Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 02:00 PM

185 posts, read 355,361 times

Advertisements

The police will not help you any more.

http://freedomfolks.com/blog/2007/12/24/no-more-invasion-attackedagain/ (broken link)

No More Invasion Attacked…Again!
On November 3rd of this year members of the anti-illegal immigration group No More Invasion were attacked as they attempted to leave a protest. Their leader Dennis was seriously injured.
Yesterday three members of the group: Newt The Minuteman, SmallandMighty and Ole Glory were protesting the church where illegal alien is taking ’sanctuary,’ much like Elvira Arellano was here in Chicago. Of course being a small number and older the cowards on the other side saw this as the perfect opportunity to get violent…

Here is the early report…

This just in…Newt the Minuteman, Ol Glory and SmallAndMighty showed up at the church today and it was just the three of them. The illegal alien family directly across the street came out and violently assaulted all three of them. They were knocked to the ground, punched in the face and from what I understand Newt is pretty bloody. The other two are scrapped up and hurt in various different ways. The ambulance and police came but no arrests were made because they did not have a video camera. Apparently, the illegal alien family claims the patriots attacked them.

Video slide show;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxOhUTgL54

The cowards attack mostly old people and if they do attack someone young and healthy it's usually ten against one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2007, 03:23 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
I have mentioned on other posts that my concern is that our government and police agencies will not be on the side of the US citizen. Cowards

Old 12-27-2007, 05:36 PM

2,290 posts, read 5,545,081 times
Quote:
This just in…Newt the Minuteman, Ol Glory and SmallAndMighty showed up at the church today and it was just the three of them. The illegal alien family directly across the street came out and violently assaulted all three of them. They were knocked to the ground, punched in the face and from what I understand Newt is pretty bloody. The other two are scrapped up and hurt in various different ways. The ambulance and police came but no arrests were made because they did not have a video camera. Apparently, the illegal alien family claims the patriots attacked them.
Sounds to me like Newt, Clem, Cletus and the boys got what was comin' to 'em.

Latinos are sick and tired of being induced here to work, while being harassed and assaulted by wannabe vigilantes.

I hope more "patriots" get the same message.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:57 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backfist View Post

Latinos are sick and tired of being induced here to work, while being harassed and assaulted by wannabe vigilantes.

Strange; it seems to be perfectly acceptable for the Federales SOB to 'ask' for mordita from us Gringos.

Besides: what Gringo is telling the illegals from Mexico to come here anyway? It is the latters' choice to do so.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:58 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,095 times
Quote:

The patroits should have emptied a 9mm in their ass.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:14 PM

902 posts, read 718,061 times
Quote:

Hopefull some of those that think it is ok to beat up on innocent people will get the same in return for their hatred.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:42 PM

2,290 posts, read 5,545,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Hopefull some of those that think it is ok to beat up on innocent people will get the same in return for their hatred.
Those "patriot" types know all about hatred. And they should continue to get many returns.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:43 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
The pro illegal crowd is becoming more and more shrill------methinks that us Americans of all races/ethnicities are winning the battle.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The pro illegal crowd is becoming more and more shrill------methinks that us Americans of all races/ethnicities are winning the battle.
You bet we are AB. Just look at the posts from the one who hates as he does above yours. I love it because they are running scared because they know that they are in the wrong.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Those "patriot" types know all about hatred. And they should continue to get many returns.
Seems that you know much more about that hate than any MM does. You have shown it in all of your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration