Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 07:16 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,609,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"primarily white America."
They are your words...answer the questions.

Where is "primarily white America"?
Where does the email call for a war?

Answer the questions please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 07:16 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,570,776 times

Old 08-11-2008, 07:21 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,414,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely Awesome!!!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:33 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,928,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
WE ARE A NEW GENERATION. WE ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE INJUSTICE OR HATRED IN THAT FUTURE.
They don't seem to mind the hatred and injustices done toward the citizens that happen to Anglo of our country. Hell, they don't even mind the hatred and injustices toward other Latinos that don't agree with their warped view of justice.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:33 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,751,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
They are your words...answer the questions.

Where is "primarily white America"?
Where does the email call for a war?

Answer the questions please.
She is not going to answer your questions, and her yes men and women on this board will ditto everything she does(even when she is out of line).

Old 08-11-2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You haven't lived until you try them mixed together. I'd love to share with you Nic. Sadly, they will be going out of business soon. They sell it at John's but it's no where near as good.

Topic: That "Latina" march is going to ignite some serious fire works if they go down there messing with small town America. I hope they all wear a good pair of American made running shoes because they are definitely going to need them.
I don't think a thing will happen. I think they will have their stupid march and the citizens will laugh and watch them on tv making fools of themselves. Plenty will video it and it will be all over utube to show the rest of the country the idiot people demanding rights for illegals.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
She is not going to answer your questions, and her yes men and women on this board will ditto everything she does(even when she is out of line).
You must be thinking about your yes men and women who love the criminal illegals and want everything for them and to spit on American citizens.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:47 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,609,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
You must be thinking about your yes men and women who love the criminal illegals and want everything for them and to spit on American citizens.
First Example.

And Kele inadvertently bit on the intentionally placed quote in my post. Who said fishing ain't easy...because it is...

Old 08-11-2008, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
First Example.

And Kele inadvertently bit on the intentionally placed quote in my post. Who said fishing ain't easy...because it is...
Yes, I have read your posts and you, like others in here, love to stir the trouble pot. Have fun and I know that you hate Latinos to state the truth.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:54 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,751,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Yes, I have read your posts and you, like others in here, love to stir the trouble pot. Have fun and I know that you hate Latinos to state the truth.
If you have indeed read through his posts, you would notice he agrees with you more on this issue than he does with me. It seems any poster who doesn't agree with some of the extremist views of the anti-illegal crowd is branded as a pro-illegal or an OBL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration