Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 07:48 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times

Advertisements

Flor Crisostomo, a 29-year-old illegal immigrant who has openly defied a federal deportation order to Mexico by taking sanctuary at a Chicago church, said she was "definitely not" interested in the offer.

"This new program is ridiculous and is stupid," she said in Spanish. "What person in their right mind would self deport? Nobody will participate."
Crisostomo, who has lived at the Adalberto United Methodist Church for approximately six months, said poor economic conditions in Mexico would keep immigrants motivated to stay in the U.S. whether they have legal status or not.

The criticism was echoed by Hector Palomino, 33, who emigrated to the U.S. from Mexico in 2002.
"It's not right," said Palomino, who waited outside the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office in downtown Chicago for a citizenship interview Tuesday. "People have children who are U.S. citizens. They'll be left alone.
"

Self-deportation program launched in Chicago :: The SouthtownStar :: News (broken link)

Urgh . . . I am so tempted to drive over to that shack masquerading as a church and drag that breeding, arrogant criminal out by her neck. She left all 3 of her "pawns" in Mexico and obviously could care less if they starve to death. Staying in our country illegally is what really matters to this trash. The sheer arrogance of skunks like this just blinds me with rage.

Hector's statement? further proves that their anchors are just that, otherwise they wouldn't consider abandoning them because they no longer serve the purpose of shielding them from deportation. Get these pathetic, ignorant, morons out of here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2008, 07:53 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
"People have children who are U.S. citizens. They'll be left alone."

Only if you leave without them. In the case of Mexico-they are Mexican citizens as well. You don't want to leave because of the freebies and are using your American born anchors as excuses for not going home. Such role models for their kids-showing them how to break laws and work the system. They get my vote for parents of the year.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post

Only if you leave without them. In the case of Mexico-they are Mexican citizens as well. You don't want to leave because of the freebies and are using your American born anchors as excuses for not going home. Such role models for their kids-showing them how to break laws and work the system. They get my vote for parents of the year.
Exactly. Funny how they switch hit "citizenship" depending on value. In this case being a Mexican is worthless.

They treat their "children" like new cars. The minute they are driven off of the US "lot" they automatically lose value.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:36 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Exactly. Funny how they switch hit "citizenship" depending on value. In this case being a Mexican is worthless.

They treat their "children" like new cars. The minute they are driven off of the US "lot" they automatically lose value.

What a great analogy-horrible that anyone would use their kids like that.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
[/b]

What a great analogy-horrible that anyone would use their kids like that.
Sad isn't it? The minute they are treated as "less than human" simply because we choose to enforce our laws, only then does humanity become an issue. LaRaza and other racist groups would better serve their illiterate, illegal masses by using our tax dollars to provide birth control pills and parenting classes in MEXICO.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:52 AM

1,242 posts, read 2,459,731 times
Wow these people, all of these illegals, are dog **** excuses for human beings. Kick them out of the country already! Force them out by the ears, not by asking nicely!

Old 08-06-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
Wow these people, all of these illegals, are dog **** excuses for human beings. Kick them out of the country already! Force them out by the ears, not by asking nicely!
Obviously the only thing that gets rid of them is the use of excessive force. There is no way in the world I would stay in somebody else's house (in this case USA) as an unwanted, uninvited "guest".

They love honor and most of all fear law enforcement in Mexico. Perhaps if we treated them the same way that their own country treats them, they'd flee from here by the millions too.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:47 AM

595 posts, read 2,742,180 times
Quote:
These people are idiots. If they were to actually look into what the program offers, they'll find out that the government is nice enough to negotiate with these losers over there children and will figure out a plan so they are still able to see them.

Oh, and also from my local newspaper, they said that out of the five cities being tested right now, only one person, from Phoenix, has signed up. ONE!

Old 08-06-2008, 10:51 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:

Great analogy! I'll start using this when I can't rep .......

The anchor baby scheme is the most abhorrent of all illegal alien tactics. They clearly place no value on human life; and have the audacity to accuse us of being inhumane. What could be more inhumane, than to breed for the sole purpose of personal gain? I may not have been “planned” -- but I have certainly been cherished.

Old 08-06-2008, 01:11 PM

1,862 posts, read 3,342,130 times
They have a lot of nerve saying they aren't "interested"! What a bunch of low-life bums.

I've never seen such arrogance in people who have no reason to be arrogant, since they're sucking off of us, the American people. Is that something to be proud of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration