Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 09:46 AM

1,398 posts, read 6,605,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Yeah,yeah. Spare me the faux outrage.
So you're engendering the word "faux" to the comments of someone whose nice dogs have been shot at by illegals; someone who, while disabled in an ambulance following the totalled car wreck caused by unlicensed illegals (later determined by police) overheard my drivers arguing with various emergency rooms to take a genuine accident victim in E.R.s overburdened with illegals there for minor complaints for free; someone who daily battles vandalism and graffiti from illegals' gangs like MS13; someone who's witnessed my own neighborhood decline from a truly diverse, middle-class enclave into a slum driven by illegals from one part of the world trashing the neighborhood and incubating new gang participation: that someone being me. My real world.

I would hardly make up attributes to another poster. I go by what you've posted, which is to be a knee-jerk apologist for admitted lawbreakers, illegals, even going so far as to defend the illegal murderer of Jamiel Shaw by excoriating the victim here. The victim was in front of his own house. Had illegal Espinosa not been there, the murder victim would still be alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Enjoy Europe, and I hope you become engligthened
"Engligthened?"
(Actually, add Barcelona with its Gaudi masterpieces to Kele's itenerary, and you'd have my current dream trip! Lucky person! Fortunately, I've at least already been to my alltime first choice, Africa. And I'm caucasian, for those who insist upon tallying such.)

Old 06-24-2008, 10:07 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,686 times
Quote:
Half of the "dreck" is yours.

I dont even see the link to your video. I know of Ali's statements because Ive been following that story as it has been developing.

And saying its different for a white woman to be wearing gang colors instead of a black or brown man is fact..not playing the race card. And I'm aware youre part Native American.
We have the same racial makeup!

I will however say that I believe you are far from knowledgable on certain topics regarding certain minorities in this country.

Enjoy Europe, and I hope you become engligthened.
The links to the videos are in the first post you responded to. I shall refrain from making any further comment on that remark.

Najee Ali is a known illegal alien sympathizer who does so at the expense of Black people in L.A. -- he's a traitorous piece of garbage and I hope that he some day reaps what he has so fruitfully sowed.

Are you saying then, that only Blacks and Hispanics are gang members and white people are exempt from that particular lifestyle? And not only that, but that there are no white female gang members? Stereotype much? You had better watch out. Your vastly superior knowledge of minorities is hanging out....

Personally, I think that I am already quite enlightened. At least I know how to spell the bloody word.

BTW, it would be beneficial to your readers if you would consider utilizing apostrophes. Just sayin'.....

And now, I have some shopping to do and packing to finish. Ta!

Old 06-24-2008, 02:51 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
The links to the videos are in the first post you responded to. I shall refrain from making any further comment on that remark.

Najee Ali is a known illegal alien sympathizer who does so at the expense of Black people in L.A. -- he's a traitorous piece of garbage and I hope that he some day reaps what he has so fruitfully sowed.

Are you saying then, that only Blacks and Hispanics are gang members and white people are exempt from that particular lifestyle? And not only that, but that there are no white female gang members? Stereotype much? You had better watch out. Your vastly superior knowledge of minorities is hanging out....

Personally, I think that I am already quite enlightened. At least I know how to spell the bloody word.

BTW, it would be beneficial to your readers if you would consider utilizing apostrophes. Just sayin'.....

And now, I have some shopping to do and packing to finish. Ta!
LA gangmembers mostly being Blacks and Hispanics(with some Asians and Armenians) with the vast majority of white people being exempt from that lifestyle in LA? uhhh.....yeah? And I wouldnt use the words "exempt from", more like protected from.

I'm sure theres some NLR or AB types walking the streets after getting out of prison, but I dont think a white boy wearing a blue tshirt is going to get mistaken for a Crip.
Youre letting your anger and hardheaded attitude get in the way of your common sense.
Believe it or not, the two groups that comprise the poorest neighborhoods in Los Angeles are BLACK and MEXICAN.
Gangs for the most part sprout out of poor neighborhoods.
Make any sense yet?

And what does "at least being able to spell enlightened" have to do with being enlightened?
Or how does me hitting a typo have to do with your argument against me? When you and Fastfilm argue with people in person, do you guys also like to make those babyish mocking sounds when you realize youre wrong?

And I dont like to use apostrophes. But if it bothers you that much to where you cant understand what im writing, I'll go ahead and use Hubert Selby's form from now on.

Here/s hoping you have a great time in Europe and that you spend a lot of time absorbing the culture and don/t end up looking for the nearest internet cafes so you can keep writing angry post on why you don/t like Mexican illegal immigrants. Can/t wait to hear from you again.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:04 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,861 times
dammmmm some people are thick!!!

i co sign amc on this.

this issue is being used by the anit-immigrant crowd to further their stance.

i agree with amending this special order, but not revoking it. there is room for compromise.

but i think most of you are too far removed from the situation to really understand it. navigating the hoods of LA is hard, anyone who lives in gang land knos this. Espinoza did, and im sure J.Shaw did. its an overall tragedy.

and again FF. it sucks to be you with all the illegals shooting your dog and dirtying up your once nice neighborhood. but i have always wanted to know... do you have a verification system to know who is illegal and who is not? kinda like the nifty lil tool the govt wants to use for employment purposes? or is it a robo-cop eye that helps you tell?how do you know they are all illegal?

Old 06-24-2008, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
dammmmm some people are thick!!!

i co sign amc on this.

this issue is being used by the anit-immigrant crowd to further their stance.

i agree with amending this special order, but not revoking it. there is room for compromise.

but i think most of you are too far removed from the situation to really understand it. navigating the hoods of LA is hard, anyone who lives in gang land knos this. Espinoza did, and im sure J.Shaw did. its an overall tragedy.

and again FF. it sucks to be you with all the illegals shooting your dog and dirtying up your once nice neighborhood. but i have always wanted to know... do you have a verification system to know who is illegal and who is not? kinda like the nifty lil tool the govt wants to use for employment purposes? or is it a robo-cop eye that helps you tell?how do you know they are all illegal?
Is there any group out there pushing for the revison of Special Order 40?
I think youre right on the money about that, there needs to be a compromise.
Its frustrating to see how many people are buying into the claim that all illegal immigrants are violent criminals.

Old 06-24-2008, 04:53 PM

1,398 posts, read 6,605,486 times
theone, I'm glad you're on the side of compromise which is why I value your posts on this forum as committed, humorous, opinionated but flexible. As I stated before but will hereupon elaborate, it later became apparent to the police who reported the scene of the accident that the foreign national perpetrator who (1)ran the red light (2) continuing straight ahead from a designated left turn lane into all oncoming traffic and (3) totalled my car propelling it into a third car was indeed illegal. All of the information he gave to police was fallacious, and he had no driver's license with him. All of this became apparent during insurance investigation which, despite witnesses, left me responsible for the third car's damage since the illegal couldn't be located. For those who ponder the unasked question of why he wasn't apprehended at the scene for clearly causing such havoc, that's our Special Order 40 in action!!! The police aren't allowed to ask any questions about deportable status even when confronted with an unlicensed driver that they admitted they knew was an out and out liar and suspected illegal.

Relatives visiting legal immigrant neighbors shot through the fence at our nice dogs. I later learned they were illegals who then fled into the miasma of Los Angeles after the police came around inquiring about them and their (the illegal relatives, not the neighbors) brand new car theft ring that they spawned upon landing in Los Angeles.

amc760, pray tell how am I wrong in relating facts, be they personal or in the news? All of the unpleasantness associated with illegals that I have experienced firsthand is what indeed has happened in my life, and what I have observed firsthand. All of the indices I listed in the Espinoza murder of Shaw case were from easily googleworthy local L.A. newsmedia. To excuse this illegal for the murder of Shaw might more correctly be termed wrong. Apologists for illegals probably would excuse the illegal in my first paragraph here as a poor, misunderstood, unlicensed driver who just didn't know any of the driving regulations of our country and too bad for all of the people he hit. P.S., it is my guess that the late Selby would be disgusted with your hatred of your fellow Los Angeles residents who relate what they see, unpleasantness and all, in order to educate and improve the lot for everyone here.

Last edited by fastfilm; 06-24-2008 at 05:10 PM..

Old 06-24-2008, 05:42 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,448,181 times
Quote:
Now youre comparing Black people to the KKK? haha.

Jamiel Shaw presented himself as a BLOOD.

He could've got him killed by a lot of people with the way he was presenting himself.

FACT is, Jamiel was wearing a RED belt with the number 20 on it in a Rollin' 20s Blood neighborhood.
Espinoza was a member of 18th Street which is at war with that gang.

Jamiel might as well have been wearing a target sign.
I listened to Jamiel Shaw's father on the radio describe what his son was wearing on the day he was shot.

#1. he was wearing an oversized t-shirt and was carrying a spiderman backpack. if he had a belt on and it was red, it would have been covered by the t-shirt he was wearing so the illegal alien who shot him never saw his red belt.

In case you didn't know, young teen boys don't wear their shirts tucked inside their pants, they wear them on the outside of their clothes, loose.

There is a recording of the last conversation Jamiel had because he was on the telephone with his girlfriend who over heard the conversation between he and the illegal alien gangbanger. "What set you from?", *silence*, gunshot.

That's the way it happened.

All will come out in court.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:44 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I listened to Jamiel Shaw's father on the radio describe what his son was wearing on the day he was shot.

#1. he was wearing an oversized t-shirt and was carrying a spiderman backpack. if he had a belt on and it was red, it would have been covered by the t-shirt he was wearing so the illegal alien who shot him never saw his red belt.

In case you didn't know, young teen boys don't wear their shirts tucked inside their pants, they wear them on the outside of their clothes, loose.

There is a recording of the last conversation Jamiel had because he was on the telephone with his girlfriend who over heard the conversation between he and the illegal alien gangbanger. "What set you from?", *silence*, gunshot.

That's the way it happened.

All will come out in court.
That used to be the case but that's not the case now.

Old 06-24-2008, 08:45 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,686 times
Quote:
LA gangmembers mostly being Blacks and Hispanics(with some Asians and Armenians) with the vast majority of white people being exempt from that lifestyle in LA? uhhh.....yeah? And I wouldnt use the words "exempt from", more like protected from.

I'm sure theres some NLR or AB types walking the streets after getting out of prison, but I dont think a white boy wearing a blue tshirt is going to get mistaken for a Crip.
Youre letting your anger and hardheaded attitude get in the way of your common sense.
Believe it or not, the two groups that comprise the poorest neighborhoods in Los Angeles are BLACK and MEXICAN.
Gangs for the most part sprout out of poor neighborhoods.
Make any sense yet?

And what does "at least being able to spell enlightened" have to do with being enlightened?
Or how does me hitting a typo have to do with your argument against me? When you and Fastfilm argue with people in person, do you guys also like to make those babyish mocking sounds when you realize youre wrong?

And I dont like to use apostrophes. But if it bothers you that much to where you cant understand what im writing, I'll go ahead and use Hubert Selby's form from now on.

Here/s hoping you have a great time in Europe and that you spend a lot of time absorbing the culture and don/t end up looking for the nearest internet cafes so you can keep writing angry post on why you don/t like Mexican illegal immigrants. Can/t wait to hear from you again.
So, you just get up in the morning and say to yourself, "I don't think I like this particular rule of English grammar, therefore I shall discard it completely." After all, what is grammar but yet another set of rules made to be broken.

Caucasian gangs in L.A. proper

Aryan Brotherhood
Public Enemy No. 1
Hells Angels
Nazi Lowriders
Dirty White Boys
Ku Klux Klan
Gaylords
Dirty Underwear Gang

Actually, I think that my arguments are usually valid as well as being sententious, coherent, rational, and intelligent. However, being surrounded by academia and enduring seminar has taught me a valuable lesson.

You really have nothing to stand on with regards to the issue of illegal immigration. So you continue to attempt to label any and all who disagree with you as having a "problem with Hispanics" all the while realizing that once implications of racism are tossed into the discussion, all rational dialogue ends and the discussion becomes moot.

I for one, no longer care to play your little game. When you decide that you can judiciously argue in favor of whatever it is you stand for without resorting to alogical and unfounded race baiting, let me know. I won't hold my breath.

In the meantime, I intend to put one of the lessons I've learned in academia to good use.

You can continue to do this all you like. I've had my fill.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
So, you just get up in the morning and say to yourself, "I don't think I like this particular rule of English grammar, therefore I shall discard it completely." After all, what is grammar but yet another set of rules made to be broken.

Caucasian gangs in L.A. proper

Aryan Brotherhood
Public Enemy No. 1
Hells Angels
Nazi Lowriders
Dirty White Boys
Ku Klux Klan
Gaylords
Dirty Underwear Gang

Actually, I think that my arguments are usually valid as well as being sententious, coherent, rational, and intelligent. However, being surrounded by academia and enduring seminar has taught me a valuable lesson.

You really have nothing to stand on with regards to the issue of illegal immigration. So you continue to attempt to label any and all who disagree with you as having a "problem with Hispanics" all the while realizing that once implications of racism are tossed into the discussion, all rational dialogue ends and the discussion becomes moot.

I for one, no longer care to play your little game. When you decide that you can judiciously argue in favor of whatever it is you stand for without resorting to alogical and unfounded race baiting, let me know. I won't hold my breath.

In the meantime, I intend to put one of the lessons I've learned in academia to good use.

You can continue to do this all you like. I've had my fill.
I dont really strive to write my best on an internet forum. (Mr. Stein, youre not reading this and grading it for class are you?!?!?!).
As for white gangs, I dont care what you found when you googled.
Like, I said, it doesn't matter how many prison gangs there are. It doesn't matter how many are out in the general population.

You are NOT going to see white gangs all over the place in LA. I don't know why you are pushing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration