Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2008, 11:44 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,420,681 times

Advertisements

Twenty-two members of the U.S. House of Representatives – 21 Republicans and a Democrat – are urging President Bush to back off his North American integration efforts when he attends the third summit meeting on the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America next week in Montebello, Quebec.

They make it clear that continuing any such agenda at this point would be disregarding growing apprehension in Congress about the plans.

"As you travel to Montebello, Canada later this month for a summit with your Canadian and Mexican counterparts, we want you to be aware of serious and growing concerns in the U.S. Congress about the so-called Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) you launched with these nations in 2005," the letter said.

While the letter authors express their support for the president's "desire to promote good relations with our neighbors to the north and south," they are worried about the secretive manner in which SPP is being conducted and concerned it "may actually undermine our security and sovereignty."

"For instance," the letter said, "measures that would make it easier to move goods and people across borders could have the effect of further weakening this country's ability to secure its frontiers and prevent illegal immigration."

The letter also cited documents obtained by Judicial Watch in a Freedom of Information Act Request that suggest, "Such secretiveness seems not to be accidental."

Signatories to the letter included the following members of the House of Representatives:

Rep. Terry Everett, R-Alabama
Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-California
Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colorado
Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas
Rep. Nancy Boyda, D-Kansas
Rep. Walter Jones, R-North Carolina
Rep. David Davis, R-Tenn.
Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Georgia
Rep. John Boozman, R-Arkansas
Rep. John Duncan, R-Tenn.
Rep. Virgil Goode, R-Virginia
Rep. Tom Price, R-Georgia
Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite, R-Florida
Rep. Sue Myrick, R-North Carolina
Rep. Jo Bonner, R-Alabama
Rep. Gary Miller, R-Calif.
Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa
Rep. Greg Walden, R-Oregon
Rep. Michael Rogers, R-Alabama
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, R-Michigan
Rep. Robert Aderholt, R-Alabama
Rep. Todd Akin, R-Missouri
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57203

Only 22 brave Americans in our government. Note there was only ONE DEMOCRAT.

Please email or write them a letter of thanks, they deserve it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 11:48 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,581,162 times
What?! I thought the NAU aka North American "integration" was a conspiracy theory!

Old 09-09-2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
What?! I thought the NAU aka North American "integration" was a conspiracy theory!
No you didn't Although they would like to think that we were paranoid. You like me, AlanBoy, Nic, Andreab, Guy, AB, tinman and a slew of other informed Americans knew this to be true.

You can only fool some of the people some of the time . . .

Old 09-09-2008, 11:55 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,337,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Twenty-two members of the U.S. House of Representatives – 21 Republicans and a Democrat – are urging President Bush to back off his North American integration efforts when he attends the third summit meeting on the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America next week in Montebello, Quebec.

They make it clear that continuing any such agenda at this point would be disregarding growing apprehension in Congress about the plans.

"As you travel to Montebello, Canada later this month for a summit with your Canadian and Mexican counterparts, we want you to be aware of serious and growing concerns in the U.S. Congress about the so-called Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) you launched with these nations in 2005," the letter said.

While the letter authors express their support for the president's "desire to promote good relations with our neighbors to the north and south," they are worried about the secretive manner in which SPP is being conducted and concerned it "may actually undermine our security and sovereignty."

"For instance," the letter said, "measures that would make it easier to move goods and people across borders could have the effect of further weakening this country's ability to secure its frontiers and prevent illegal immigration."

The letter also cited documents obtained by Judicial Watch in a Freedom of Information Act Request that suggest, "Such secretiveness seems not to be accidental."

Signatories to the letter included the following members of the House of Representatives:

Rep. Terry Everett, R-Alabama
Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-California
Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colorado
Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas
Rep. Nancy Boyda, D-Kansas
Rep. Walter Jones, R-North Carolina
Rep. David Davis, R-Tenn.
Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Georgia
Rep. John Boozman, R-Arkansas
Rep. John Duncan, R-Tenn.
Rep. Virgil Goode, R-Virginia
Rep. Tom Price, R-Georgia
Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite, R-Florida
Rep. Sue Myrick, R-North Carolina
Rep. Jo Bonner, R-Alabama
Rep. Gary Miller, R-Calif.
Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa
Rep. Greg Walden, R-Oregon
Rep. Michael Rogers, R-Alabama
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, R-Michigan
Rep. Robert Aderholt, R-Alabama
Rep. Todd Akin, R-Missouri
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57203

Please write them a letter of thanks, they deserve it!
But I have been told that the SPP is an urban myth.

Good for them-but only 22- that is just sad. I notice a fair number of these house members also lead in the fight against the illegal invasion and are also champions for our border patrol officers and others-Ramos, Compean, Luis Aguilar and Gilmer Hernandez. It always seems to be the same ones-Poe, Hunter, Tancredo, Goode, Jones, etc.

I will thank everyone of them but what a damn shame 22 out of 435 who are concerend with our American sovereignty? There is the problem right there.

Nicolem

Old 09-09-2008, 11:57 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,337,152 times
Quote:
Kind of like the NAFTA superhwy. The road is being built right in front of people's eyes but somehow that does not exist either

Old 09-09-2008, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post

Good for them-but only 22- that is just sad. I notice a fair number of these house members also lead in the fight against the illegal invasion and are also champions for our border patrol officers and others-Ramos, Compean, Luis Aguilar and Gilmer Hernandez. It always seems to be the same ones-Poe, Hunter, Tancredo, Goode, Jones, etc.

I will thank everyone of them but what a damn shame 22 out of 435 who are concerend with our American sovereignty? There is the problem right there.

Nicolem
Merely serves to confirm why we have been fighting an uphill battle for a long time. Now that Senor Boosh will be leaving office, more and more we are beginning to get printed confirmation of what we knew to be true all along.

I suspect this is only one of a long list of many treasonous acts to be exposed in the coming months.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:06 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,581,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Yes, it's a myth -- the NAU is a conspiracy theory -- it's a figment of our imagination that illegal aliens are in this country.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Yes, it's a myth -- the NAU is a conspiracy theory -- it's a figment of our imagination that illegal aliens are in this country.

Not anymore, they spoiled the figment of our imaginations by: killing, maiming, marching, demanding, stealing, lying, cheating and destroying the lives and livehood of far too many Americans.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:54 PM

638 posts, read 1,849,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Relevant comments (from the snake oil salesman) :

"As president, I will restore that leadership by working to advance the common prosperity and security of all of the people of the Americas. That work must begin with a renewed strategic partnership with Mexico. "
-- Barack Hussein Obama
2008/02/20
Barack Obama: I will repair our relationship with Mexico | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Opinion: Viewpoints (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/viewpoints/stories/DN-obama_20edi.ART.State.Edition1.464da8e.html - broken link)

If you want to see the snake oil saleman lie, that he's never even heard of the North American Union, it's posted under Obama lies, or Obama CFR.

NAU Does Not Exist? Ron Paul disagrees.
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

Last edited by r601020; 09-09-2008 at 02:20 PM..

Old 09-09-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
Relevant comments (from the snake oil salesman) :

"As president, I will restore that leadership by working to advance the common prosperity and security of all of the people of the Americas. That work must begin with a renewed strategic partnership with Mexico. "
-- Barack Hussein Obama
2008/02/20
Barack Obama: I will repair our relationship with Mexico | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Opinion: Viewpoints (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/viewpoints/stories/DN-obama_20edi.ART.State.Edition1.464da8e.html - broken link)

YouTube is offline at the moment, but if you want to see the snake oil saleman lie, that he's never heard of the North American Union, it's posted under Obama lies, or Obama CFR.
Interesting R6. Meanwhile back at the ranch the sheeple will be lining up at the polls to expedite the selection of the MSM selected candidate who will swing the first blow at the slaughterhouse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration