Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 07:53 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,602,400 times

Advertisements

This exemplifies the hypocrisy of many Hispanic leaders. They claim to support the apprehension and deportation of illegal alien “criminals.” Yet, they oppose an initiative designed to combat illegal alien fugitives; arguing that ‘other’ illegal aliens will most likely be arrested in the process. So what? They are in this country ILLEGALLY.

This is a glaring attempt to decriminalize illegal immigration. Aren’t they ALL criminals worthy of deportation? If they opened an office to catch gang members and a few ‘other’ criminals, i.e. drug dealers, rapists, murderers were apprehended in the process -- wouldn’t that also benefit the community? Why on earth would anyone object, unless they have a hidden agenda?

Quote:
Leaders in the Hispanic community are upset over the opening of a fugitive office, designed to capture criminal undocumented immigrants. Some feel the implications go beyond catching criminals.

Everyone agrees felons should be off the streets and locked up. But, what the Hispanic community fears is the round-up of undocumented workers under the guise of looking for felons.

"If ICE goes to a work site to arrest a fugitive and they found out there are undocumented aliens there, the mandate is to arrest everyone," says Community Activist Sebastian Lantos. "I don't see how that's not going to happen."
Hispanic Leaders Upset Over Opening Of Immigration Office|NewsChannel 8 (http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0908/555875.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 07:57 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,961,461 times
Who cares what hispanic leaders think. Either their for the law or against it. Sounds like they promote crime and criminal enterprise in this country. To me, that means they're morons. And, that means who cares what they think.

Unless they provide a logical argument to breaking the law, their arguments are meaningless and void. It's bad enough I have to flip a box of cereal over in a store in America to find the English writing. What the hell more do they want?

Old 09-24-2008, 08:01 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,215,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This exemplifies the hypocrisy of many Hispanic leaders. They claim to support the apprehension and deportation of illegal alien “criminals.” Yet, they oppose an initiative designed to combat illegal alien fugitives; arguing that ‘other’ illegal aliens will most likely be arrested in the process. So what? They are in this country ILLEGALLY.

This is a glaring attempt to decriminalize illegal immigration. Aren’t they ALL criminals worthy of deportation? If they opened an office to catch gang members and a few ‘other’ criminals, i.e. drug dealers, rapists, murderers were apprehended in the process -- wouldn’t that also benefit the community? Why on earth would anyone object, unless they have a hidden agenda?

Hispanic Leaders Upset Over Opening Of Immigration Office|NewsChannel 8 (http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0908/555875.html - broken link)
Lawbreakers: tough noogies!

Old 09-24-2008, 08:36 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,664,891 times
Who cares what hispanic leaders have to say? I'll tell you who --- obama and mccain! Pandering to what would amount to a massive voting bloc should amnesty come to pass.....they both sicken me as do both political parties who agree in the subjagation of its legal citizens earning potential and employment so that votes may be garnered by a specific group of people.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:20 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,584,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

Want a BRIEF answer? Tribalism. (I've been beaten up for using 'culture', so I won't). Tribalism states that "Granted, they may be drug dealers, rapists, and murderers..but they're OUR drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, and YOU don't understand them....so hands off 'our guys' " Hate to sound simplistic, but that's it. Tribalism. It's all a matter of differing cultu.....aww, skip it. You get the picture.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:25 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,432,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Want a BRIEF answer? Tribalism. (I've been beaten up for using 'culture', so I won't). Tribalism states that "Granted, they may be drug dealers, rapists, and murderers..but they're OUR drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, and YOU don't understand them....so hands off 'our guys' " Hate to sound simplistic, but that's it. Tribalism. It's all a matter of differing cultu.....aww, skip it. You get the picture.
I have no problem with the practice of tribalism, as long as they keep all of their breeders, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers..SOB. Unless and until they keep their nationals in their own cesspools they need to **** about how America treats them and the methods used to rid ourselve of them.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-24-2008 at 09:54 AM..

Old 09-24-2008, 02:32 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,785,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I have no problem with the practice of tribalism, as long as they keep all of their breeders, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers..SOB. Unless and until they keep their nationals in their own cesspools they need to **** about how America treats them and the methods used to rid ourselve of them.
I vote for JDubsmom. Seriously, have you considered running for an elected office? You really should...I mean that.

Old 09-25-2008, 03:37 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,432,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I vote for JDubsmom. Seriously, have you considered running for an elected office? You really should...I mean that.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, you are so kind. I've never considered running for office because I don't have the required criminal genetics nor am I part of the PC crowd.

If I ever ran, I'd have to start my own party. I have no doubt that pretty mucy everyone from the current MS parties would put a hit out on me the moment I opened my mouth to tell them how I really feel.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:53 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,348,649 times
his-panic leaders fear all thier relatives will get deported in the process!

Old 09-25-2008, 09:56 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,215,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
his-panic leaders fear all thier relatives will get deported in the process!
While we are at it: pitch the illegal Irish, Poles, and so on out as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration