Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 11:59 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Ahh Orange County, CA; the Republican fortress of wealth, home of the MinuteMen and all of its anti-illegal, anti-Mexican rhetoric.

The same folks who parade their anti-illegal stance are so deep in hiring them.

What a BS show the repubs put on here in OC.
Why on earth choose to live in an area inhabited by people who repulse you so? Come live in LA County where all the decent Dems live and let live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 11:59 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Yeah, kind of reminds me of the BS that the pro-illegal and the illegals spew all of the time all over the country, but specifically in the state of CA. They have absolutely ruined the state. Even hard working Latinos like me are moving ourselves and our families out the hell hole that has been created in CA.
Hey I agree, both sides spew a lot of crap, but isn't it quite hypocritical to be anti-illegal and hire them at the same time?

Those who truly love CA, stay and avoid politics. But hey this Hard working Hispanic family will probably be moving too if Arnold gets his 55% tax .

Old 08-21-2008, 12:01 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Why on earth choose to live in an area inhabited by people who repulse you so? Come live in LA County where all the decent Dems live and let live.
I have a great job and have been able to avoid politics here in my own group of friends basically. We are considering a move out of here though, possibly New Mexico or Colorado or just down to San Diego East Lake down by Mexico.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:02 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Aint love grand
If this is your idea of "love" I guess you would consider a prostitute as epitomizing it. After all, they spread their "love" around to anyone who is willing to pay. Hopefully, you don’t share your infinite wisdom with children.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:16 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,438 times
Quote:
Hey I agree, both sides spew a lot of crap, but isn't it quite hypocritical to be anti-illegal and hire them at the same time?

Those who truly love CA, stay and avoid politics. But hey this Hard working Hispanic family will probably be moving too if Arnold gets his 55% tax .
I hope that he does get his tax plan. Maybe then the people will take notice that most of the problems in CA are caused by the illegals and those that love them. I notice that you don't want to pay the taxes but yet, you still side, most of the time, with the illegals, the ones that caused the headache in the first place. That is hypocritical also.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:43 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If this is your idea of "love" I guess you would consider a prostitute as epitomizing it. After all, they spread their "love" around to anyone who is willing to pay. Hopefully, you don’t share your infinite wisdom with children.
, some people don't know how to quit while they're only a little behind. Poor sassyone, she can't help it.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:44 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:

ITA. Politicians and the corporate elite are the biggest offenders.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:06 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,445 times
Quote:
I have a great job and have been able to avoid politics here in my own group of friends basically. We are considering a move out of here though, possibly New Mexico or Colorado or just down to San Diego East Lake down by Mexico.
I was there a couple of weeks ago. That place is REALLY nice.
I think its the only place Ive been to that I would call an affluent Hispanic neighborhood. Im sure it's because its probably the home of a lot of TJ businessmen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration