Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 11:19 AM

62,726 posts, read 28,935,937 times

Advertisements

Liars - those who claim that illegals are only doing jobs that Americans won't do and are a fiscal benefit to regular Americans.

Pro-illegal - simply the shortened version of a pro-illegal alien. The only way that could be insulting is if one is ashamed of their support of illegal aliens but those people never are so how are the facts insulting?

Troll - one who taunts people with remarks like "it's a win-win for illegal immigration" when nothing illegal is a win-win for most people except for those committing an unlawful act. Or one who who attacks white Americans and tells them they need to go back to Europe when they weren't even born there.

Fool - pretty much fits all of the above. Don't behave that way and you won't be called a fool!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2021, 11:29 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,816,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Who have I insulted? Oh let's just gloss over the fact that I've been called a liar, pro-illegal, troll, fool and God knows what else. But that's ok right?

And that You problem statement is an adult thing..I'm sorry if adult conversation is lacking in your life. And if you are so successful, then why did you come here?
I have never called you any names, nor would I. I don't do name-calling or insults, so it would be good if you could have a discussion without doing them, either.

Anyway, why would successful people, or those with good potential to become successful, NOT come to the US? I don't understand your question. I've been here almost 24 years, and, like most people, have become relatively successful in my career as I've gotten older. Very typical.

Maybe you consider only poor and uneducated people the only "acceptable" immigrants (?) For someone who claims to be open to learning from all people, you do have some discriminatory ideas about things.

Also, you chose to start this provocative thread, so you should be prepared for some strong responses -- without going on the attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration