,482,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And I bet that ICE will be out in force-------with many pairs of handcuffs
Ummm.......this is Chicago. ICE will be nowhere to be seen. However, the Chicago Police will be out in force............with many pairs of handcuffs. To arrest non-hispanic American citizens on some pretense or another.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:33 PM

273 posts, read 249,708 times
Just saw in the news that the police will be given automatic weapons (like the machine guns and assualt rifles issued to SWAT teams.)

Don't think this will be the kind of 'Celebration of Diversity' I'd want my family to attend.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Ummm.......this is Chicago. ICE will be nowhere to be seen. However, the Chicago Police will be out in force............with many pairs of handcuffs. To arrest non-hispanic American citizens on some pretense or another.
CPD needs to take it down a notch: due to the many flagrant scandals involving citizens......it would not surprise me to see the FBI doing some covert investigations------and, heads will roll in Chicago.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo-me View Post
Just saw in the news that the police will be given automatic weapons (like the machine guns and assualt rifles issued to SWAT teams.)

Don't think this will be the kind of 'Celebration of Diversity' I'd want my family to attend.
That is not good...........almost as if there may be a riot fixin' to happen.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:53 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,567,763 times
This sounds like the old concept first given attention back in the 60's...the "People of Color" ethnic group. (Occasionally, the group broadens itself into the "gays and people of color" voting bloc). It comes into the public's attention every decade or so, then usually fades away.

No doubt about it, "gays and people of color" would be a tremendous 'ethnicity', if such a thing really existed. As a matter of fact, it does NOT, and "People of Color" is no more a valid designation of a group, than "people over 5' 8" "....or "People Who Eat Pork". There is no such thing as a united, focused, disciplined group of like-minded individuals known as "People of Color". It's an artificial concept dreamed up by the press. Sure SOUNDS good, though....

Old 04-26-2008, 04:04 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,650,225 times
Reading the list of 'demands', they are throwing everything but the kitchen sink in. End the war in Iraq, socialized medical care for all, stop guns, stop drugs, stop violence.......looks like they learned a PR lesson from their first try at "Day without an illegal" rally. Nothing turns citizens off more then illegals demanding rights while flying their native flag. So, they learned a lesson, they are 'for' anything and everything to get citizens to support them.
I do find it rather ironic that they also call for the "respect for self determination of nations" and yet they have no respect for the US' ability for self determination.

Old 04-26-2008, 04:41 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,578,536 times
Indeed, they have learned a lesson. I doubt if we’ll see many Mexican flags, or disparaging slogans. Obviously they think our memories are short. Wrong!

If they think their inclusion of ‘legitimate’ issues will validate their ‘cause’-- they are only fooling themselves. A group of Klansmen can decide not to wear their sheets and hoods while protesting the war. They would still be the Klan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration