Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 12:08 PM

63,061 posts, read 29,256,181 times

Advertisements

According to GOP Senate offices and former immigration officials, the immigration provisions in the Democratic budget reconciliation bill would make illegal immigrants who commit manslaughter and domestic violence eligible for amnesty and protect them from deportation. An analysis of the provision was shared with the Washington Free Beacon, which cites the legal language and observes that cases of assaulting a police officer and lewd and lascivious conduct would also be among the crimes that may not lead to deportation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Bnb7Kz#image=1

Oh great! No surprise though. I'm sure the Democrats will want to reward those that committed felony ID theft and tax evasion to with an amnesty. There is no way that this bill is going to make it through the Senate though. Thank God!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2021, 02:47 PM

16,685 posts, read 8,677,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
According to GOP Senate offices and former immigration officials, the immigration provisions in the Democratic budget reconciliation bill would make illegal immigrants who commit manslaughter and domestic violence eligible for amnesty and protect them from deportation. An analysis of the provision was shared with the Washington Free Beacon, which cites the legal language and observes that cases of assaulting a police officer and lewd and lascivious conduct would also be among the crimes that may not lead to deportation.

Oh great! No surprise though. I'm sure the Democrats will want to reward those that committed felony ID theft and tax evasion to with an amnesty. There is no way that this bill is going to make it through the Senate though. Thank God!
If accurate, it is still important that people are made aware of just how racially far left the Democrat party has gone.
I cannot imagine even 5% of the citizens supporting such a radical idea.

Old 11-11-2021, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
If accurate, it is still important that people are made aware of just how racially far left the Democrat party has gone.
You'd be surprised how many passes that the liberal left and ethnocentrics would give illegal aliens for their crimes. Manslaughter however, I don't think most would give them a pass on. Seems like most of them would give them a pass on felony ID theft because after all according to them they had to resort to doing that to work and feed their families (insert playing violins here). I seriously doubt that most of them report their cash wages as income either which is tax evasion.

Old 11-11-2021, 04:50 PM

Quote:
You'd be surprised how many passes that the liberal left and ethnocentrics would give illegal aliens for their crimes. Manslaughter however, I don't think most would give them a pass on. Seems like most of them would give them a pass on felony ID theft because after all according to them they had to resort to doing that to work and feed their families (insert playing violins here). I seriously doubt that most of them report their cash wages as income either which is tax evasion.
Indeed

Let an American citizen kill during a DUI, rape someone, evade paying their taxes, etc., and the full weight of the law would come down on them. But somehow illegal aliens who should not even be in this country are going to get a pass?

The Democrats have been taken over by the lunatic left, and have lost their collective minds. This comment coming from someone who use to vote for both D's & R's. In todays day and age, I am not sure of any I could vote for when they blindly vote for radical stuff Pelosi & Schumer tell them to.

`

Old 11-11-2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Indeed

Let an American citizen kill during a DUI, rape someone, evade paying their taxes, etc., and the full weight of the law would come down on them. But somehow illegal aliens who should not even be in this country are going to get a pass?

The Democrats have been taken over by the lunatic left, and have lost their collective minds. This comment coming from someone who use to vote for both D's & R's. In todays day and age, I am not sure of any I could vote for when they blindly vote for radical stuff Pelosi & Schumer tell them to.

`
Bottom line it's all about votes and power to them. Promise minorities the moon including illegal aliens and they retain and increase their voter base and sane and law abiding Americans be damned.

Old 11-11-2021, 06:41 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,317,413 times
You'd like to think this would be swiftly eliminated for a variety of reasons, but there are certainly forces in the Democratic Party that don't seem to care about criminality.

For an example not cited, it *seems like* what is statutory rape in the US - say a 30 year old man having sex with a 14 year old - is perfectly acceptable "culturally" in countries of Latin America. That means it wouldn't pass the "moral turpitude test" it seems.

Same for DWI's. Seems like only wrecking and harming people might be an issue south of the border, not a single or multiple DWI's like some of them rack up here

Old 11-11-2021, 06:48 PM

11,078 posts, read 6,021,747 times
Quote:
Bottom line it's all about votes and power to them. Promise minorities the moon including illegal aliens and they retain and increase their voter base and sane and law abiding Americans be damned.
True but not only that, it makes the illegals eligible for such duties as BLM foot soldiers. No repercussions for their acts of violence on behalf of the radical left. Hitler's henchmen were similarly protected.

Old 11-12-2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
You'd like to think this would be swiftly eliminated for a variety of reasons, but there are certainly forces in the Democratic Party that don't seem to care about criminality.

For an example not cited, it *seems like* what is statutory rape in the US - say a 30 year old man having sex with a 14 year old - is perfectly acceptable "culturally" in countries of Latin America. That means it wouldn't pass the "moral turpitude test" it seems.

Same for DWI's. Seems like only wrecking and harming people might be an issue south of the border, not a single or multiple DWI's like some of them rack up here
That is true regarding the DUI's. I know a guy who is here because as he puts it, Obama classified him as a "dreamer". He is not a real bad person, and at least speaks broken english, but has no skills, is fairly lazy, and drinks way too much. He has been arrested several times for DUI, public intoxication, and resisting arrest.
I tried helping him a little by taking him to a couple of AA meetings, finding him a place to shack up for a while, menial labor jobs, etc.

But the booze has him hooked, and with no skill or ambition, he has hit bottom.
He now sleeps under an overpass with other homeless people who are druggies, degenerates, etc., and they commit crimes like stealing bikes, breaking into cars and so forth until they get their government check. Then they use it for drugs/booze until it runs out, and the cycle starts all over again.

This is the type of person you never hear about on the news, because they portray everyone as hardworking, law abiding, and contributing to society even though they are here illegally. When they get arrested for XYZ, you do not hear that they are an illegal alien, unless they commit murder or rape, and then it occasionally comes out.

The point being that while legal immigrants waited years, learned english and American history, paid money to come, and work hard, you have these illegals who are not contributing to society, and they are taking away services that should be going to our own poor and needy.

`

Old 11-12-2021, 09:16 AM

43,300 posts, read 18,428,133 times
Quote:
Well if they knew about it. I find many people have no clue what is going on and don't really care what is going on.

Apathy will let the Fed do whatever they want and with progressives in power it will be pretty radical.
Once enacted it will be too late to turn around.

Old 11-12-2021, 11:31 AM

1,719 posts, read 735,943 times
Quote:

Dear sweet lord ... I'm so glad I won't be around in a few decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration