Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 09:35 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Last time i checked, America wasn't in "clueless shambles".
Proving yet again common sense is not common in IA's and their huggers.

Back ON TOPIC:

For the second time from the article I posted:

Quote:
Seven years after Chandra Levy's remains were found in a Washington, D.C., park, a year-long investigation by the Washington Post offers evidence the congressional intern was murdered by an illegal alien.
I have come to the realization that when you are proven to be incorrect, ignorant or in denial of the reality regarding the topic of illegal aliens, instead of accepting responsibility and dealing with reality you unsuccessfully resort to the tactic of bait and switch.

This practice appears to be a genetic trait or culturally embedded flaw in illegal aliens and their anchor babies. Or maybe you all have an embedded memory chip . . .whatever the reason, in the eyes of Americans it disqualifies you for citizenship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 09:45 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Proving yet again common sense is not common in IA's and their huggers.

Back ON TOPIC:

For the second time from the article I posted:

I have come to the realization that when you are proven to be incorrect, ignorant or in denial of the reality regarding the topic of illegal aliens, instead of accepting responsibility and dealing with reality you unsuccessfully resort to the tactic of bait and switch.

This practice appears to be a genetic trait or culturally embedded flaw in illegal aliens and their anchor babies. Or maybe you all have an embedded memory chip . . .whatever the reason, in the eyes of Americans it disqualifies you for citizenship.
Again, last time i checked american citizens don't need to qualify for American citizenship.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Again, last time i checked american citizens don't need to qualify for American citizenship.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:58 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,225 times
Quote:

How was i proven to be incorrect? Didn't i acknowledge that the link benicar provided was a better source than worldnetdaily?

FYI, i didn't even open or read the link you provided from worldnetdaily( I don't even waste my time with that site).

Old 07-24-2008, 10:03 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,423,007 times
I never would have thought that a thread about Chandra Levy would turn into such a fun read! Poor sap Condit, his career imploded over this girl (may she rest in peace)....and these new developments give rise to the best slam dunks I've read in this forum for weeks! Tried to rep you JDubsMom, but I have to spread it first...

Old 07-24-2008, 10:05 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,423,007 times
Quote:
How was i proven to be incorrect? Didn't i acknowledge that the link benicar provided was a better source than worldnetdaily?

FYI, i didn't even open or read the link you provided from worldnetdaily( I don't even waste my time with that site).
Did you read the first sentence of the OP? Not that either? Then why even comment if you haven't taken the time to read what the thread is about? The very first sentence of the OP states the Washington Post conducted the investigation.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I never would have thought that a thread about Chandra Levy would turn into such a fun read! Poor sap Condit, his career imploded over this girl (may she rest in peace)....and these new developments give rise to the best slam dunks I've read in this forum for weeks! Tried to rep you JDubsMom, but I have to spread it first...
Thanks DontH8Me, it's the thought that counts.

The case in itself was a trainwreck, horrible event but you couldn't help watching. I would come home and turn on the TV daily checking on the latest developments. So I know you're asking what ole Gary is doing these days so I looked this up for you. Enjoy!
Quote:
Baskin Robbins franchises revoked

Following his congressional career, Condit moved to Arizona.[17] In February 2005, he started two Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop franchises with his wife and children in Glendale. In March 2006, Baskin Robbins revoked the franchising agreement, claiming the Condits owed them $14,221.29. Among the corporation's complaints was that the Condits continued to use the Baskin Robbins name after the franchises were revoked.[17]
Ahh. . . . . . karma.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:58 AM

Quote:

More excuses . . . .you didn't have to open the link the Washington Post mention was in the summary I posted.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:56 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,575 times
Quote:
More excuses . . . .you didn't have to open the link the Washington Post mention was in the summary I posted.
JJ, me dose believe thou hast managed to enter under the dermis of the moth and with much and great effect...............
(she got under his skin the blacknot)
Keep up the good workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Old 07-25-2008, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
JJ, me dose believe thou hast managed to enter under the dermis of the moth and with much and great effect...............
(she got under his skin the blacknot)
Keep up the good workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Anything for your Convert!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration