Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2008, 04:46 AM

299 posts, read 547,255 times

Advertisements

Just as I have said over and over again, some illegals do vote in this country.

DA Alleges Voter Fraud By Undocumented Immigrants

SAN ANTONIO -- Allegations of voter fraud and perjury have surfaced as the Bexar County District Attorney's office looked over records from the elections department at the department's request. Undocumented immigrant status has been claimed by people both registering to vote and by people trying to get out of jury duty, District Attorney Susan Reed said. Reed said two of the jury cases will be prosecuted as perjury, but the statute of limitations has run out on some of the cases of voter fraud. The statute of limitations is two years on lying to get out of jury duty and three years on the undocumented voter registration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2008, 07:57 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,331,972 times
Of course illegal aliens have been voting-absolutely disgusting. All we ever hear is politicians talking about "disenfranchising of votes" if one is "forced" to show id to vote. Isn't this(illegals voting) the worst disenfranchisement of all? They are criminals who have no right to be here or to vote and they are affecting the votes of American citizens. Why aren't more people upset about this?

I fear this will only get worse. Not so much for president-as both are for illegals "rights" and amnesty but in the congressional races where it may be between two candidates one who is pro-illegal and one who is pro-American.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:52 PM

307 posts, read 522,232 times
Default Doing Jobs Americans Won't.

In the last major election most Americans didn't vote. This is just another case of "Illegal Immigrants doing the Jobs We Won't!"

Random

Old 07-21-2008, 08:14 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,570,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Of course illegal aliens have been voting-absolutely disgusting. All we ever hear is politicians talking about "disenfranchising of votes" if one is "forced" to show id to vote. Isn't this(illegals voting) the worst disenfranchisement of all? They are criminals who have no right to be here or to vote and they are affecting the votes of American citizens. Why aren't more people upset about this?

I fear this will only get worse. Not so much for president-as both are for illegals "rights" and amnesty but in the congressional races where it may be between two candidates one who is pro-illegal and one who is pro-American.
This is precisely why politicians are pandering to illegals; they know they will be voting. Illegal aliens have managed to circumvent ALL of our laws, and take great pride in their ability to manipulate the system. Voter fraud must not be tolerated, and any U.S. citizen condoning this practice does not deserve the rights and privileges citizenship affords.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:17 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,867,274 times
I told people the same thing about illegal immigrants voting and they told me I was full of it... oh well...

Old 07-21-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I told people the same thing about illegal immigrants voting and they told me I was full of it... oh well...
Most Americans have their heads up their a** and have no idea of the realities of the situation in regards to illegals and the problems they cause. Hell, most Americans have no idea what is truly going on in DC or their country. Of course by having more "yes" people invade our country and live gives the politicians even more reason to keep them coming.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:24 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,331,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I have been told that by people too-only I was called a "conspiracy theorist" With some people all the evidence can be right in front of them and they will still choose to ignore it.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I have been told that by people too-only I was called a "conspiracy theorist" With some people all the evidence can be right in front of them and they will still choose to ignore it.
I honestly think that most people want to ignore it because they believe what the government tells them. That would be the majority of the idiot citizens in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration