Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 03:15 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,333,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They have ghosts in Mexico? Cool
Perhaps they are getting an early start on Halloween?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 03:16 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,756,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
How ironic that you state that "Americans are always going to need their drugs." Talk about lumping people together. Unlike Mexicans who live by that mantra, Americans don't. There is a segment of our population that deal and use illegal drugs but unlike the culture in Mexico which thrives and exists on corruption, overall drug use is NOT taking over the lives of every American in this country.

As for Mexico improving, hell they should be. Our government is forcing us to pay astronomical amounts in tax dollars to do everything for those living illegally inside the US and the few who remain in Mexico.

Yet 100 years later Mexico remains the crazy uncle in the closet that is beyond help but nobody wants to talk about. All because of the cruel hoax of our misfortune of sharing a border.

Anybody else who actually cares about the topic but isnt just interested in it because they hate Mexico and its people? Anybody?

Old 09-11-2008, 03:17 PM

164 posts, read 260,311 times
if we go out of our way to buy only Mexican products and products made in other hispanic countries it would go a long way in helping their economy and their country.

Less immigrants would come which I think is aweful but many of you think is best.

By supporting them we improve their economy and less will need to come here for work. We will regret it but this is what most Americans want.

In my family we buy strictly Mexican and other Latin American products. Its our way of helping .

Old 09-11-2008, 03:18 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Anybody else who actually cares about the topic but isnt just interested in it because they hate Mexico and its people? Anybody?
The truth will set you free. I admit I HATE MEXICO and all the grief that it is causing America and the lives of American citizens that its illegal alien people destroy on our soil daily.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-11-2008 at 03:29 PM..

Old 09-11-2008, 03:19 PM

164 posts, read 260,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post

I subscribe in unity bringing all the America's together .

Old 09-11-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
if we go out of our way to buy only Mexican products and products made in other hispanic countries it would go a long way in helping their economy and their country.

Less immigrants would come which I think is aweful but many of you think is best.

By supporting them we improve their economy and less will need to come here for work. We will regret it but this is what most Americans want.

In my family we buy strictly Mexican and other Latin American products. Its our way of helping .
Good for you. If they don't get what they need from the tax dollars that are stolen from me, too bad. I hate cheaply made products and refuse to buy them or shop at Walmart.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:20 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,451,279 times
Quote:

Strictly Mexican and Latin American products, huh? Either you don't know what strictly means, or you are starting to smell like a troll.

P.S. When I see the words "Hecho en Mexico" it is my cue to put it back on the shelf. Esp. if it's food.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Strictly Mexican and Latin American products, huh? Either you don't know what strictly means, or you are starting to smell like a troll.

P.S. When I see the words "Hecho en Mexico" it is my cue to put it back on the shelf. Esp. if it's food.
Can't say I blame you. After eating Mexican provided serrano peppers this Summer, I doubt anyone in America is a fan of salmonella poisoning.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:31 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,573,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

That makes two of us. If I'm buying fruit, and it's grown in Mexico, back on the shelf it goes.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:33 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,480,637 times
Quote:
I subscribe in unity bringing all the America's together .
So Mexico can leech off the US and Canada forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration